[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/, is this true? pic related. I've had a few conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: frigid woman.png (45 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
frigid woman.png
45 KB, 420x294
/lgbt/, is this true? pic related.

I've had a few conversations with lesbians and women attracted to men, and the general consensus is yes. Unless a woman is asexual or sexually repressed (usually that factor is religious), then every woman alive masturbates, likes clitoral stimulation, and can achieve orgasm. However, my wife does no masturbate, does not enjoy clitoral stimulation, and cannot achieve orgasm. I know this with relative, but not 100% certainty. I've never caught her masturbating. I've asked her to masturbate while I watched, she's never acceped. Not even when we were long distance. Think this is due to some childhood masturbation shaming? Not likely. Her family is irreligious and she has never admitted to any sexual shaming in her family, I've asked. I've tried incorporating clitoral stimulation into sex, and she almost always asks me to stop. She will say "it's distracting" or "it's too much". Oral seems to be the only time she doesn't say this, and I've never made her orgasm. I've been told that some women can't come from the activity of a partner, only solo, but I've also been told that that is generally untrue in relationships with deep connections and where they are comfortable.
And we used to fuck a lot. Twice in a row, three times in a row when we were both 18. 7 years later, it's once a week, maybe. She claims she enjoys vaginal penetration, and unless she's an excellent faker, she does. But the elusive g-spot orgasm has yet to be reached, except maybe for one time when she lost muscle control (apparently) and she pissed the bed when we were drunk fucking, and since then she's been petrified of total pelvic muscle relaxation in bed.
So I bought a vibrator a while back, to try to throw that in, see if it changed anything. She never touched it, to my knowledge. When I used it during sex, I got the usual response. When I put it in her vagina (since she likes vaginal pen), she REALLY didn't like it. So what gives?

1/2
>>
>>5869050
Could it really be that I have no idea how to please a woman? Seems reasonable, as I've only been with two women, as opposed to 5 men. But I've read books on how to perform oral. Read many an internet page. tried all kinds of things. But nothing.

Is it possible that she enjoys vaginal penetration, but not clitoral stimulation? This contradicts the vast majority of literature on female pleasure out there. Moreover, she does not experience orgasm, which most women I've spoken to are baffled by, and probably secretly assume that she masturbates in secret.

I've considered she's in the closet as a lesbian or bisexual, but while she agrees that women are the prettier sex (just two individuals' opinion, of course), she insists, both sober and intoxicated, that she would feel uncomfortable even kissing another girl. Again, this girl is European, has been to church all of 10 times, and would have no reason that I could think of to be homophobic.

Could it be that she is somehow frigid? She pathologically doesn't enjoy getting drunk or high, has only done it a few times, because she is anxious about losing control of inhibitions, actions, etc. But the contradictory evidence of this is, she used to initiate sex all the time, and occasionally she still initiates it. Again, she used to come on to me all the time, and occasionally she does this to me. Sometimes she even goes so far as to wake me up and try to get me to have sex, and I have once or twice quite forcefully had to tell her to back off because I wasn't in the mood.

So what am I missing? Is this my fault? She's never even flirted with anyone else, to my knowledge. Not at work, not at parties, nothing- and we worked at the same restaurant for almost 2 years. Fuck, this shit is baffling. Why cant she just like vibrators or something.

Yes, I feel inadequate. But I also want her to be as happy as she can, to have the most fun and pleasure as possible. If I'm bored with our sex life, it's probable she is too.
>>
>>5869050
>>5869101
by contrast, I grew up American and Catholic. Lots of masturbation and homo shaming, even if my parents were more progressive about them than some. I didn't lose my faith until after I had this woman, and I wasn't willing to admit being bi until after that, despite my experimenting and the somewhat obvious signs. I'm not sure she would do anything except become jealous and paranoid if I came out to her, and since we're exclusive, it's kind of pointless to anyway.

wut do, /lgbt/?
>>
File: Bump.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
1 MB, 250x188
bump 4 hope
>>
http://www.xojane.com/sex/i-dont-masturbate

this describes my wife, except I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any orgasms, and insists that the sex we do have satisfies her. But most sexually liberated women would be confused by this, I think.
>>
File: halp elsa.jpg (14 KB, 312x291) Image search: [Google]
halp elsa.jpg
14 KB, 312x291
no one?
>>
>>5869050
>except maybe for one time when she lost muscle control (apparently) and she pissed the bed when we were drunk fucking, and since then she's been petrified of total pelvic muscle relaxation in bed.
She needs the help of a therapist.

>>5869329
>insists that the sex we do have satisfies her
and some women are satisfied without orgasms. Sex is quite different for females than males.
>>
>>5869050
Are you a man? If so why are you here?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.