[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays Hitting on Straight Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: heman13ro5.jpg (21 KB, 320x264) Image search: [Google]
heman13ro5.jpg
21 KB, 320x264
Seriously, why do you do it?

Do you actually expect anything from it? Anything good for you, at least.

I want you all to stop doing it at once. It's wrong and annoying.

Accept we don't like you.
>>
>implying anyone on /lgbt/ has ever hit on anyone
>>
>>5927278
>why do you do it?
To make you feel uncomfortable.

Besides if we don't you'd feel insecure about yourself.
After all if a gay guy doesn't hit on you, there must be really ugly.
That or have a really small penis.
>>
>Seriously, why do you do it?
I don't think I've ever done that. It is true however that many of my crushes were straight, but that's just inevitable. Sometimes the loneliness and unrequited love butterflies are not enough to keep the spaghetti contained.
>>
>>5927278
OP is a ~faggot~

Get 'im boys~
>>
>>5927278
Your resistance only makes our penises harder.
>>
Get over yourself.
>>
Because it's a free country and your reaction is always priceless. Let me suck your dick
>>
>>5927278
sometimes you just have to take a shot, you cant always tell someones orientation just by looking at them

what do straight people look like?

>>5927295
i've been hit on by guys and in hindsight its kind of flattering in the sense of "wow someone wants to fuck me?" b

but it is really uncomfortable in the middle of a friendly conversation to realize someone has ulterior motives and has been trying lure you in and get your guard down and makes me empathize with girls in the situation
>>
>>5927491
well theyre just creeps.

ive been a few straight guys' firsts. it was always through a friend though. no weird pickups
>>
>>5927278
I don't do it. Fuck breeders, let em fuck each other and breed until their babies will be literally everywhere. Breed. Die. Repeat.
>>
I'm straight and I wouldn't mind getting hit-on by a gay guy, desu.
>>
>>5927447
>hetero guys constantly complaining about how frigid/uppity grills are
>a fag offering to suck their dick ought to consider himself lucky he doesn't die from the severe beating they give him in response

This life isn't fair. ;_;
>>
>>5927447
>reaction is priceless
This. Hitting on a straight white guy is like the only way to make him act like he's been socially violated somehow. It's a little bit of a power trip, desu.

He gets to feel how creepy an unwanted advance feels, like >>5927491 says.
>>
>>5927518

I'm mostly straight myself, but I have to agree, if only because it would be such a compliment: Most gays I've known had very good taste, and I'd be flattered to be branded A-ok by any of them.

That's just the ones I've met/recognized, though.
>>
>>5927673
It's also a good way to get beaten.
>>
>>5927719

What is mace.
>>
>>5927707

And maybe if we get along, we can be bf and bf.
>>
>>5927278
tfw when a guy who rubs your back in class turns out to be 100% straight and is disgusted
>>
>>5927278
They're most likely baby gays. And baby gays are THE FUCKING WORST. Most baby gays think straight guys are straight until something or somesuch. They think they're so special they can turn a straight guy gay. What they fail to even grasp is that that same fucking retarded logic can be applied to us gays. It's embarrassing as fuck, especially when they think they're hot as shit, but look like fools prancing around straight men. I've had straight friends ask me to tell off other queens that creep on them
>>
>>5927278
I usually just say im not interested.

I don't even say I'm straight.

lol
>>
>>5927278
Men hitting on women
Seriously why do you do it?
Do you actually expect anything from it? They've said no 15 times, at least
They want you to stop doing it at once, its wrong and annoying
Accept you're a basement dweller
>>
I got in a relationship with an ex because I would joke flirt with him. :/

I miss him ;_;
>>
>>5927673
>abooboo check your white privilege shitlords
nigger
>>
>>5927278
>Oh no, someone finds me attractive I am anger and offend! >:(
>>
>>5927518
why do gays pretend to be straights here on the /lgbt/ board?
>>
>>5927278
Thank god i'm a lesbian. Straight girls love attention of all forms
>>
>>5929574
I automatically assume any """""""straight®™ """""""" guy here is just gay IRL and wants a chance to be straight but can only do it online because everyone else knows they're an actual faggot IRL.
Why the fuck would a straight guy even visit /lgbt?/
>>
>>5929601
>tfw this is you sort of

I act like I'm really masc but in reality I'm a huge faggot who's still a virgin because I'm scared of taking it up the ass.
>>
>>5929601
is it gay if you're into women, with inclusion of mtf women
>>
>>5929685
mtf women are the only real women. a dickgurl is best gurl
>>
All the gays I've known are camp
>>
File: 41.jpg (26 KB, 292x229) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
26 KB, 292x229
>>5929686
>>
>>5927278
Probably the same reason I jokingly flirt with lesbians. The odd bi in denial, but mostly just for friendly banter. She knows I know she's gay, but I still do it to just rustle her a little from time to time. I mean, yeah on a physical level she's hot and I would have sex with her if I could, but that doesn't mean this is some desperate attempt to actually have sex with her. It's taking that tension and making humor of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 850x506
>tfw you are bisexual

Aww yus, best of both worlds
>>
>>5929727
lol ur probably the only one who thinks its funny.
>>
>>5929739
>not being taken seriously by most people
>best of two worlds
>>
What if a gay guy pretends to be super macho-straight and "uninterested" while slowly letting you seduce him into your gay boy?

Who'd like it?
>>
File: 1419791708110.jpg (26 KB, 312x313) Image search: [Google]
1419791708110.jpg
26 KB, 312x313
>>5927278
>implying I ever hit on guys
I never do it, because when guys hit one me, I get uncomfortable as fuck, and I don't want other people to have that feeling because of me.
>>
>>5930096
oh, anon~<3
>>
>>5927278
If someone says "I'm straight" I immediatly assume they are in denial.
>probably kuz more than 1/2 the men i have sex with say they are straight before or after sex.
>>
File: image[1].gif (510 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image[1].gif
510 KB, 500x375
>>5927278
>I want you all to stop doing it at once.
I try...
>>
File: pika.jpg (56 KB, 452x960) Image search: [Google]
pika.jpg
56 KB, 452x960
>be a big guy (4 u)
>also massive faggot
>only hit on straight guys who hit on my female friends/little sister/etc. in really aggressive, disrespectful ways that clearly is making them uncomfortable
>mfw they get a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>5930086
This is my dream tbqh
>>
>>5927278
I do it 'cause I like to fight, and I don't hit my own kind so if I can make some straight dude uncomfortable enough to swing, you just made my night. See you bar-side. sweet cakes.
>>
Straights may not like be but they sure love how their cocks feel in my asshole.
>>
File: 1425321945216.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1425321945216.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>5927278
It's not like I have a fucking pokedex of every dude in the entire goddamn country you oversensitive bitch. I can't tell what your sexuality is just by looking at you but if you're attractive to me then I'm going to take my chances.
>>
>>5929601
Mostly because it's interesting to see the discussions, fears, and interests from average gays and such without the "front" image of the activist community.

I only hop in from time to time bit despite frequenting other boards 95% of the time the vast majority of discussions I post and participate in are on here. It's just interesting.

On a thread topic related note I'm usually flattered when a gay guy hits on me but if he continues to push I usually just let him know I'm a boring breeder type. It's not any different than getting hit on by a girl I'm not interested in.
>>
>>5931669
>obviously not a flaming faggot like the majority of gay
>"he must be gay!"
also don't you guys have a radar or something like that?
>>
>>5930852

Wat
>>
I only hit on homophobic straight men to make them really uncomfortable.

Shit is hilarious.
>>
>>5932083
>implying 4chan consists of average people
>>
>>5929676
Dude same
>>
>>5932375
It sucks hard.

>wish I was tall and jacked and tough
>also attracted to guys who are tall and jacked and tough
>they always want to fuck me
>bitch out every time

I don't know about you, but I can't help but see it as being "the girl" and something I should be ashamed of.
>>
I literally can't remember the last time I hit on a guy or a guy has hit on me outside of Grindr. I think it's because I stopped going out to clubs and bars for the sake of going out and meeting people, I only go see bands and my scene is small enough that everyone kinda knows eachother. There is one guy I'm totally in love with though but he's quite a bit older than me, has had a girlfriend (massive gay vibe though) and I just don't think I'm interesting enough to really capture his interest even just socially.

Maybe if he sees me play in a band and we're really good he'll like me more and invite me to play with his band. That's all I got to hold on to in any case.
>>
>>5929741
You can't spell flustered without lust darling. All that salt's gonna make you MORE thirsty.
>>
File: 1387775045198.jpg (29 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1387775045198.jpg
29 KB, 500x431
>>5929739
God damnit I love incase and now my dick is diamonds
>>
I've had the opposite happen to me a few times, kek

>tfw naturally fem body
>>
>>5927943
Baby don't spray me
don't spray me
no more
>>
>>5932818
post pics
>>
I consider myself straight but on a few occasions guys have hit on me while Im drunk and I did end up sleeping with them. Regretted it the next day but I guess I just get too lonely to care if its a girl or not sometimes.
>>
File: hawt dawg.jpg (17 KB, 210x140) Image search: [Google]
hawt dawg.jpg
17 KB, 210x140
>>5930029
I think you mean hated by broken hearted faggots and loved by women who believe you'll have a 3 way with another guy with her
>>
>>5933451

I smiled a little.
>>
>>5927278

>uggo men hitting on 10/10 women
>>
File: received_1536540646676428.jpg (302 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_1536540646676428.jpg
302 KB, 1536x2048
>>5933470
fine, but just one
>>
File: 1438804950701.png (223 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1438804950701.png
223 KB, 544x416
>>5937500
>naturally fem
>>
>>5927673
That's verbal rape
>>
>>5937514
I have long hair because metalhead.
>>
>>5927278
I've never personally hit on a straight guy, but I have expressed sexual attraction to straight friends and have offered to suck dick to at least two of those friends (one of which I did suck).

I personally have never seen a gay guy hit on a straight guy. Granted I don't have much of a life, but I've seriously never seen that happen. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, obviously, but I think it happens far less than straight men claim or otherwise misread gay men as hitting on them because of insecurity and homophobic paranoia.
>>
>>5937500
"Oh gosh darn it, Helen... I just can't remember where I put that darn broccoli casserole recipe."
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.