[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/l gbt-student-activist-gro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Gay.jpg (11 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
11 KB, 240x180
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/lgbt-student-activist-group-says-gay-men

How long until they this about post op trans men?

Why did lesbians hijack feminism to turn it into a misandry movement?
>>
File: 1428065427162.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1428065427162.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
>>5925676
>mfw gays are THIS butthurt
>>5920769
>>5910299
>>5915141
kek
you deserve it.
>>
>"NUS routinely attempts to deny speaking platforms to people who have ever expressed any views that violate far-left social justice orthodoxy (Germaine Greer, Peter Tatchell, and Julie Bindel are three recent examples)."

Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with lesbians, but then, we have recently had an influx of /pol/sters who seem dedicated to turning L/G/B/T against each other while pretending they don't hate us all.
>>
>>5925687
Cis Lesbians have been a problem in the LGBT and feminism movement for awhile now.

So many of them are "proud misandrists" who would literally celebrate the extinction of males and so many of them are TERFs.
>>
>>5925718
Let's be honest here - gay men might be great at decorating houses, but they need the lesbians to build them.
>>
>>5925728
Or cis straight men

straight transmen who have been on T for awhile
>>
>>5925734
Why does testosterone make people want to build shit, anyway?
And why do lesbians have more of it than gay men?
>>
>>5925751
>And why do lesbians have more of it than gay men?

They don't. They just need to prove everyone they don't need men
>>
>>5925676
They've already been saying this about trans men.
>>
>>5925817
The L should really be removed, with how fetishized lesbians are they are by far the least oppressed.
>>
>>5925817
Yeah, I've encountered a lot of hate for trans men from lesbian feminists, especially. Obviously not all lesbians do this, but some view transitioning FtM as shitting on all of your womyn sisters and defecting to join the evil patriarchy because "gibs me summa dat sweet, sweet privilege, Massa White Cishet Scum" or something.

It's worrisome to me that this mindset ("man = universal oppressor, woman = universally oppressed; I hate all men; misandry doesn't real; boohoo male tears") has overflowed from Tumblr and is spilling out into the real world.
>>
>>5925916
They're also butthurt theres 1 less potential partner for them in the world because they transition.
>>
>>5925676
>NUS (straight people) want LGBT societies (run by straight people) to end representation of gay men (done by straight people) because gay men are less oppressed than others
Why do they do this?
>>
>>5925676
>Why did feminists hijack lesbianism to turn it into a misandry movement?
fixed
>>
>>5925728
You are a meme. All my gay friends are productive professionals, some of them even super-productive. We can rebuild this world from scratch if there will be a need.
>>
>>5925850
Totally agree. See >>5926335
Its a global phenomena that society lets women do the same things that get men stoned, bashed etc without any harmful consequences.

It is sad that GLBT movement doesn't acknowledge this inequality of rights.
>>
>>5925945
>Why do they do this?
Because religious people have much more anger to male homos, they want their hatetoy back.
>>
>>5926624
>blaming it on lesbians
>not on the straight guys that beat you in the first place
>in a thread about people misplacing blame on gay men
>mfw
>>
>>5926612
>productive professionals

You mean working for Macy's in the home decor department?
>>
As a cis white gay man I whole-heartedly support this

I don't want or need your support.
>>
>>5926676
I blame it on straight culture/traditional gender roles in generals, but lez activists make it worse by politically downplaying gay/male abuse.
>>
>>5926681
My friends are mostly programmers and managers, some are artists though. Your stereotype sounds pretty stupid to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x745
>>5925718
>>5925850
>>5926676
>>5926624
>>5925676
It's sad but political lesbians and Radfems utterly despise gay males.

They've always despised them. That's why second wave feminists even tried killing gay men and then celebrated their gay bashing.
>>
>>5926699
One of the people this group boycotted was a lez, they sound more like the tranny/genderspecial/QUILTBAG/GSM brigade to me. That's what they do. First, gay white guys. Then lesbians, for having too much cis female privilege and not wanting tranny dick. Every lesbian I know avoids the crap out of this time of movement because they're targeted just as much as gay men are.
>>
>>5926719

Warhol was given one of the only copies of a script Solonas had. She thought he stole it and she hated him a lot. So she shot him. Calm down, man.

>>5926739

> Then lesbians, for having too much cis female privilege and not wanting tranny dick

Either lesbians or trans men. Trans women loathe trans guys a lot, I'm guessing them next.
>>
Why? Because gay men let them. At first it was just "gay". Then lesbos wanted. Then bisluts and trannies. They all piggybacked on white gay man and now turn their backs on us.
>>
File: 1418970817977.jpg (137 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418970817977.jpg
137 KB, 500x484
>>5926769
Deflecting onto others won't change what's going on. You guys despise gay males and any male that seems too effeminate
>>
>>5926797
wtf have I just read
>>
>>5926739
Really funny considering how you always insist that gay males are gay cause they hate women.
>>
>>5926806
Radfems say twinks are of the devil

The end.
>>
File: 1441816444941.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1441816444941.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>5926797
Please tell me this is a troll
>>
>>5926808
No one thinks that, 'specially not gays, maybe the fluid bi brigade a little. But mostly, this is just you spendin' too much time lookin' at tumblr.
>>
>>5926840
Feminists are the originators of the lie that gays are that way because they hate women.
>>
>>5928172
The funny thing is that it's usually the other way around.

Gays aren't gay because they hate women.
But they hate women because they are gay.

Straight men only stand women they want to fuck, they usually hate the rest as well.

Even women hate on each other pretty much all the time.
>>
>>5928192
No, gays hate typical feminists because they're closed minded bigoted fuckers.
>>
>>5928198
I didn't say that's not part of the reason.

I'm just saying they would have a higher tolerance if they wanted to fuck with them
>>
>reason.com

My favorite group of filthy mongrel commenters. Sometimes they're the only thing that keeps me "sane"
>>
>>5928198
are you kidding me? I see tons of misogynistic gays here openly exclaiming how much they hate women. Irl, i see that too. You guys are the same as man hating dykes.
>>
Reason commenters I would get nasty with:

GILMORE
Jessie
Heroic Mulatto
Eddie (bc he'd hate it)
probably Rhywun
maybe ace

I'd hate-fuck John and Nikki at the same time (just kidding, I'm a bottom bitch)

WOULD NOT:
Warty
SugarFree
>>
>>5928217
I haven't seen it but i wont call you a liar. It's probably just a cycle of hate that both parties refuse to give up on.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.