[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are not representative of gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: gay-pride-rome.jpg (48 KB, 632x500) Image search: [Google]
gay-pride-rome.jpg
48 KB, 632x500
Just like ISIS isn't representative of Islam.

Gays are being killed in Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen.

The last two are at civil war, and the first doesn't allow women to drive. How can they represent Muslims born in western countries for generation, who voted for people that are pro-gay ?

If you are upset by treatment of gays in the Middle-East, don't target people who are fleeing the Middle-East, or who have never been here except of pilgrimage.

>but it is the nature of Islam
To the untrained eye, the nature of gayness is pic related and wild STD orgies.
But there is more to us than that, isn't it ?
>>
>>5924417

Yeah but there isn't actually more to Islam, roll on President Trump.
>>
>>5924417
Well then stop presenting this culture as so. Even as a gay man ive been called a homophobe for being against faggot culture.
>>
What is it about wearing a leather harness that rustles your jimmies so much?
>>
>>5924478
Doesn't russle my jimmies, I was simply implying that homophobes view us as nothing more than them.

>>5924470
There are humans behind Muslims, even gay muslims.
>>
>>5924498

That's correct, they're human, which means:

1. Dollars to donuts they're cruel and unreasoning.

2. The vast majority of them behave within relatively limited, predictable perimeters.
>>
>>5924498

But we are nothing more than them. Those respectable suburban married guys with their adopted Korean math prodigies have 'future Republican core voters' written all over them. Give me bug chasers any day.
>>
>>5924505
I have a more optimistic view of humanity myself.
>>
>>5924520

All I'd say to that is, I think optimism requires belief in a positive outcome that hasn't yet arrived. I think we have enough evidence at this point to make trusting to humanity a triumph of positivity over memory.
>>
>>5924417
What you don't seem to understand is that the Muslims that immigrated to USA from Middle East did so because they were secular and didn't want to live in oppressive countries. The Muslims fleeing the war are the same Muslims that love living in countries where gays are lynched and women are stoned for adultery, who's values are incompatible with western society. Muslim refugees are not fleeing because they want to live in secular countries, they are fleeing out of necessity and NOT because they want to live somewhere tolerant.
>>
>>5924516
The men in OP's picture look perfectly healthy, fit, and masculine anyway. They're clearly respectable dudes who just like to wear a bit of leather on Pride. I'm not ashamed of that kind of representation of us.

You're right that seeing a harness on a guy like that seems to bring out the inner /pol/ in people. It's not even that degenerate.
>>
>>5924417
>when greeks depicted sex publicly it was called art
>when modern gay people depict sex in public is degenerate
Hilarious but as for your post.
>How can they represent Muslims born in western countries for generation, who voted for people that are pro-gay ?
Because according to recent polls westerns muslims hold the same belief that those same muslims in countries ruined by their war-like belief. Furthermore, many of the muslims immigrants come directly from those countries at war.
>To the untrained eye, the nature of gayness is pic related and wild STD orgies.
But their book literally says it can't be changed because it's perfect and tells muslims to commit atrocities. It's 2016 you can't allow yourself to be stuck at mount stupid, Golden Rule muslims aren't ACTUALLY muslims.
>>
>>5924417
>They are not representative of gays
We all know that's bullshit though. We said they aren't representative of gays to make us feel better, but in reality the majority of gays are sluts.
>>
>>5924417
There's no doctrine that links gay people together. This argument is terrible.
>>
>ISIS isn't a representation of Islam.
>this is what Liberals actually believe.
>>
Religion should not be defended, period. If we want Islam to get neutered like western Christianity was, we can't put the kiddie gloves on, it has to be criticized and deconstructed to a point where a reformation movement becomes inevitable.

Having said that, there's a difference between criticizing a religion and its practitioners and outright hating anyone who practices Islam. Banning all Muslims is fucking retarded and makes for easy anti-American/anti-west propaganda. There's already lots of idiots out there who think that criticizing Islam makes you racist (just like those who think criticizing Israel makes you anti-semitic), there's no need to add fuel to the fire.
>>
2/10 bait
nice comparing gay dudes in leather stripes to people who believe the crazy writings of a pedo
>>
>>5924417
a legit OP post although i still reserve the right to dislike muslims and degenerate gay parade rainbow surfers alike.

in practice i judge people on an individual basis though so that's inconsequential.
>>
>>5924417
>Just like ISIS isn't representative of Islam.
You're making me hate gays
>>
>>5925157
>all about appearance
>does everything for attention
>gets fucked by men
>masculine
GTFO faggot.
>>
File: woof.jpg (52 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
52 KB, 500x688
>>5926163
Look good, feel good.
>>
File: GAY.jpg (13 KB, 350x239) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
13 KB, 350x239
>>5924417
Gay people are people, enough said.

Haters gonna hate...from ignorance and lack of subject knowledge.
>>
>>5925650

The majority of people are sluts. I don't know why this concept is so hard to grasp.
>>
>>5924417
You don't choose to be gay.
You however can choose your religion.

Fuck Islam.
>>
File: Pregnancy artwork.png (163 KB, 593x484) Image search: [Google]
Pregnancy artwork.png
163 KB, 593x484
>>5929287
GOOD POST.

If I can choose one thing, it's to be female (and I'm a heterosexual male in some genderfluid life), and even live a life of a natural woman.
>>
>>5929338
You can only do that by becoming my waifu
>>
File: PregLady.jpg (94 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
PregLady.jpg
94 KB, 690x960
>>5929342
Still male, still attracted to women.

Even if I was female, I make a good father.
>>
>>5924417
>Muslims born in western countries for generation, who voted for people that are pro-gay ?
>muslims
>voting
topkek
>>
>>5926064
>Banning all Muslims is fucking retarded and makes for easy anti-American/anti-west propaganda
So what's more important protecting Americans from potentially importing sleeper cells and terrorist attacks or hurting some Muslims feels?
>there's idiots out there that think criticizing Islam makes you racist
Islam is a religion, and you combat that idea by continuing to criticize Islam while pointing out it's NOT racist.
>criticizing Israel makes you antisemetic
First you can't compare Jews to Muslims. Jews are an ethnoreligious group with DNA markers that point to a common genetic link among them.
Muslims don't have shared genetic link among them. Muslims vary from Arabs, Turks, Bosnians, Albanians, Sudanese, etc.
>>
File: 1436957136036.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
1436957136036.png
441 KB, 1050x925
>>5924417
>How can they represent Muslims born in western countries for generation, who voted for people that are pro-gay ?
>If you are upset by treatment of gays in the Middle-East, don't target people who are fleeing the Middle-East, or who have never been here except of pilgrimage.

Let's take a look at those nice Westernized Muslims shall we?

This survey asked 500 random British Muslims: "Are homosexuals morally acceptable in any way?" None of the 500 said yes.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

In this Norwegian peace conference hundreds of normal moderate Sunni Muslims agreed that it is a good thing to stone gay people to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc [Embed]

So where are these mythical Westernised Muslims who have no problems with gays?

Liberalism is a mental illness. No sane gay person would apologize and support people who want to kill them.

No sane gay person would fight to allow millions of people who want to kill them to live in their country.
>>
>>5926064
>just like those who think criticizing Israel makes you anti-semitic
That'd be a legit point if the majority of "anti-zionism" wasn't just antisemitism in disguise.

Killing all the jews worldwide is not relevant to a free and independent Palestine.
>>
>>5924417
It isn't fair, but effectively it is up to western-compatible muslims to make the case for themselves and distance themselves from backwards muslims.
It isn't fair, but effectively it is up to non-faggots to make the case for themselves and distance themselves from faggots.
It isn't fair but its the truth.
>>
>>5929505
There is a free palestine Facebook page and it is filled with comments from Muslims praising hitler and saying death to Jews. Most of people are not even Palestinian they are Pakistani, Saudis, Africans. It tells me two state solution is not possible.
>>
>>5929552
>It tells me two state solution is not possible.
What if we dump the Palestinian people in North Korea?
>>
>>5929552
That's funny because it's the opposite for me.

When I see the most hateful vitriol it is from the people in Occupied Palestine.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.