[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
id describe my sexuality as "not straight" but id
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: pan.jpg (27 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
27 KB, 640x425
id describe my sexuality as "not straight"

but id have sex with anybody regardless of gender or gender identity, so am i pansexual?
>>
It makes you a slut m8
>>
>>5923396

ive only had sex twice and im 24
>>
Thats me too OP, I don't know what the word is either its just nice to see someone else say it.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (54 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
54 KB, 750x750
>>5923443

im not gay or bi or straight but not asexual

>tfw
>>
>>5923387
You're bisexual without a preference.
>>
>>5923387
That's just bisexuality
don't ever call yourself pan, all hell will break loose.
>>
>>5924619
What's wrong with being pansexual?
>>
>>5924625
It's a fancy word for something that already has a word. Anyone pretending that it's different from bisexuality is either a liar knowing that it's the same but does it for attention anyway, or actually genuinely believes in it being entirely separate from bisexuality, in which case that person is probably in a really weird mentality.
>>
>>5924657
This is what binary people actually believe.
>>
>>5925853
>binary people
That's redundant
>>
>>5925864
Binary people actually believe this too.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458755340309.jpg (33 KB, 720x721) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458755340309.jpg
33 KB, 720x721
>>5925853
>>5925864
Friendly reminder that you either have penis or a vagina, and that being "non-binary" will never change that.
>>
>Have sex with either gender, ain't no thing
>Want kids some day, strong preference to being with a woman because I would truly want our kids to be from both of us
>Not 100% opposed to adoption or surrogates, but I know deep down I want kids with both our genes made the usual way for some reason

Sex is a fun time, but having kids is the topic that gets me confused about ending up with a man
>>
As i understand it pansexual is for people with attraction to nonbinary genders. Transsexuals are included with Bi because they still identify as a man or women,
>>
>>5923387
>id describe my sexuality as "not straight"

Only has sex with same gender: straight.
Only has sex with opposite gender gender: gay.
Will have sex with either gender: Bi.
Considers transpeople to be a different gender from their transitioned one: Transphobe.
Will only have sex with adults: Normal
Will only have sex with children: Pedo
Will have sex with adults or children: Pansexual.
>>
>>5924657
I thinked that means you didn't care about the "sex" of your partner. Don't looks like bisexual so, cause the definition isn't the same.
>>
>>5929558
Sure Intersex didn't exist lol. You're right lol. They can reproduce but anyway lol. That's a disease lol.
>>
>>5923387
Ditto kind of.

>one of those people who can look at someone and go "oh they're cute." but don't want to fuck them until I really get to know them
>once that happens I'm not really picky about what they identify as or what have you
>if people think I'm bi they automatically assume I'm into casual sex and a cheater
>if people think I'm pansexual or any other tumblr sexuality they assume I'm a special snow flake
>either way some of the girls wind up being a little grossed out I like guys too and most of the guys don't trust me
>tfw I just want a loving, serious relationship with a qt who will cuddle with me and let me fuck them silly
>>
>>5931178
underrated toast
>>
>>5931259
> can look at someone and go "oh they're cute." but don't want to fuck them until I really get to know them
This is me. Random hookups are completely undesirable, I just want to have sex with people I know
>>
>>5930873
Nonbinary genders aren't even real, stop making shit up.
>>
>>5930292
>thinking about bringing yet another miserable life into this poor cruel world
pretty sadistic of you, anon
>>
>>5923387
Idk bro. Pans are kind of sexy
>>
>>5931670
so is pansexual, stop making shit up
>>
>>5931640
Yeah. I mean, them being cute might prompt me to want to get to know them since I can be pretty outgoing, but I agree. I don't like hookups or casual stuff. I guess I'm just a romantic or a softie at heart.

I've noticed I do tend to prefer guys in terms of aesthetics, but I'm pretty open. I think I'm a lot more attractive to girls. It'd probably be a lot easier for me to find a girlfriend if so many weren't weirded out by the fact that I've had sex with a guy before.

>tfw that guy broke your heart
>tfw you finally heal and find another guy you really like
>tfw he likes you back but is hesitating because of some issues he has
>>
>>5931670
Yes, they are.
>>
>>5923400
It makes you desperate.
>>
I'm not gay (straight, actually), but I'd like to lose my virginity bottoming for someone who would be willing to top.

What does this make me?
>>
>>5931178
>Only has sex with same gender: straight.
>Only has sex with opposite gender gender: gay.

wat
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>5924657
What if you're attracted to extremely manly guys and very feminine women, but not wimpy faggots and plain ungraceful tomboys?

True bisexuals are probably rare (most are actually pan who don't care enough to look for the proper label) but exist alongside pansexuals, and are very different.
>>
>>5923479

I like my coffee how I like my girlfriend's eye.

Black.
>>
>>5933669
>>
>>5931220
>overusing lol
>>
>>5938907

Lol!
>>
>>5931220
Interaex is the closest thing to "non binary" that actually exists because they actually have both sets of reproductive organs, instead of just being a Tumblr chick that didn't get enough attention from having blue hair and a septum piercing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.