[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /legasses/ Ask a hon faggot MtF pre HRT manuipulative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 18llms7audc8ojpg.jpg (66 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18llms7audc8ojpg.jpg
66 KB, 636x358
Hey /legasses/

Ask a hon faggot MtF pre HRT manuipulative fuckhead who's addicted to dextromethorphan anything....on the come up rn. i hardly feel anything anymore.
>>
File: 1455803772012s.jpg (2 KB, 125x86) Image search: [Google]
1455803772012s.jpg
2 KB, 125x86
>>5921573
At lest do a respectable drug and go hard faggot.
Cough syrup is for middle school niggers.
>>
>>5921593
you've never done enough cough syrup then/

well i can get just about anything with my copnect.. still onna lookout for dpt.

idk

fuck it.

really been craving opiates tho
>>
>>5921573
I hope you're extracting it. All the other ingredients there are going to wreak havoc on your bowels.
>>
>>5921700
Bruv, Xanax and some weed is the best. never liked opiates they make me sick.
Hmm You're right never did a ton of cough syrup at once I could not tell you how it is but friends that have all act like they are on mushrooms, maybe it is similar if that is the case I'll stick to the shrooms.
>>
>>5921705
i am extracting.
i was on a bottle a day for 2 months straight and it fucked up myinsides pretty bad.

>>5921715
EVERY single fucking time i take xannies i try to kill myself and i don't remember. taking small amount doesn't help. i don't like xans too much. but i do like wed onna reg.
wish i could take a pic but i don't have a cam anymore
>>
>>5921735
>>5921715
like my shit was coming oout as lumps of plastic from the polistrex. i had to use my fingers to pry it out of my asshole like a huge blackhead.
>>
>>5921715
i never do drugs w/ people except weed.

dxm is not like shroom. defeintely stick to shrooms.

dont do dxm.

at high doses you get pretty crazy.

like. you have experience and you see things and hear things and think things. but it's so much that i'm still processing months after the binge.

dxm CAN be life changing with the right circumstances. it was for me. but it's caused more trouble than it's worth....perhaps...
>>
>>5921739
WOT M8. Dude, yeah, stop fucking with that shit. Smoke some weed if you have to get high occasionaly stop doing fucked up pharma shit and work on yourself.
Sucks about the xanax but probably for the best I only do them occasionally never had a bad time, but it is always in a social context with friends and we usually skate the mini ramp I have. So we are also not going way over board with the xanybars.
>>
>>5921762
I hear ya. I'm not in a great place with depression as it is. It's part of the reason I stopped smoking weed. it was making me worse mostly because I knew it was making me ok with pretty lame life and I knew it. My brain is such a dick it cannot just let me be mediocre.
>>
>>5921801
dude forreal. it's either oone extreme or the other. it never fucking ends!!!

I want to die so bad, but i've been projecting and shitposing and being ignored so that's making it better. but fuck...i hhad so much i wanted to do and still do. buit idk. everything seems kinda pointless. maybe it's just the brain telling me that. even thinking or whatever. weed makes me ok to live. it's bad. i feel ya. but fuck.

when im completely sober literally nothing hold any meaning anymore and i feel so angry at myself for getting into this stupid rut and WHAT FOR??
ugh...
ugh
ugh
ugh
i wish my dad didn't tell me that he was an alien.
i wish my dad hadn't instilled in me that same resentment for this planet that i hold now...

i can see where i should see all the beauty, i can see where i used to see beauty. but it's gone now. i'm 22 fucking years old. and addict. a tranny. a waste??

at least i still make music..and draw sometimes but man....fuck is it hard. and this isn't ecven half of it. some other have it 100000% worse. bhut that's what they were born into. that's their level of norma;cy. this is mine.

i'd give this life to one of those poor kids.

even though i was born into this...hmmmm maybe that's what ill do ...again

maybe ill jsut go back to having a really shitty job and helping homeless people. then kill myusel;f at age 39. yeah..cool4
>>
>>5921863
and like the alien shit isn't even real. it's a delusion
>>
>>5921869
hey '69' neat.....
>>
File: 1457451325838.jpg (1 MB, 1442x1614) Image search: [Google]
1457451325838.jpg
1 MB, 1442x1614
>>5921863
i can't even spellcheck posts on 4chan
>>
>>5921863
>>5921869
>>5921875
>>5921884
damn i'm fucking alone and a shitheadCOOL
>>
>>5921573
Why are you addicted to DXM? Why it and not any other drug?

When I first saw someone claim they're addicted to DXM I thought they're shitting me but it's apparently a more common phenomenon and I just don't get it
>>
>>5921593
dxm is best thing there is
only because it's easily available...don't you dare deny it's power..
>>
>>5922480
Dxm, and other dissociative drugs, help you with disphoria

I used to take it every day for several months

/tranny
>>
>>5921573
Isaac?
>>
>>5923841
Rachel?
>>
>>5923841
no.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.