[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY /LGBT/ woops How do you feel knowing that literally everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 5.png (137 KB, 434x448) Image search: [Google]
5.png
137 KB, 434x448
HEY /LGBT/

woops

How do you feel knowing that literally everything you do is utterly pointless.

EVERY SECOND HAS BEEN A POINTLESS CAUSE.

EVERY MILLISECOND OF YOUR LIFE AND SUFFERING HAS AND WILL BE FOR NOTHING. YOU FUCKING SUCK. YOU'RE NOT GOOD. YOU'RE NOTHING.
OH WAIT. That's me.
ETC.
>>
If it bothers you, then change it.

This isn't rocket science.

Or you can spend another 20 years danking and crying and then die of a Cheetos overdose.
>>
are you having your existential crisis?
just keep pushing that boulder anon
just like we all do
>>
>>5920550
POOJAB PANTAM POOTY PANTAM POOTY PANTAM

FUKBOI GETTIN LIT
CHILI SERVIN ONNA FIT
LADY WIDDA WIDE ASS WSAVIN
AT THE KIDS START SCREAMIN DOWN THE ISLE GETTIN HOOKED UP
OUNCES OFF THE SHELF LOCKED IN
ON MY HOMIE
HIS NAME IS PEDRO CONTRERAS I THINK OF HIM
AS A FUCKING SPIC

i dunno. i think im just gonna take drugs most of the time and not see people. they don't deserve it..
>>
>>5920567
>>5920564
people don't deserve to have my corrosive manipulative bipolar twoface fuck head in their presence fucking it up and ive lost all my friends or they've moved away. i dunno, maybe ima try and change so i can have friends but idk now.

i just feel things are so pointless all the time and it keeps me from changing anything
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.