[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbians, how can I blow her mind in bed? Gimme some pussy tips..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 530x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 530x432
Lesbians, how can I blow her mind in bed?

Gimme some pussy tips..
>>
Lesbians don't fuck often enough to know makes a good lover breh.
>>
Try not being a selfish hypocrite (impossible for dikes).
>>
Step 1: Be a woman.
Step 2: Do what would feel good to you.
Step 3: Communicate openly and specifically about sensations and desires.
Step 4: Men are trash. This isn't a step, but it's important to remember why you're bad at sex.

>>5919754
>>5919874
Kek. You're not even trying. WSW have more orgasms per encounter than the typical WSM gets in a month. It's been shown scientifically that testosterone makes you selfish and confrontational, which really hampers the ability to fuck. Keep taking those stabs in the dark, little boys. You'll get somewhere eventually.
>>
>>5919894#
Not even trying to hide that homophobia lol.
>>
>>5919906
The very first sentence encourages homoeroticism. You're massively delusional.
>>
>>5919915
>implying that there are no homophobes that love dikes but hate gay men
>>
>>5919934
To argue that, you'd have to show where it's hating on gay men. But you're too laughably egocentric to manage.
>>
>>5919945
Are you dense? It literally says all men are trash. Dumbass feminist cunt.
>>
>>5919952
Right. ALL men. Gay, bi and straight. Keep trying, I'm laughing it up.
>>
>>5919934
To be fair, everyone hates faggots like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
>>5919956
>>5919955
O hai typical anti gay male feminazi
>>
>>5919966
You keep trying to play that card, but we're not in that game. Great jpg thumbnail of an overly compressed gif, dumbass.
>>
>>5919966
>posts in a thread asking for lesbian responses calling lesbians dikes
>proceeds to be anal pained by "FEMINISM"
This dumb thread asked for lesbian input, i fail to see how you fit into the equation. Just pointlessly stirring shit as faggots do.
>>
>>5919945
Lol I certainly wouldn't describe estrogen as making you a perfect little angel either.
>>
>>5920001
Don't worry the militant "dyke" posting these >>5919956
>>5919987
>>5919955
>>5919945
Is clearly a transbian full of male self hatred. This "dyke" is so self loathing he hates that he's male and projects it onto others. He's probably crazy from all the illegal hormones that scrambled his brain. Only a straight man can be this homophobic because gay women understad what it's like to be gay.
Tl;dr angry "dyke" is just a projecting self loathing transbian
>>
>>5920021
That's at least three people. Typical of the paranoid childishness of men.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 387x357
ITT: cunts and dicks

Op, just pound that pussy with your big faggot penis
>>
>>5920081
Protip: women rarely get off on penetration, even after prolonged and perfectly rhythmic stimulation. Eat out your lady first. Always. Without fail. She's more likely to get off after she's already gotten off, and it makes her more eager for sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 768x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 768x480
>>5920122
>eat out your lady always
>always
>>
>>5920200
Yes, retard. Every single time.
>>
>>5920239
Just like a gay guy if you have a massive dong.
>>
>>5919118
I'll give your pussy some tips, op.
>>
>>5919894
>Keep taking those stabs in the dark, little boys. You'll get somewhere eventually.
more like
>You'll eventually find the glory hole.
>>
>>5919754

so much hate for OP who simply asks for tips

mad dikes are mad they can't give their GFs a hard 9.5 inch cock

stick to your rubbers, girls, your bi GF tells you "it feels just the same"

but really, it doesn't. you know. she knows.
>>
>>5922282
http://www.sextoyspro.com/dildos-men.shtml

Bisexuals are garbage btw
>>
>>5920045
>at least three people
Wow you're a straight man self hating transbian with multiple personality disorder. I feel sorry for you, sir.
>>
>>5922748
That's a lot of projection in one post.
>>
it's true that the penetration thing won't make her cum. even if its on the gspot and she's edging it. you have to get on the clit if you want her to finish.
i had to learn that the hard way..
>>
>>5923043
I'm not the one pretending to be a lesbian, bro. you are. post a timestamp or you're a transbian neckbeard
>>
Just go to town on that pussy . But be sure to ask if it's OK to touch her penis before you do
>>
bring a gun
/thread
>>
>>5919906
>homophobia
Implying that no one can criticise you without having some strawman prejudice.
>>
>>5928100
Feminists have always been against gays so don't act "holier than thou".
>>
>>5928102
You don't even know what "feminist" means. You're just using it as a catch-all insult.
>>
Step 1: Get in bed.
Step 2: Tell her that 12+1 = 11+2, and 'twelve plus one' is an anagram of 'eleven plus two'

Mind sufficiently blown. You're welcome OP.
>>
>>5920122
I've found choking a girl helps, so long as you're actually playing with the proper artery than just violently squeezing her neck. Low oxygen can make people aroused more easily.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.