[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds of a gay guy generally being interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 660x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 660x1010
What are the odds of a gay guy generally being interested in dating a pre-everything ftm? How long would you have the patience to wait for your partner being able to get into treatments?

What about sex, how important is it at all in a real, serious romantic relationship? How long will a guy put up with not getting any?

What are my chances of not dying alone?
>>
>>5916776
i would date a transman if they looked cute as a boy, i don't know if i can go on without sex tho, do you not like bitt stuff?
>>
>>5916820
butt*
>>
>>5916820
I've never tried it.

I have to be extremely drunk to tolerate any kind of sex at all, and I've recently been told that deliberately getting sedated to endure something you don't want in order to please a partner isn't normal or healthy and that I need to see a fucking shrink before they'll feed me testosterone.

But everyone who's working on my case has been female, they don't understand how important the male sex drive is.
>>
>>5916776
>What are the odds of a gay guy generally being interested in dating a pre-everything ftm?

Pre-hormones as well? To be perfectly honest, he would have to look like a passable guy. I don't think that any FtMs can do that without hormones.

>What about sex, how important is it at all in a real, serious romantic relationship?

I'm perfectly fine with pre-op sex. I'm not sure FtM SRS is even worth it. I can understand having dysphoria about using your vagina, but it's going to be infinitely better than having a limp and generally sensation-less prosthesis, isn't it?

I might be concerned where he stands on vaginal penetration. I have no problem with that, but is it going to cause him dysphoria?

>How long will a guy put up with not getting any?

I don't necessarily need sex in a close relationship. My last relationship was some 6 years ago, and I haven't been sexually active since then. I'm not asexual by any means, but I don't *crave* sex. I masturbate plenty and that seems to suffice for me.

Might be nice if my partner and I could do some mutual things though.
>>
>>5916892
Pre-hormones, pre-everything.

I've been thinking about just finding a fat guy who doesn't have the self-esteem to go after a real man. I like fat guys so nobody loses here.
>>
>>5916776
>What are the odds of a gay guy generally being interested in dating a pre-everything ftm?
I wouldn't mind dating a pre test ftm if he was going to be getting on test eventually and become more attractive. It just seems like most ftms have an aversion to all forms of sex so that might be a deal breaker
>>
>>5916776
If you don't pass I'd guess significantly lower than with a bisexual guy.

>How long would you have the patience to wait for your partner being able to get into treatments?
If an FtM's is mature, intelligent and we have enough chemistry for me to overcome the pretreatment feminine characteristics and form a romantic connection, then I'd be willing to wait as long as it takes.

>What about sex, how important is it at all in a real, serious romantic relationship?
For me sex is pretty important, because I enjoy being able to please someone, and I am used to being the more submissive person in the relationship.
Sex being off the table, or having to figure out a vagina would be a very significant hurdle for me personally. If mutual masturbation were an option that'd address most if all issues for me, but if sex is just for the sake of getting me off I'd feel selfish, and would prefer to just masturbate alone instead of inconveniencing a less than willing partner.

>How long will a guy put up with not getting any?
So long as I can take care of myself, I'd put without sex for committed relationship.

>What are my chances of not dying alone?
Better than you'd think. Every FtM I know, even the schizophrenic one, is married.
>>
>>5916937
I can go through with it, I just won't pretend to like it.
>>
>>5916958
Are they happy?
>>
>>5917044
Yes, they seem as happy as anyone else.
Well the bipolar schizophrenic FtM is manic and depressive, but is easily ten times smarter than I am with a large family.
>>
>>5916776
>dating a pre-everything ftm
I would date a FtM only if he's well into transition and passable as a masculine man. I don't care about surgery though.

> how important is it at all in a real, serious romantic relationship? How long will a guy put up with not getting any?
It's pretty important and if you have so many problems as to not feel comfortable in having sex then I wouldn't be interested.

> I have to be extremely drunk to tolerate any kind of sex at all
Work on that. I really wouldn't be willing to be in a relationship with someone who's like that.

> need to see a fucking shrink before they'll feed me testosterone.
> I've been thinking about just finding a fat guy who doesn't have the self-esteem to go after a real man. I like fat guys so nobody loses here.
You need to see a shrink for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>5917368
>You need to see a shrink for a lot of reasons
That's what they told me. They don't doubt that I'm trans, they worry I won't have the spoons to go through with it safely.

How do I learn to tolerate sex? I've been trying to learn to disassociate on command for that purpose, but apparently I've forgotten how to do that at all some pont.
>>
>>5916776
If you're in Chicago and not hideous I'd let you do me. I'm bi and on HRT but just look like a chubby dude who paints his nails.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (28 KB, 620x432) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
28 KB, 620x432
>be a gay transguy
>no gay gay wants to date me after learning I am presurgery
>poor as shit and will probably never get surgery
>forever alone
>>
I'm gay and I would be completely open to dating a pre-OP FTM. Pre-everything would be a bit iffy though, but I wouldn't rule it out if I liked him.
>>
>>5916776
0%
>>
>>5923337
Are you talking about bottom surgery, mamosectomy, or both?

As a gay guy, I wouldn't mind having a pre bottom surgery ftm boyfriend. In fact, if I had to choose, I would prefer him being pre op, as I have no idea how post op penises work.

Breasts, on the other hand, are something else. As ridiculous as it might sound, I wouldn't mind the vagina, but the tits.. I don't know if I'd be cool with them. Even cis men with manboobs turn me off.
>>
>>5923417
Both unfortunately.

I desperately want top surgery and unsure about even getting bottom surgery because phalloplasty is not exactly... what I wish it was I suppose.

I bind currently which does a p good job while in the binder but outside of it I still have breasts.
>>
>>5916924
>Pre-hormones, pre-everything.

straight guy or bi guy for that. post hormones you can find a gay guy
>>
>>5916776
>What are my chances of not dying alone?

Every ftm i know has a (usually) pretty gf or wife. Even jeydon wale who is 24-25ish and not on t has a cute girlfriend.
The gay ones on tumblr seem to be doing well too.

casual sex is not usually something people look for with ftms though, relationships are a different story, i've never known a single ftm.
>>
>>5919002
>learn to tolerate sex
As someone who pre-everything was fairly asexual and is now a little over a year on T and socially transitioned, sex as a concept has been much changed for the better. The hornyness and libido growth is insane. For me my dysphoria acts up less and even though I can't use the front hole, butt stuff, using toys on partners and frotting (dat T clit growth is amazing yo) is an awesome mutual activity.

So, transition and things will probably get get better. It's in no way a fix-all, but if your sexual hang-ups are all dysphoria related then alleviating the dysphoria is the way to go. And talk therapy.
>>
>>5923612
Wait, you can't use the front hole? Will I have to give up PIV sex once I start T?
>>
>>5923624
I think he means he can't use if because of dysphoria
>>
>>5923624
I can't because my brain doesn't accept its existence and I get physically ill thinking too long about it and the attached parts and it's probably atrophied and dried up by now (I hope). Other guys use theirs, see Buck Angel. It varies from person to person depending on level of bottom dysphoria versus level of hornyness and a bunch of other things.

Wish phallo didn't have to take from a host site or that meto had longer results... Getting a hysto in a few months so yay.
>>
>>5923417
Okay.

How do I handle the crippling loneliness for another few years?

Being unloved and unable to express love to someone else gives me anxiety and anxiety makes me do stupid shit, and doing stupid shit makes them postpone my transition because they're scared I'll get anxiety from transitioning.
>>
>>5923417
what if he just kept his binder and shirt on?
>>
>>5925965
i'm kind of in the same boat as you. can't transition or even really come out for at least one or two years, then it'll probably take at least a year before hormones take effect...guess the only advice i have is it'll probably pass. find a goal or something to distract yourself with, get into a daily routine, most importantly somehow try and stop doing whatever stupid shit you're doing, as it seems like that's the most important step to get you on the path to transitioning.
>>
>>5926033
that's really unhealthy, unless he just lays there like a limp fish. You're not supposed to do any kind of exercise while wearing a binder.

>>5926055
what else can I do to get down from anxiety fits and general stress relief than cut myself, get really drunk or into self-destructive situations?

I'm writing a book, but that's not a passion, it's a chore I do to maintain the illusion of not wasting my life. 90% of the time I procrastinate or complain about having to do it.
>>
>>5926149
What is the problem with wasting your life away, anon-kun?
>>
>>5916776
As gay I'm okay with dating a cute ftm but only if they keep the dick.
>>
>>5926174
Because I'm a narcissist and still haven't given up on the illusion of making something special.

Also I was raised female so I've been conditioned to consider myself perishable goods whose value starts diminishing after the 18th birthday, and that if I don't find a man before the age of 25 I'm going to be too old and ugly and nobody will ever love me.
>>
File: 1456644984112.jpg (42 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1456644984112.jpg
42 KB, 500x334
>>5926183
Nice try. Here's your (you)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.