[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be a virgin anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1389478330871.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1389478330871.png
103 KB, 246x232
>be me
>28 y.o. gay virgin
>been told I'm above average lookswise
>have depression, social anxiety and panic attacks
>download a few apps and for the first time really considering a hook-up

I just want to try sucking dick but I'm scared I'll have a panic attack and humiliate myself or flake out instead. Anyone been in this situation? I really would appreciate some advice.
>>
I'm also worried about HIV even though I know the risk is very very low for oral.

Any advice or dicksucking tips? Pls...
>>
File: anxiety froge mirror.png (104 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
anxiety froge mirror.png
104 KB, 246x232
same except i am a 25yo tranny and i haven't downloaded any apps yet because i am terrified as h*ck
>>
you certainly put the urge in 'virgin', op.
>>
>>5916902
I'm sure that sounded better in your head
>>
>>5916767
practice on a fleshy dildo
>>
what how are you still a virgin I lost it when I was 16
>>
Where you at fellow virgins?
>>
>>5922359
here.
>>
>>5922359
Here, depressingly. Got the birds and the bees at 4 years old, and the absolute shit scared out of me at the same time. Combine with an inability to read people, and a hint of anxiety, and I am entirely clueless about people in general.
>>
>>5916767
Sort your personal issues first anon.
If verginity was actually the problem, you could have just saved up and bought a hooker.

Get therapy (or psychiatric help, depending on the severity) and seek every bit of help you can to come to better terms with yourself. This'll take a bit, but this is the only way to solve the problem, not the symptom.
>>
>>5922516
I feel ya. I fail to understand most people and all I hear is nonsense. When I get to know likeminded people though I feel normal.
>>
>>5922347
good for you

>>5922615
I am trying to work through my issues. I have a really shitty HMO that has only a few psychiatrists in my area network, I've been trying to find one that isn't terrible. I'm getting fucking old and the shame of being a virgin at my age causes me anxiety. I would like to not be virgin when I meet someone I like so I'll have a little experience and the sex hopefully won't be horrible.
>>
>be me
>25 yo bi mtf virgin
>homely but in a cute way im told
>been off anti d for a year doing okay
>dating someone, kinda seeing another person and flirting with a guy who has a gf
>still virgin

do i just not want it?
>>
>>5927936
>dating someone, kinda seeing another person and flirting with a guy who has a gf

Kill yourself
>>
>>5927948
no
:^)
>>
File: ProudFaggots.jpg (86 KB, 663x467) Image search: [Google]
ProudFaggots.jpg
86 KB, 663x467
>>5916767
Have you tried killing yourself you degenerate faggot?

Gays are a plague on civilized nations. And by the way, what is up with you all lately sucking so much Muslim dick? Don't you know they are the only group of people who hate you more than I do?
>>
>>5927982
This isn't tumblr. Maybe try there? Most of us despise Muslims.
>>
>>5922359

I'm 24 and a virgin. I'm not gay, but I would like to lose it bottoming for a guy.
>>
>>5927991

Why would you hate someone for what they believe in? Beliefs don't hurt anyone. Only actions do.
>>
Aaaa i wanna take your virginities!
>>
>>5932864

*presents butt*
>>
File: 1437443278787.jpg (6 KB, 240x211) Image search: [Google]
1437443278787.jpg
6 KB, 240x211
>>5922359
Right here.
>be me
>21
>too terrified and doubtful of people
>always closing doors of opportunity
>nasty diseases out there
>everyone's a liar

I'm going insane. How do I stop thinking this way?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.