[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard a lot about gay men being pawns of women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 20160306143520.jpg (495 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160306143520.jpg
495 KB, 1600x900
I've heard a lot about gay men being pawns of women.

Anti-nation, anti-western, anti-...etc.

Why? How many of you are nationalists and right wing?
>>
>>5915188
do you really need to ask when there are like 10 anti muslims thread being bumped constantly right now?
>>
File: 1439942451113.jpg (1 MB, 1285x1835) Image search: [Google]
1439942451113.jpg
1 MB, 1285x1835
>>5915188
>How many of you are nationalists and right wing?

Practically every gay man here.
>>
>>5915226
This is great. Is there more?
>>
>>5915188
right- left- wing its all the same bullshit
real

reminder both parties in America will never accept you as homosexual and are simply using it for their own gain

reminder that tyranny VS anarchy is the only REAL scale
>>
File: flagbearers.png (80 KB, 1625x750) Image search: [Google]
flagbearers.png
80 KB, 1625x750
>>5915251
>>
>>5915226

Nah, that's exaggerated.
>>
>>5915188
>How many of you are nationalists and right wing?
Nationalist, but not right wing.

Now I still hold grudges for how the west treated us for quite a long time, it's undeniably better than in everywhere else.
>>
>>5915188
I think my public image is vastly different than my actual opinions but I prefer learning all sides. I am never adamantly anti-feminism or anything but I wouldn't really argue for it for example. I generally go for moderate opinions and often my views align with modern left-wing politics but not by much. I don't think modern left-wing politics is left-wing at all anymore. It's weird how atheism is now associated with the alt-right despite it being a liberal ideology.
>>
>>5917993
>It's weird how atheism is now associated with the alt-right despite it being a liberal ideology.

lol, you trolls can't even finish an entire paragraph without advertising the fact that you're proud to be troll, can you?
>>
>I've heard a lot about gay men being pawns of women.

kek, I'd love to hear that one.

I'm a right leaning libertarian myself.
>>
>>5915188
straight men are pawns of women
>>
>>5915188
>Why? How many of you are nationalists and right wing?
>>>/lgtbt/
Not swinging wildly between being >>>/polgbt/ and >>>/r9gay/
>>
>>5915188
you are confusing us with straight men who do whatever bs a female whore wants to get in their pants
>>
>>5915226
no i am not.

Nationalism is a pathetic form that losers use, because they are worthless and have no identity for THEMSELVES, they adopt the national/cultural identity and become a brainless mass.

Only worthless fools are nationalists
>>
I'vebeen nationalist since high school when I got into Finland's war history. But now I'm becoming more and more pro-Russia because I'm losing hope in my country I used to admire so.
>>
White nationalist mtf here
>>
>>5918860
If you want to see what a lack of nationalism does to a nation just look at what is happening in western Europe right now m8. Your high school level "much special snowflake toally independent identity that has nothing to do with my face or cultural background" is juvenile. You can be an independent special snowflake and still respect your ancestors and cultural way of life
>>
>>5919395
Oh you mean the advanced europe where people get to live their lives happily?

Oh yus what a catastrophe, we should instead fight and hate each other over retarded and idiotic cultural/national differencies instead of unite

Want some examples of nationalism? Russia and pretty much all third world shitholes where people live so shitty lives they need to invent in nationalism and religious to surive
>>
White, right-wing faggot here. Not quite sure I would call myself a nationalist, but I am incredibly proud of my country, and I hate seeing it being shat on it it is today.
>>
>>5919413
Go see Australia and their Anzac spirit, is that a shithole too? Oh right, it's the greatest country with hottest guys in entire world.
>>
>>5919413
europe is falling.
new generations won't live happily. Our society is growing them up with serious problems.
>>
>>5915188
>unironically being a nationalist
Spooky
>>
Me, it's the reason I repress on my homosexuality.

I think openly gay conservatives are a joke and an oxymoron.

>>5919413

How many Europeans need to die before you open your eyes a little?
>>
I wish I had qt bf with same mindset
It's lonely standing between two worlds
>>
>>5919413
>Oh you mean the advanced europe where people get to live their lives happily?
Hey there buddy, how's life in 1995?
>>
Nat Soc tranny. Not the degenerate tattooed skinhead kind. The Germans were building something beautiful for our Germanic people, a just socioeconomic system, sustainability as shown by their animal rights polices and love of the environment, achievement, and strong families, but the Jews just couldn't stand to see that happen, and now look at what we have. It's a tragedy.
>>
>>5919947
Men thinking they are women, men having sex with other men and not breeding. I agree, it's tragic.
>>
>>5919998
I'm more worried about our countries being overrun by muds, and big money screwing us on trade. Pretty sure the Germans would have discovered how to do a complete, genetic sex change by now if they hadn't been derailed by the war.

>tfw not a hausfrau making babies and helping to repopulate the lebensraum for our people
>>
>>5920017
>>5919947
>>5919388
Do you lot have kiks/skypes/etc.?

I'm in Midtown New York and I'm a NatSoc but I also want to daddy a TS before/when I move out West in a few years time to establish a commune on some land I bought.
>>
>>5920355
Commune? Too extreme. Just make your community better
>>
>>5920462
An ethnic commune without Jewry or non-Germanics.
>>
>>5920479
That won't change anything. You will make change by being a normal dude and changing leftists minds and supporting good all American white communities that already exist (.ie suburbs)

Nazism is dead. Associating it with white nationalist only hurts white people as a group and makes us more vulnerable to attacks from leftists and the "datsss racisss" crowd
>>
>>5920488
>Nazism is dead
Not dead, just taboo.

>Won't change anything
I'm just supporting a community so they survive and stay pure - I'm not abandoning the rest of the world.

>makes us more vulnerable to attacks
You can't attack me if I don't care.
>>
>>5918860
>>5919395
>>5919459
We're all fucked. The end.

Fuck you guys for even arguing, seriously?

Now you've gone and dragged me into this shit. SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR STUPID FUCKING OPINIONS I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT RIGHT NOW. FUCKING WASTE'S OF SPACE. NOW I HAVE TO TYPE IN /ALL CAPS LOCK/ JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK FOR MAKING ME COMMENT MY HATE. FUCK YOU. THIS IS TAKING ME MORE TIME THAN I WOULD LIKE. SO AGAIN, FUCK YOU. I HAPE YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE INCLUDING MYSELF IS FUCKING KILLED.

I HOPE WE ALL DIE.

TOMORROW.
FUCK YOU.
>>
ITT: Useful Idiots
>>
>>5920591
If useful means useless, then sure.
>>
>Rich CEOs get immigrants in to reduce wages and have lower standards
>Retards attack the poor weak immigrants to make their sad selves feel better
>Clearly living CEOs alone to continue their bs
/pol/ BTFO once again for being close minded and hateful to the point of racism and not logic.

Even if you would kick out all those weak refugees and immigrants the CEOs would just find another way to fuck you up because you havent dealt with the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.

But please, keep talking about how your worthless self is superior because muh genes/religion/ground was born and other idiocies, it totally doesnt suggest that you are a worthless loser that lacks identity and needs to use their national one instead
>>
>>5918860
>>5919413
You can be a nationalist for totally utilitarian reasons that have nothing to do with pride. If you were really interesting in people living their lives happily like you say, you should be very concerned that racial diversity negatively correlates near across the board with measures of life satisfaction, community participation and trust. "Social capital" as it's called. Robert Putnam has pretty solid research on this, which others have replicated.

White people build the best societies. That's reason alone to be a WN. Peaceful and relatively low crime, functioning institutions, Individualist, gay friendly, the most aesthetically pleasing people IMO. None of the native religions are SUPER shitty, even the most insane prots and trad catholics aren't that bad.

Europe and America need nationalism on an existential level right now. The demographic shift is already happening.

Simple pride ranks pretty low on my list of reasons to be a nationalist. Though it does play a role, and you should be interested. It's really pathological not to be (cuck).

(polite sage)
>>
>>5920594
Google useless idiots you idiot
>>
>>5920820
Goggle "ur mother danks on my dick"
>>
>>5920618
I used to think like you. But since growing up iv realized race and culture is real and is much more powerful than ceos. If whites didn't lose their spines then they wouldn't have opened their nations up to floods of 3rd world scum.

Only white people are cucked enough to think there are no bonds between race and culture and prosperity. Everywhere else in the world these are accepted truths. Only in white land is it not. And look who is getting buttfucked by mass immigratio. White people
>>
>>5915188
far right wing anarcho-nationalist here
>>
>>5921046
and we see who is the most advanced right now ;^))))
>>
>>5919413
You're a fool, You honestly don't deserve rights, because you're too sheltered. I bet when a time comes where you have to fight for your home I bet you'll cower under a table or just ignore it and blame everyone else instead of helping out.

Then when the carnage is settled and a victor is chosen you better hope that your side won because when the enemy arrives at your doorstep you would be wishing your former people would save your ass.

You make me sick.
>>
File: 1454870549851647968.png (367 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1454870549851647968.png
367 KB, 500x368
>collectivism
into the trash
>>
>Nobodies arguing for white supremacy to make their sad selves feel better without actually achieving anything
I guess being skilled and successful is too hard for you
>>
>>5921072
wow you're very lost, aren't you? there's no such thing as a far right anarchist. most you can hope to be is fuckin nazi scum. now go follow your leader, you piece of shit.
>>
>>5921975
>there's no such thing as a far right anarchist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

there's no such thing as an anarcho-nationalist, it's a contradiction in terms and he's still stupid
>>
I'm not a gay man, but nationalism always seemed short sighted to me. Yes, multiculturalism causes conflict, but only because at least one side is nationalistic. If both sides just accepted the other and lived in peace there wouldn't be an issue, and I think that's a better end goal than separation.
>>
>>5922001
>there's no such thing as an anarcho-nationalist, it's a contradiction in terms and he's still stupid
Nation means culture, it has nothing to do with government
>>
>>5922062
>multiculturalism causes conflict,
Nationalism causes more conflict for retarded reasons actually, everyone is self masturbating at their country thinking they are great and dont need to achieve anything at life.

Greece is a prime example of that, they have brainwashed most kids from young age that le ancient greeks were great and they should be proud of muh heritage which lead to pathetic losers thinking they are great for being greek and thus dont need to succeed in life because they already feel good about themselves through some retarded nationalism meme.

And aside from that nationalism leads to close minded rigid systems where people end up being discriminated because they dont fit the countries "culture" even though they could have been really useful
>>
>>5922264
No they don't. We get told about being leeches from the Med union and then the EU and we barely cover ancient greece. Fuck off you lying cunt.

Είμαι χαρούμενος που δεν έχουμε δεμάτια όπως σας στην Ελλάδα.
>>
>>5923023
>reading comprehension
Better luck next time
>>
File: IMG-20160302-WA0123.jpg (50 KB, 681x963) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160302-WA0123.jpg
50 KB, 681x963
>>5923240
>tells me we get circlejerked into thinking we're great
>system shits on us
>hurr durr reading comprehension
>>
>>5923275
>it is le unfair system that did this to us :o
Sorry, you are the system, and when you are filled with retarded nationalist who think muh heritage is le best thing about themselves and dont need to improve to the point they cant even use computers well you might as well suicide as a country.
>>
File: Justin_Wilson_(chef).jpg (23 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Wilson_(chef).jpg
23 KB, 250x247
>>5920674
>>5921046
>>5921787

You fucks are so goddamned sheltered.
How many fucking wars do we have to fight before you get over your special snowflake warboner?
Fuck, look at the US, 2nd and 3rd+ generation immigrants bitching about 1st generation immigrants has been a goddamn national sport since before we even were a country and things seem relatively ok.
JFC
>>
>>5923292
WE HATE GREECE. THE SYSTEM DID NOT DO THIS TO US - THE JEWS, TSIPRAS, AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS DID. WE HATE GREECE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5921957
Ha ya right. I'm a professional buddy. I have a more successful background than alll of the anarchist special snowflake neet nihilistic scum on this website
>>
>>5922062
Islam will never accept anything other than Islam and submission. It's pa4t of 5heir culture
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.