[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl says she's bi. >Pfff, she's probably mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1439231419445.jpg (82 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
1439231419445.jpg
82 KB, 538x720
>Girl says she's bi.
>Pfff, she's probably mostly if not entirely straight. She just wants attention.
>Boy says he's bi.
>Pfff, he's probably mostly if not entirely gay. He just wants to be accepted.

Just how much of this sort of thinking comes out of jealousy?
>>
File: kids react 6.jpg (192 KB, 877x604) Image search: [Google]
kids react 6.jpg
192 KB, 877x604
>being jealous of sluts

heh
>>
>5914937
>being jealous of sluts

Not that I buy your implication here, but even if I did... then yeah. A lot of people probably are jealous of sluts.
>>
>>5914924
>Hey, Carlos Mencia, why does everyone say you steal jokes?
>Because they're jealous.

>Hey, bisexuals, why does everyone say you're sociopathic sluts?
>Because they're jealous.
>>
>>5914924
I'm pretty sure this thinking comes out of how most people see what happens:

>attentionwhoring bi girls who mostly fake girl-on-girl attraction
in the end, most of them end up married to men with kids. Very few end up married to women.

Bi men tend to relate more with gay men, and many of them will end up in a gay relationship.

Sex with men is generally viewed with more severity and seriousness than sex with women.

That's why slutty straight girls and gay men are so disliked while alpha straight male studs and praised and lesbians in general are more accepted.
>>
>>5914983

What point are you trying to make? That bisexuals steal jokes or that people being jealous are never part of the explanation for anything ever?
>>
>>5914996
That jealousy is as much a motivating factor in either accusation, you dumb breeder fuck.
>>
>>5914924
When I was in high school, lots of girls claimed to be bisexual, even some of my close friends (I thought it was really cool to have lgbt friends), nowadays only a couple of them don't deny it and pretend it never happened.

The same happened with most guys who claimed to be bi, they ended up saying they were actually gay.

Don't get mad at people who take claims of bisexualism with a grain of salt, get mad at people who claim to be bi when they aren't (they also seem to always be really loud about it, too)

t. a bi guy.
>>
I fucking hate biphobes
>>
ITT: We share biphobe logic.

> "As a gay, I'd never date bisexual scum!"
>"Aha! More bi people settle with the opposite sex, clearly they were all faking it."
>>
>>5915070
more than 80% of bisexuals end up with the opposite sex m8.

Clearly there has to be many attentionwhores who are faking it.
>>
>>5915895
or they just choose hetronormative privlidge over their bisexual desires.
>>
>>5915037
I had a male bestfriend who claimed to be bi in highschool
I asked him about it once and he said it was more "I think everyone is bisexual" and that he really just has never felt any attraction to a guy
>>
>>5914924
So basically:
>Bisexual people are mostly if not entirely attracted to men.

'Tis the world we live in.
>>
>>5915895
Given fags are only 3-10% of the population, 20% of same-sex relationships in the Bi community shows they're going out of their way to seek out homoerotic relationships and tough out the heavy, HEAVY social pressures to ditch it and conform.

Why are you remotely surprised that most bisexuals end up with the larger chunk of their dating pool? That's just logic, retard.
>>
File: 1458403639497.gif (1 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1458403639497.gif
1 MB, 460x258
>it's a fags get butthurt over bisexuals thread
My favorite.
>>
>>5915070
Except the true order of those statements is actually reversed.

Biphobe logic is perfectly sound.
>>
>>5916101
>hetronormative privlidge
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5917050
more like a "baaaww we're so oppwessed" bi thread
>>
>>5914995
>Bi men tend to relate more with gay men, and many of them will end up in a gay relationship.

It's interesting that you say that because I've encountered gay guys who claimed that bisexual men have a bad rep in the lgbt community. Their argument was that most of them will fuck with guys because they enjoy it and then settle with a wife and kids. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1456276291936.png (20 KB, 310x387) Image search: [Google]
1456276291936.png
20 KB, 310x387
>Girl says she's bi
>Oh they're probably mostly if not entirely straight. They're just confused a bit or want attention.

>Boy says he's bi
>Oh they're probably mostly if not entirely straight. They're just confused a bit or want attention.

Why is this what really happens?
>>
I'm gay but I only have sex with women.

I'm a fake bi
>>
>>5919146
I think bi guys have a "bad rep" the same reason why bi girls have a "bad rep"... exclusively homosexual people view them as someone (a) not fully aligned with the gay cause and (b) are people who don't have their minds made up yet or are confused. Not saying those are valid but it's what I hear.
>>
>>5914924
I think it comes from experience. A lot of straight girls pretend to be bi for attention. A lot of gay guys come out as bi first, or at least they used too. Nowadays I notice that some straight men bullshit about being bi too as a way of virtue signaling to girls.
>yeah, I'm like 10% bi, you know? I love the pussy, but I'm like, totally open minded, not like those bigoted right wingers amirite? I'm not like other men
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.