[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question.... Is there any way to stop crossdressing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
Serious question.... Is there any way to stop crossdressing? Has anyone actually managed to do it? Any advice? Experiences?

For me it's a strictly sexual thing. I love "sissyfication" and things like that. I've never actually been with a guy, but I love dressing up and using my dildos, taking pics, cams...

But I'm neither very fem looking nor am I planning to be a girl, and I don't think I'll ever actually do something with a guy. So this whole thing is becoming a really big distraction and it feels like an addiction, really. Also, it's really humiliating. Which is a turn on, but if someone found out, it would be pretty devastating.

So, how do I stop?
>>
OP, if it makes you happy, then is it really worth stopping? Think about this carefully.

We only have one shitty life on this world, might as well have fun.
>>
>>5914555

...but it's not really making me happy.

I mean, it's making me happy when I'm doing it, but after everything I feel like shit
>>
Do you really feel the need to post this shit on multiple boards?

You clearly have a fetish, if the shame of having said fetish is too great, or the risk of being discovered, then stop participating. Giving up anything you like can be a challenge, but ask any recovered alcoholic and they'll tell you that sometimes it's worth the sacrifice.

Personally, I don't see the harm in playing dress up but that's for you to decide.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>5914587

Why do you feel bad?
>>
>>5914587
It's very likely guilt over the idea of defying a social norm of what a "boy" should be. You can be a boy and be a sissy, you know? Hell, I'd date someone with your interests and I'm a mostly gay chick.
>>
>>5914650

I don't know, I usually just feel bad and like that's something I shouldn't really do.

>>5914655

I never really cared much about social norms...

I guess I'm afraid that if someone found out about what I do, people would loose respect for me. And I really don't want that to happen.
>>
>>5914679
Maybe you aren't looking deep enough into it. Maybe the bad feeling is an integral part of why you like doing it, and if you actually felt ok or good about it afterwards it wouldn't be the same.
Maybe you need that feeling of it in order for it to remain a taboo for yourself?
>>
>>5914696
>and if you actually felt ok or good about it afterwards it wouldn't be the same

Well yeah, that's definitely true. I've always been masochistic that way.

But that's not really healthy, is ti? :)
>>
>>5914679
It's going to sound cliche to tell you that people who'd lose respect for you, aren't good friends in the first place.

But it's like any kink: why does anybody need to know?
>>
>>5914732

Yeah, I know that... But I don't want to stop because of other people, I want to stop for myself.

But yeah, sexuality is fucking complicated.
>>
>>5914744
Do you look cute doing it? Do you feel hot doing it? Is it fun for you in the moment, zipping up a pretty school skirt, buttoning up a blouse, and lowering your pretty butt onto a dildo? Who cares about anything else.
>>
Considering how fucking weird the rest of the world is at this moment and how it's been for sometime cross dressing, even be caught doing it should be the least of anyone's isssues. Just be yourself.
>>
>>5914756
>zipping up a pretty school skirt, buttoning up a blouse, and lowering your pretty butt onto a dildo

Yeah, that's the best part :)

...but I don't think I look cute doing it. I'm not that fem. Maybe If I was more fem I wouldn't feel so bad and embarrassed..
>>
>>5914782
Then work on that, work on being who you wanna be. Slim down. Take care of your skin. Get your hair cut in a way that feels nice, learn to do pigtails, learn to do makeup. Focus on making yourself cuter <3
>>
>>5914798

I want to stop, not be better at it :)
>>
>>5914807
But stopping something you enjoy doing seems like the worst way to go about it. Why not just ease the guilt and disgust that follows?
>>
>>5914819

I don't know how to do that...
>>
>>5914829
Check out femboy general, as a start. And watch youtube stuff, just learn how to do cute eyeliner, or braid your hair. Figure that, every time you're dressed up, before you fuck yourself and end it, learn something girlie!
>>
>>5914679
It can be much easier to accept the same deviations from social norms in others than it is to accept them in yourself.
Ask your yourself if there's anything morally objectionable in your fetish. If you think so, then stop it. But if you don't that means the only thing stopping you from happiness is your hang up about being found out.
Love yourself for who you are and have fun!
>>
>>5914513
a lot of people here will tell you that its not a big deal, which it isn't, but as someone with fetishes they really dislike, I can understand why it feels like one.

Unfortunately we don't pick our fetishes and there is really nothing we can do to get rid of them. You don't have to become a drag queen, but you will always be a fetishist.

you quite frankly, sound young though. The way you feel about your sexuality is guaranteed to change over time. 4 years from now it may not seem like a big deal to you. Go join fetlife, and observe how people with your fetish are really just ordinary non creepy people. many lead productive lives, are otherwise attractive and normal people.

and some women like to sissify men. D/s relationships are so standard now thanks to 50 shades of grey that most people think nothing of them.
>>
>>5914513
wait, is that girl in the pic a man? because i'd fuck the shit aout of her
>>
>>5914513
>Serious question.... Is there any way to stop crossdressing?

Get married. I haven't crossdressed since I got married
>>
>>5914988

do you still want to and just don't do it? Or did you get over it?
>>
>>5914915

no, I don't think she is....
>>
>>5916750
don't fall for the i got a gf/wife and stoped meme. It usually withers down a bit at first when you're in relationships because you get to have a lot of constant sex which takes out most of your libido but once you settle down it usually starts coming back. Not stronger but it just returns to how it usually was. Atleast that's what i've heard from numerous people.
>>
>>5916770

Yeah, that happens to me when I have sex with a new girl a few times... I feel like I'm done with crossdressing and all that, but soon I get bored and just want to be pretty and suck cock :)
>>
>>5916795
what a faggot
>>
>>5916905

never said I wasn't.
>>
>>5914513
Sorry dude, it's hardwired into your brain to flaunt it like a girl. Might as well figure out if you are just a crossdresser or a full on tranny and learn to live with it. BTW, there are plenty of crossdresser clubs and ladies who like it.
>>
>>5917303
where tho?
>>
>>5914723
>But that's not really healthy, is ti? :)

Managing to squeeze pleasure and enjoyment out of pain and shame? Depending on how you look at it it could be the very definition of healthy. It’s a bit different but many spiritual experiences, either of a religious nature or of simply reconciling yourself with reality, stress humbling yourself and coming to terms with being wrong or bad and a cathartic acceptance of your own shame and guilt. Feeling bad makes you feel good. Maybe this is similar? Or maybe I’m just being utterly perverse by comparing crossdressing to contrition, hahaha.
>>
>>5914513
>give away women clothes
>don't buy new women clothes
>>
File: kidmograph vaporwave.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kidmograph vaporwave.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>5914655

>Hell, I'd date someone with your interests and I'm a mostly gay chick.
not OP but is this common or a "thing" among gay and bi girls?

I work with a girl who's been open about being bisexual and we get along really well and she jokes about me being a pretty man cause I have long hair
but in my head, I always freak the fuck out cause I just start thinking "she knows"

>>5917303
I hope that's true, I don't have an absolute NEED to crossdress and I think I could give it up for a good relationship but part of me feels fucked up imagining having to hide for the rest of my life
>>
>>5918485
I can't speak for others, but I'm a gay chick with a thing for sissies, so.
>>
I'm in the same boat.

I hate having this fucking fetish.

How do I stop.
>>
>>5918495
My gf is the same. I met her at a party while I was on MD and we were chatting about sexuality, she told me she's gay and I told her I love dressing up. It was the first time I had ever told anyone. By the end of the night we were making out in the corner.

It was the best thing to ever happen to me. Being able to do it whenever I wanted and with someone I cared about really helped me work allot of things out in my head that I hadn't had a chance to before.

9 months in and I came out as trans to her. That was 3 years ago.
>>
>>5916750

This guy >>5916770 is right.. But the fact is it's hard to dress with a wife/gf since I'm never home alone. And yes, it died off with the unending sex when first together but when that dies down the urge comes right back.
>>
>>5919635
>>
I want to say, dont stop
build a life around you that accommodates your interests. Make that your goal.

Its a dreamers dream to dream.

Its a thing I dont do myself but I appreciate others doing and I hate seeing it put them in turmoil.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 443x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 443x1000
Where do I find guys and girls into this fetish as well? All I want to do is be a sissy for a master or mistress. Or be a sissy with another sissy. I just need someone to share it with.
>>
>>5917400
In that ancient reptile part. It's saying flaunt it like a girl, and you pick up further clues from society around, and ultimately you wish to do your hair up, wear girly clothes and flaunt it.
>>
File: image.jpg (868 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
868 KB, 1840x3264
>>5920088
No, I mean where are the clubs and the girls who are into it? Because from what I can see they are far and few in between.
>>
I have a similar issue to this, for me its an entirely sexual thing which as no control over my actual life. If you were to meet me IRL I would seem pretty Alpha. However, I want to keep cross dressing but don't know how to fit this with the lifting in my male personality. Can the two work together? Is there anything I can do disguise muscles under clothes.
>>
>>5920137
I'm in the same boat as you buddy. I'm muscular as fuck but also wanna look like a pretty slut.
>>
>>5920154
I'm beginning to think that the best way to do it is ottermode, but where you raise your body fat for winter to crossdress then shred down for a summer beach bod. Plus if any asks why you shave legs you can just say aesthetics brah
>>
>>5920187
I'm actually pretty bored of being the strong and muscular guy. Considering going fem boy mode. But idk how long the process would take. It took me 3-4 years to go from obese to skinny to muscular.
>>
>>5920196
I personally wouldn't if you spent all that time getting gains, maybe cut some muscle mass, but work heavily on glutes and legs to get a womanly figure?
>>
>>5920208
My gains were made through roids and other dangerous chems lol. I'm fairly certain if I dropped the gear it wouldn't be long to lose most of my muscle mass.
>>
>>5920222
nice trips, maybe your endocrine system is a little fucked up? cruise at normal test levels and think about your decision when you are at a smaller size. I wouldn't jump into such a big decision
>>
>>5920115
I'm not a crossdresser, I just have heard a lot because I've talked to many.

I'd look at crossdresser sites on the web and see what the users there say.
>>
>>5920289
Is there any major sites to go too?
>>
>>5919916
Where do you live?
>>
>>5919916
Post a pic of yourself and let's see what they're going to get for a slave?
>>
I got on antidepressants and stopped caring much about sexlife and dont get frustrated over this stuff, I just fap and forget and dont have fetish urges anymore. Also have more interest in other activities instead of wanting to be feminized and get fucked - which used to be the main thing on my mind a month ago (it still turns me on, but I just laugh about it)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5920489
Ok this is me. Would you like a pic of me dressed up too. This was taken a week ago at spring break.
>>
>>5919916
there is fetlife, among other sites
>>
>>5921083
>quarter back shoulders
>stubble
>unshaved legs and arms and presumably hairy body

Not much you can do about the shoulders but please tell me you atleast shave yourself when you do it.
>>
>>5919635
nice story
>>
>>5921874
kind of rude but ok

>>5921083
id like to see you dressed up for the love of the cd game
>>
File: sabaton heroes deluxe.jpg (630 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sabaton heroes deluxe.jpg
630 KB, 1500x1500
>>5914513
Do something else.
Seriously. Read up on neuroplasticity.
You literally just need to do and think other things. I went through a similar phase.

Get a motorcycle, get /fit/, build things, go fuck hot men, etc.
>>
>>5914988
I have. She's not fond of it. I can understand the desire to do so. Just try to find someone else to share it with or talk to a councilor. They hear weirder than this everyday.
>>
>>5923903
did you tell her after you got married?
>>
>>5924928
Do you think that, even if she's been opposed to it as a foreign concept in the past, 'other'-ing the issue so to speak, if you were to come out as a crossdresser to her she would have no choice but it accept it as an element of the person she loves and gain a greater understanding of the phenomena as a human element rather than what's just presented by the sensationalised media?
>>
>>5924939
Sorry, I was going to edit mo original post. No, she would not understand (at least my wife wouldn't). She's not that type of woman. I'm sure some other guy's wives may accept it.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.