[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given that transexualism has never been observed before in recorded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1417382521730.jpg (166 KB, 900x615) Image search: [Google]
1417382521730.jpg
166 KB, 900x615
Given that transexualism has never been observed before in recorded human history until the past few decades, what can we really say aboaut this phenomenon? What has caused the sudden emergence of transsexualism?
Is it really just all of those pesticides in the food acting as estrogen analogues, as I've heard some claim?
>>
it's a tranny shills historical fallacy thread to get a thread about transsexualis history episode
>>
>>5914225
>>5914225
Transsexualism and transgenderism is broad enough to include the various gender variant practices of a myriad of peoples throughout time and culture so it isn't new.

Otherwise I'd just say in the west a deep secrecy or else you'd be killed or tortured with no chance of any sort of peace until recently.
>>
Jewish Cultural marxism
>>
>>5914225
Look how deformed those sodomites look. It has to be a mental or genetic defect
>>
>>5914225
>sudden
Google "third gender", pretty much every single one is just trans without the medical advancement allowing actual transition. Males in female roles or females in male role. Except calling it that would be a huge blow to gender studies and social constructionism as a whole, which would rob academia of thousands free PhDs and publications, so it's not happening any time soon.
>>
Well there's that Roman emperor who wanted a vagina and prostituted himself in the Imperial Palace and various brothels. He was strangled, like Caligula.
>>
>>5914225
>transexualism has never been observed before in recorded human history until the past few decades
You funny guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 487x650
?
>>
>>5914225
Gay guy with a hate of transsexualism here, seems to me that you have never read anything about history. Those fuckers were everywhere.
>>
>>5914468
Before internet trannies had to shitpost in real life in Ancient Greece and Rome. They had to knit rainbow socks by hand and anime was chiseled at a slow pace.
>>
File: 1438127704987.jpg (913 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1438127704987.jpg
913 KB, 2448x3264
>>5914225
>I just heard about/noticed ____ so it must be an entirely new thing! what kind of jewish feminist communist big-pharma plot is this?
>>
File: 1433323789588.png (20 KB, 1100x383) Image search: [Google]
1433323789588.png
20 KB, 1100x383
>>5914225
>>
nth for lgbt is the easiest board to troll and will respond to even the most obvious of bait
>>
>>5914449
>teehee what if I put a weenie on a lady :^)

That's literally all this is, settle down.
>>
>>5914900
>>5914900
This
>>
tfw transgender people have been observed since ancient greece

and they were treated like normal people
>>
>>5914225
>Given that transexualism has never been observed before in recorded human history until the past few decades, what can we really say aboaut this phenomenon?
Bait/10
>>
>>5914225
What rock did you just crawl out from under?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.