[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ here. Somebody redpill me on the Free Exercise Protection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: pratt_abs.gif (997 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
pratt_abs.gif
997 KB, 500x274
/pol/ here. Somebody redpill me on the Free Exercise Protection Act in Georgia. Why are people so opposed to it? Religious organizations are already allowed to discriminate on other factors (religion being the main one) when it comes to hiring. Also, what benefit is there to being, say, married in the eyes of God (it is possible to get married not in a Church, you know) if that God hates you and is being forced to witness your wedding. Go find a different church! There are denominations more accepting of LGBT people.
>>
>>5914176
>Also, what benefit is there to being, say, married in the eyes of God (it is possible to get married not in a Church, you know) if that God hates you and is being forced to witness your wedding.
I don't think many gay people think churches should be forced to marry gay people. That's really not regarded as an issue.
>>
>>5914176
It instructs the government to intervene in private lawsuits. The government sanctions the breaking of contracts and stealing money from people who have already paid for a service while using orientation as a justification.

In short its a disaster for rule of law and property rights with the government sanctioning theft by its most favored. That's why most business talks about getting out of that happens here.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.