[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How difficult is it to prostitute myself on grindr and how risky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 4
File: 1432637925826.jpg (283 KB, 900x1412) Image search: [Google]
1432637925826.jpg
283 KB, 900x1412
How difficult is it to prostitute myself on grindr and how risky is it?
I'm 22 but look young and a twink and people say I'm cute.

What sort of money would I expect to get for what acts? Would not doing bareback reduce profit significantly?

Has anybody done this?
>>
>>5913476
I was in the business for 5 years. You have to remember that good looking guys, even decent looking guys, an get sex pretty much any time for free.

That leaves guys who are less desirable needing to pay for it. So while the idealistic notion that some hunk is going to pay you to make love to you in his nice apartment, the reality is that some overweight old guy will more than likely take you to the NoTell Motel and use you the way he wants.

And yes, you can make more money barebacking but guys will want to do that even without paying more.
>>
>>5914239
Tell some crazy stories from the job

Or maybe a super hot one
>>
>>5914239
While it'd be nice if some hunk paid to do me I've already come to terms with that it will be primarily undesirable men.
After doing more reading and thinking I think I will opt out of bareback completely seems too risky for little gain.
Some of the accounts I read said they used condoms for oral as well, did you? Do clients dislike that?

How did you get into it and how did you find clients? Also how did you determine good rate?

I thought there would be guides of this on internet but I haven't found much and the few things are from 4+ years ago.
>>
>>5914252
Are you able to defend yourself? If not they will just physically force you into barebacking, who are you going to tell anyway?
>>
>>5914256
I mean if it came to that I could give them a black eye and try to run but no I'm not trained in self defense or anything.

Is it really that common for them to do that? All the stuff I've read made it sound like it was easy to filter out the bad clients when talking and meeting with them beforehand.
>>
>>5914265
Just from that post, you should think twice about this.
>>
>>5914277
Okay I get that I'm coming off as naive but is it really that common?
Every account I find online makes it sound like 99% of clients are well behaved.

Are you >>5914239, how did you stay safe for five years?
>>
>>5914252
Look... guys are going to be paying you for them to do what they want to you. This means they will get rough with you if they want, may rip you off, will pull their condom off and bareback you if they want, will fuck you even if they have an STD, etc... You are nothing but a fuck to them.

Nobody I met up with would have wanted a blow job with a condom. Many didn't want to use a condom for sex but I insisted.

I got into it because I needed money. Saw craigslist ads from guys offering to be "generous", met up with a few, figured out what they were willing to pay and based what I charged on that. Used craigslist almost exclusively, back when it wasn't all that bad.

Guides? It's what you are going to learn from experiences and most of it isn't good.
>>
>>5914278

I didn't stay safe for five years. I was robbed, drugged and raped (yeah, I know. I'm there for sex), beaten up, threatened, fucked by cocks that were way too big for my asshole.

I got Chlamydia, gonorrhea and probably herpes, although I've never had an outbreak.

99% well behaved? Define "well behaved". Being forced to gag on a cock, taking a big cock hard up your ass, being tied to a bed and thinking you may get murdered? This is what guys are paying you for and if you accept their money, that's the behavior you're going to get.
>>
>>5914250

Not that guy but I trap and had a few weird people

>One guy wanted me to piss on him
>Another wanted me to look cute and just talk to him as I cook for him and feed him burgers
>Another guy just wanted to cuddle for cash and talk

It's actually the 'nice' people that I ended up more worried about. At least with sex or domming or roleplay I know what I'm getting but getting paid to feed someone is weirder for me than it is for you. It's stepford wives levels of 'convenient and nice' as a situation.

Also some clients get clingy and fall in love. It doesnt help if you're genuinely sweet and kind because it makes you stand out compared to 90% of hoes. My role on the app was like 80% geisha tier shit and I did it for a few months before I got banned.
>>
>>5914294
>>5914311
How much did you make per meeting and per act?
What did you advertise and how did you "scout" out clients?
>being tied to a bed and thinking you may get murdered
Were you tied you up by force?

Your experience sounds so much worse than >>5914313 which is more inline with what I've seen online.

>>5914313
What app did you use? Also same questions I asked other guy, how much did you make etc?
>>
>>5914250
Probably the worst because it was a combination of things

>get a note from a guy who wants to meet up
>would like to fuck me. explain condoms are necessary and ask for his stats
>he says he's 9x7. I tell him he's way too big for me
>we agree that I'll give him a blow job in his car
>arrange to meet. We talked about getting a drink beforehand but I'm 20 and can't drink so he brings some vodka
>sit in the car and chat and drink. he seems to be in no hurry and I keep suggesting we get started but he's telling me to finish my drink
>that's the last thing I remember
>I wake up in the bushes near where we parked
>pants off
>cum and blood dripping out of my asshole
>no money. I only carry loose cash and no wallet when I meet guys and all my money was gone.
>walk about two miles home
>took weeks to heal
>luckily no STD's
>>
>>5914333
Even ignoring the drug risk why drink on the job?
>>
>>5914324
>How much did you make per meeting and per act?
$25-50 for a BJ (me blowing him or letting him blow me). $100+ for fucking for about an hour. Spent the night with one guy for $500
>What did you advertise and how did you "scout" out clients?
I'd advertise with coded words like "generous" or "help me out". Sometimes I wouldn't even do that but would explain I wanted to get paid once I was contacted
>Were you tied you up by force?
No. I got paid extra so it was willingly. But then once tied up you think "WTF an I doing???"
>Your experience sounds so much worse than >>5914313 which is more inline with what I've seen online.

That's because not many people want to come here and tell others what a fucked-up thing you did to yourself.
>>
>>5914324

Trap whore here. I used grindr and was obsessive about screening. My experience is pretty abnormal. I practically ignored all blank profiles, people asking obsessively for pics, and the 'hi' 50 year old men crowd. I certainly did not have as many people as everyone else.

As for money it depends. I did it itemised and per hour so I charged pretty high in my national currency. I told clients that when they pay $150 for an hour blowjob they're literally paying for that 1 hour of non-stop sucking. I never did 'per act' pricing. The benefit of this was a lot of my clients would tire out and I'd give them a slight discount for unused time (while not actually fairly apportionating the pricing for them). Kindness made a few returning clients. Bonus 'fees' applied for outfits.

I always brought protection and made people use it. Lay down the basic rules (no weapons, drugs, etc) and have an escape plan if it goes wrong. The most I got was clingy creepiness but experiences vary.

Also never let people think you're inexperienced. Also put effort into roleplay and know your people's fetishes and general mindset.
>>
>>5914341
I wasn't happy with my life in general and drank a lot anyway. I'd usually drink before meeting a client, sometimes drink with them but never to excess specifically so I wouldn't get into a situation like the one I got in.
>>
>>5914344
My initial idea was to use grindr. Do you just let people contact you then let them know you're looking for money or whatever? For repeats did you use outside app contact like email?
Was protection just for anal or oral as well? Do you have an example of your type of "escape plan"?
>Also never let people think you're inexperienced.
I assume they'll take that as a chance to take advantage?
>Bonus 'fees' applied for outfits.
>Also put effort into roleplay and know your people's fetishes and general mindset.
Is this primarily for repeated clients or just in general?
The best case would seem to be establishing a small amount of repeats who are unlikely to rape you and are good customers.

>>5914348
Do you see your experience as common? From what you've described it seems you were not trying very hard to minimize risk with getting drunk, taking drinks offered, letting yourself be tied up etc.
Were you ever just straight up forcibly raped or was it generally coercion or something avoidable if you'd been more cautious?
>>
>>5914333
I'm sorry that happened to you anon. Did you find any justice?
>>
>>5914373
>Do you see your experience as common? From what you've described it seems you were not trying very hard to minimize risk with getting drunk, taking drinks offered, letting yourself be tied up etc.
Never got drunk or high to the point I couldn't make the right decisions. Accepting the drink from that guy was stupid and never accepted an open drink from someone again. But when you are doing something because you need money and more money is offered, you weigh the possibilities.

This isn't the type of business where you say "Do I display these books in the window or on a table? Which will sell better?" You think "Will letting this guy tie me to a bed and fuck me bring in more money that not getting tied up?"

>Were you ever just straight up forcibly raped or was it generally coercion or something avoidable if you'd been more cautious?

The situation I mentioned was rape. Yes, I put myself in that position. Yes I was stupid but it was still rape. There were plenty of situations where had I been on a date or with a boyfriend and sex got rough I could have said no and it would have stopped. But as I mentioned, the guy is paying you to use you the way he wants so there were plenty of times I would have preferred to stop getting fucked but went through with it for the money (I don't consider those as rapes).
>>
>>5914381
>I'm sorry that happened to you anon. Did you find any justice?

No. Guys who meet up with prostitutes generally aren't giving out their real names and addresses. I do typically note license plate numbers but my memory failed me that time. I consider it a lesson learned.
>>
>>5914401
I mean I get that but rape is a whole other level of fucked. You can't always just get up and take it as a lesson. But I'm glad you were able to move on from that.
>>
>>5914373

I let people contact me. Had something about rewards in my profile that flew over tons of people's heads but it set off lightbulbs in a few people's heads. I met people on grindr and if I liked them I'd talk on what they find convenient like Line, Kik, or Skype.

General protection includes never bringing your real ID, sensitive wallet type items, and growing that intuition for people willing to jump through a few hoops as opposed to pump and dump rapists or whatever.

My escape plan involved a close friend. I'd record people's license plates and say 'if I don't text back by X call the police on this vehicle and tell them the truth of it all.' People use false names or friends houses or temporary rooms but so few people would think to change plates. I never ended up in trouble but it was also my trump if anything cuhraaazy went down because I could tell them about the plan and leave.

As for bringing weapons or any other measures: I never did. If someone was going to kill me then I was going to die. Sure you note doors, windows, and blunt objects in your head but screening does wonders. A 300kg man asking me to cook for him and treat him sweetly like a wife is not going to shiv me. Prevention is the best measure.

It should be noted comparatively I made next to no money compared to others. I chose safety over money and only walked away with approx $2000 in all that time. You sacrifice one for the other and I chose not to die.
>>
>>5914416
>never bringing your real ID, sensitive wallet type items
so nothing to id your body by? ted bunny would love such a victim.
>>
Have to go to work so let me add one more thing...

All this happened about 10 years ago. Since then I've been in two relationships. The first I made the mistake of telling the guy about my past. At first it didn't seem to matter to him, then he started treating me like a whore when we had sex and finally he left me.

The second guy I never told but our sex life was horrible. Sex to me had become a business, something you do not to express love or intimacy with someone but as a transaction. I didn't know whether to fake it and sound like I was enjoying myself or just lay there and take it like I was being paid to.

In the end I left that relationship and started therapy. Things are better but not sure I'd ever survive another relationship.

If I could go back 10-15 years I'd rather be a wagecuck at the fry station at McDonalds.
>>
>>5914421
Sex working can really hurt you. I'm glad you're done and getting your mental health back.
I'm sure you'll be able to be in a healthy romantic relationship after healing.
>>
>>5914333
Fuck ._. I'm sorry that happened to you... At least you made it through about as well as possible
>>
>>5914419

ID would probably be destroyed and I'd rather they not stalk me in any case. Text, lack of texting after the event, and friend's knowledge of what I do would probably give a court enough evidence to infer something bad happened to me if I dropped off the map. Not my problem though. I'd be dead in any case, right?

As for how I feel about it I mostly feel indifferent leaning on 'dirty' now. It's not clean work or glamourous and the money was honestly too much work for a lazy person like me who hates talking or meeting people. For a short while I went through an edgy 'society is sick' phase in my mind again that tied in with my minor depersonalization. I simply didnt feel like myself for a long time after I was done. For me I would never do it willingly again but sudden expenses back then put me in a situation where I was scared and concerned enough to turn to being a whore.

Also prepare for real genuine loving intimate sex to make you cry waterfalls. After being told 'you're cute' by hundreds of old men hearing those words from the one you love will make you a mess. Or at least such was my case.

I wish I got a real part-time job. Just like McDonalds anon.
>>
>>5914392
Because I'm not in desperate need for money I can maybe make more judicious decisions even when offered more money.
>The situation I mentioned was rape.
My bad I did not mean to imply it wasn't. Just clarifying since a large man forcibly taking you and raping is a different issue with different solutions than drugged drink. I can reasonably stop one and not the other.
>the guy is paying you to use you the way he wants so there were plenty of times I would have preferred to stop getting fucked but went through with it for the money
As I mentioned I'm not dying for cash or in a bad spot in life so perhaps I could be more cautious and decline such things? Instead going for safer ones.

>>5914416
Yeah I was planning on only carrying wallet with small amount of petty cash, if I drove I would leave ID in glove box etc.
>growing that intuition for people willing to jump through a few hoops as opposed to pump and dump rapists or whatever.
>I met people on grindr and if I liked them I'd talk on what they find convenient like Line, Kik, or Skype.
So how did you judge? Just experience? Would you meet in public location first the move to hotel room or car if it felt like good vibe?
>My escape plan involved a close friend.
Okay that's about what I was thinking, my normal choice for this sort of thing has moved but I have a friend that would work. Yeah license plate + make of car is good idea.
Yeah weapons seem dubious as defense outside of secretly bringing a gun which is asking for trouble.
> I chose safety over money and only walked away with approx $2000 in all that time.
My plan would be to err on side of safety at all times to the best of my ability. How often were you doing it one a week?
>>
>>5914416
What kind of pics did you have on grindr profile?
>>
>>5914455
You'd be dead, but the feeling of not having a body of a loved one or know what happened is hell, which is why the 70s serial killers often picked street urchins and hoes, because they knew no one would miss them and make a fuzz about them being found.
>>
>>5913476
for how much would you suck my cock?
>>
>>5914536
depends :^)
>>
>>5914541
How much for a rimjob
>>
>>5914565
A lot.
>>
>>5914581
How much for furry diaper play?

Also have you ever ran into an absolutely insane fetish? Like fursuit or blood?
>>
>>5914583
Anon I just want to be prostitute I'm not one yet.
Did you mean to reply to other anon?
[spoiler]furry diaper pay doesn't sound too bad v0v[/spoiler]
>>
>>5914589
>furry diaper play doesn't sound too bad
>>
>>5914597
As long as I don't have to poop in diaper I don't care man.
Probably smart to charge a lot though since it's so niche lol.
>>
I am 100% straight, but I love this board
>>
>>5914541
send your contact info to [email protected]

we can make a deal
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 707x573) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 707x573
>>5913476
not a prostitute but another sex worker (stripper)here, cis female. Men will always try and get as much as they can from you and pay as little as possible.80% of them will not be hot at all. Some might be quite scary, disabled, have weird fetishes, and want to lick you with their bad smelling breath.

You will do bareback at some point.

Even if you dont want to, you will get raped, or the guy will offer you drugs and alcohol and you will loose your discretion. Maybe it wont happen the first couple times, but eventually if you do it enough, this will happen. Also, people treat sex workers poorly.

They can be psyically abused, raped, lied to about STD diagnoses. They can even be killed by sadistic psycopaths who consider their lives to be inconsequential. My advice is to not do it. but if you have to use sex to get money be an S&M leather daddy so you can call all the shots. you can charge more and dont have to deal with body fluids.

or if you are submissive, get a sugar daddy or rich husband. Honestly though, you do not want to get HIV. Just look at the sad threads people make here when they find out they are infected.
>>
>>5916475
>You will do bareback at some point.
Have you been violently raped/forced to do bareback?
>the guy will offer you drugs and alcohol and you will loose your discretion
Why would you accept?
>>
>>5914239
Why did you need the money and how much did you end up making?
Was it worth it?
>>
>>5914471

Face. Had outfit pics on me if people asked or showed more than a mere talking interest. Pics of my bare chest or some carpet in my house is not sufficient to attract the kind of attention needed.

>>5914462

You judge by experience. A 50 year old man saying 'hi' and begging for face pics while he sends you blurry erect dick pics will not be a client (of the kind I ended up serving, anyway). I met in public then moved to car. Vibes were never really a problem because I figured people out from the App and >muh 'escape' plan

As for how often I was doing it? Like 0.6 times a week. Again, comparatively, I did not earn as much as others here because I restricted how I put myself out and who I sought out. I think if you try to combine the safety and relatively pleasant experience I had with the income it's reported to be you will fail abysmally. It is one or the other.

Also, like (>>5914462) says people will try to avoid paying you if you do the deed first. I met in public to avoid situations where I wouldn't get paid but would be stick in some car driving so some location. Always accept full payment for agreed services first. It's harsh, that is true, but if someone gets huffy and puffy that a whore is asking for $80 before taking a load down their throat in a few minutes they probably won't pay you well once they're done (post-orgasm clarity and you can't undo their orgasm).
>>
>>5916651
I'll answer that. Because after you've had sex with ugly, smelly, unattractive guys you need something to get through it. Plus it may be someone who is a regular... someone you've been with several times and you let your guard down.

>>5917754

I was in school and my part-time job couldn't cover my expenses. No scholarship, no parents help so I was doing it on my own.

I made about $500 every week. Some weeks were better, some pretty dry.
>>
>>5914343

what do clients expect? Do you have to be pretty for this, or just average?
>>
>>5919460

What they wanted was a wide range of stuff. Some guys just wanted to blow me and me to cum in their mouth. Some guys wanted me to fuck them.

Then you had guys who wanted a sex slave for an hour/night. They would fuck you, make you suck their cock, some did water sports, some spankings. Some wanted to have an hour of gentle lovemaking and others wanted an hour of hate-fucking.

I'm average at best. Lean but not quite twinkish.
>>
>>5919338
So face pic and you somehow put generous into profile?
What do you mean by outfit pics?

Were you ever worried about them driving off somehow different? I feel like getting into their car could be risky.
>>
>>5919521
How old were you?
Would you recommend lying about age if I'm on the older side?
>>
>>5919771
Early 20's.

Your real age matters less than your looks. If's you're 30 and look like a 15-year old boy, you're fine. But if you're 18 and look 35, forget it.
>>
>>5919521
Did you use fake name, also how would typical conversation go on grindr?
>>
File: 1423988450319.gif (846 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423988450319.gif
846 KB, 500x281
Okay, pretty off the limits question, but does it change the game if I'm okay with watersports and scat too? Or pretty much anything really?
>>
File: 1455942243818.gif (2 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1455942243818.gif
2 MB, 499x281
>>5913476
Depends where you're from.

You can suck my stinky dinky for £10.
>>
>>5913476
Why would someone pay for sex from you when there's so many other cuter and younger twinks giving it up for free?
>>
>>5921562
Because the other cuter younger twinks don't want them.
>>
>>5914313
>banned
For what? Trapping is illegal?
>>
>>5922617
I imagine grindr doesn't want people soliciting money.
>>
>>5920501
I always used a fake name and dummy email address. I knew I wanted a career after college so didn't want my name associated with this business.

Having said that I did recognize on of my customers later but he didn't recognize me.
>>
>>5921540
You're going to get clients interested in a wide range of kinks so the more you can accommodate those kinks the better.
>>
>>5921562
Because the ones giving it for free can be selective with who they hook up with. SO that leaves the older, out of shape/fat, poor hygiene basement dwellers the ones who have to find someone who are willing to accept money to sell themselves to these guys.
>>
>>5924944
How'd you minimize std risk from oral and stuff?
>>
>>5924971

I took the risk for oral. As I mentioned before I got a few STD's that were curable. May have gotten herpes but never had symptoms so think I dodged that. Barebacked a few times, usually unknowingly, but avoided HIV.
>>
>>5925158
Were you a pro dick sucker before hand or did you learn on the job?
I don't want to underperform.
>>
I had sex with guys before I decided to become a prostitute. Was I a "pro dick sucker"? No, but I didn't get a lot of complaints either.
>>
>>5913476
This is essentially what I've been thinking about;

I (18) I want to prostitute myself as well. I don't live in the blissful US so I don't know if it's gonna be easy :(

Since everyone on grindr expects free sex, how can I get cash which I really need, from people? :'o
>>
>>5926096
I wish I had a pal to do it with.
>>
If you want to be a ho after reading this thread you are insane.
>>
>>5927863
Why? I need to pay for school desu.
>>
It's really not worth it, Anon. Getting a dicking as a gay man is already really easy and not very marketable. The fact that you are a twink would certainly help you, but it really isn't worth it considering the risks of diseases and dangerous individuals.
>>
>>5926096
ugly, old men
>>
>>5927935
Is it unreasonable to get $50-100+ for an hour?
That's what I've seen online but I don't know.
>>
>>5927690
Me too. I know a guy who does it, we don't "cooperate" though, meh :(

>>5927937
Green, useful money.
>>
>>5929230
Have you tried yet?
>>
>>5929240
I was going to meet a guy for a $100 fuck today, but the guy (an immigrant) seemed fucking psycho. Turned back one train station away.

I think it might be effective to just met guys on grindr ask for money, after sex, with some kind of explanation/ excuse.
>>
>>5929317
You met him on grindr? Did you just have normal profile and ask him if he would pay?
Asking for money unexpectedly after seems like it wouldn't work very well.
>>
>>5929329
it's a bit more complicated than that i guess. i don't feel comfortable telling you on here.
>>
>>5929350
uh ok
Why not?
>>
>>5929329
i guess it depends on your charisma, and perhaps insinuating a threat, implicit blackmail. that's just what some do but i don't know if i'd do that. i'm a member on a escort-service site also, hoping to meet clients
>tfw your profile has 600+ views in like 24 hours and no one has sent you a message
>>
>>5929358
What site?
>>
>>5929354
experience kinda creeps me out but i try to be rational and it works out

well meh i chatted with a guy on a sex site and we exchanged photos and shit. he later gets fucking creepy so i block him and shit and when i unblocked him to see if he had written anything he wrote "What the fuck. You blocked me? I have all your pictures, you'll see what's gonna happen."

i don't worry that much since i handled the situation but what the experience taught me is that i need to stick with responsible/ intelligent/ caring people, and be low-key suspicious of the people i interact with
>>
>>5929373
>i don't worry that much since i handled the situation but what the experience taught me is that i need to stick with responsible/ intelligent/ caring people, and be low-key suspicious of the people i interact with

Unfortunately a perfectly rational, responsible appearing person can turn out to be psycho. I've had clients who had a lot to lose (they were married, had good jobs) who got clingy and threatening when they felt the arrangement we had went from business to a "relationship". Others were out for blackmail right from the beginning, which is why I kept my personal life separate from my "business" life.
>>
>>5930417
More details about the blackmail ones?
>>
>>5930417
I'm sorry, how long have you been a prostitute/ escort or whatever? How young were you when you started?
>>
>>5930489
>exchanged pictures
>haven't even had sex yet
>guy claims he can dox me and will expose me with my emails and pics
>too smart to allow that to happen to me.
>>
>>5930508

I was a prostitute for about 5 years. started in early 20's.

This is me:
>>5914239
>>5914294
>>5914311
>>5914333
>>5914343
and other posts
>>
>>5930998
How were you smart?
Anything beyond using fake name and contact info and not leaking personal info?
>>
>>5931017
Never had clients to where I lived.
Never let my license plate be seen (parked away from meet, took a bike/public transportation)
Limited private info in conversations (where I worked/went to school, friends names, etc..)
>>
I'm trans but don't pass super well. I'm the andro type with a too strong jawline too many edges but attractive in a really basic sense like symmetry and skincare.

Can I just get like gifts and stuff. I don't want to be a whore. I just want to get something extra from hook ups. I don't need money but I would like to have more spare cash than I do to buy clothes and stuff.

Could I use grindr or cl for something like this?

I'm lazy and not great projecting the sexy glam girl image. More lik3 andro femboy.

I just want to make money on the side to afford nice clothes and make up and accessories
>>
>>5931601
I feel like you'd have to be pretty attractive and personable to pull that off.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.