[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realizing You're Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JKMN.jpg (53 KB, 791x514) Image search: [Google]
JKMN.jpg
53 KB, 791x514
Well... It finally hit me tonight that I want to be a girl. After months of gender dysphoria, I never considered it was genuinely something I wanted.

But while reading an article about reassignment surgery, I decided to try saying out loud "I want to be a girl." Suddenly, a wave of closure overwhelmed me and now looking back at my life (only 20 by the way), my mannerisms and such, it was so obvious.

Does anyone else care to share their stories of realization?
>>
Glad you're being honest with yourself and know who you are. I said it to myself in the mirror a bunch and then cried for hours when i first cane to terms with it. Same on "looking back" esepcially since i sang with a girl voice. What next for you OP?
>>
>>5912346
I'm still overwhelmed by it and only really have two choices.

Embrace and start identifying as trans, join the struggle and attempt to reach a look and feel I'm comfy with.

Or suppress, suppress and suppress some more because as unsatisfied as I am being a guy, sometimes you have to deal with the hand you're dealt.

TL;DR: I'll talk to a therapist or something.
>>
>>5912379
I understand that its a lot to process and diving right in is harrrrd. I actually figured out at 20 too, but i didnt come to terms til 23. I halfway came out then went back to being masculine after parents were dicks. It took me 3 years to work out exactly what i want. You dont have to act right away and doing so doesnt mean youre doomed to a life you dont want.
>>
Lulz @ months

TruTrans* I've known forever
>>
>>5912325
you're a retard
>>
>>5912562
>>5912572
Trash
>>
>>5912562
He's probably had it longer but only been aware for months
>>
>>5912572
>Someone on 4chan calling me retarded.
So edgy anon.

Yet I can't help but agree that may be the case, hence a therapist.

>>5912606
Looking back, most certainly.
>>
Yeah. That moment when you realize that all the "other" boys don't think it sucks that they've got a penis, don't like when people mistake them for a girl or treat them that way, and don't daydream fondly about being a wife and mother. Honestly, looking back I can see why none of my friends were surprised.

Elementary/Middle school repression was the dumbest phase.
>>
>>5912325
The moment that after thinking about it for 4 years I knew for 100% definate that this is what I wanted to do was when I was round a friends house, in his smoke shed hotboxing, and I offered to get more drinks for everybody. So I walked into the kitchen and while I was using the tap, I looked at the window and for what ever reason it just clicked and I looked into the reflection in the window and said "I'm a girl", and I felt really happy and knew it was right. I then went back to the shed and got blazed as fuck.
>>
Are you sure you're not just conditioned into believing you're a woman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4 [Embed]

https://vimeo.com/100178568

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2602FF28EA1014E8
>>
>>5912831
that michael jackson video HOLY SHIT LOL
>>
After I realized I was trans, I tried my hardest to convince myself I wasn't and that transitioning would be a mistake and that I'd hate it... Fucking six years of doing that almost every single day fucked me over... I wish I would've accepted it immediately back then but it's not like it would've made a difference really... Wouldn't of been able to transition and I'd have to hide shit from more people than myself.,
>>
I just wanna die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.