[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poeple still do this >people still think this is something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_1.png (42 KB, 491x399) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
42 KB, 491x399
>poeple still do this
>people still think this is something necessary

Also he's deffo not bi. he's just a regular old gayfag
>>
>>5912277
>being male
>coming out as bi
>ever
He must be really young, and unable to realize it now. But soon he will learn it was a mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 234x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 234x280
>341 likes
>>
>falling for the coming out meme
>>
>>5912309

I have less "friends" than than that.

At least he's not coming out as genderqueer or some sort of xsexual
>>
>>5912312
>replying in catchphrases
>>
>>5912321
I have sixty and I haven't spoken to most of them in years.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 678x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 678x951
>>5912277
>bi boi in my area "comes out" on fb
>100+ likes etc.
>calls people "bitch" daily now and wears size 3XS vneck tshirts
>still only dates girls
>>
>>5912277
I don't understand Facebook coming out posts but then again I never really "got" Facebook in the first place. Surely Facebook is intended for this kind of navel gazing, no?
>>
300% working as intended
>>
File: 1432241521414.jpg (69 KB, 498x919) Image search: [Google]
1432241521414.jpg
69 KB, 498x919
>>5912277
>"But if it does bother you, either get over yourself or you can remove yourself from my life"
...translates to...
>"I value opinions more than whatever friendship or relationship"
>"The only option is that YOU change. I don't want to change."
>"I don't care if we have been friends for a decade, you can go fuck yourself if you don't approve of this one thing"

When I came out to my friend, who was kind of conservative, I was not trying to change his opinion and at the same time risking a friendship, I just wanted him to keep it down a bit around me. He's not perfect either, so this was kinda balancing too.
Fuck, how can people be this retarded?
>>
2016 is not the magical age of acceptance. Try 3016 for better results
>>
I feel like coming out isn't progressive for the movement. It makes it seem like you owe the world an explanation for your preferences.

I think you should just do you and let people find out on their own.
>>
>>5912288
>mistkae

But look at how supportive everyone is!
>>
>>5913997
Well, your sexuality is not something you can change, unlike your opinions. If someone is going to give you shit about it regardless then you can't really rely on him as a friend
>>
>>5912277
Good luck with girls wanting to fuck you after finding out you are bi
>>
HEY GUYS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE FUCKING PUSSY/MEN'S ASSES! THAT'S RIGHT MOM AND DAD, I JUST LOVE STICKING MY DICK IN PUSSY/MEN'S ASSES. YOU SHOULD KNOW TOO AUNT SHEILA. DICK/PUSSY IS WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT. JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

Imagine a straight person posting this.
>>
>>5914899
>Good luck with girls wanting to fuck you after finding out you are bi

Not really a problem unless you're from a crappy conservative country like Iran or the US.

Go to Scandinavia and there are many girls who don't give a fuck, but might even like, the fact that you're bi.
>>
>>5914037
>I think you should just do you and let people find out on their own.
"HURR WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER DON'T YOU TRUST US WHY ARE YOU IMPLYING WE'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES OH WAIT WE ARE"

While i do agree with you, people will be upset over it anyway.
>>
>>5915003
Why would any woman fuck a guy who could potentially be pozed up. Also how could they take him seriously knowing he's a beta boy who gets plugged in the bum and sucks dicks.
>>
>>5915114

Yeah, you just can't win. The only option is to be closeted at work and only talk to other gay people in your personal life
>>
>>5914979
>implying a straight person would stick his dick into a man's ass
>implying straight men don't talk about pussy almost constantly
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (211 KB, 488x613) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
211 KB, 488x613
OMG guys thanx!!xd
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.