[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see gender therapist first time because miserable >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16
File: fuck my shit.jpg (32 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
fuck my shit.jpg
32 KB, 472x472
>see gender therapist first time because miserable

>not one on one, invites family members that came with me and trainee into room

>tells me im not trutrans because I am a pathetic miserable NEET with no friends/job

>goes on about being a two spirit faggot

>family seems to believe he really is a two spirit but i'm not a transsexual

And people wonder why trannies are dead inside.

pic related.

Feel free to share experiences with therapists, not sure if this is the norm.
>>
>>5911291
things that didn't happen thread? ok

>go to see therapist
>say I want to be gril
>he calls me a faggot and shaves my head
>see ur not a girl and never will be one
>damn he's right, i'm ont a tranny anymore
>>
JUST
>>
>>5911309

I wish I could express myself without shitposting on the internet, but that actually did happen.
>>
>therapist: your body dysphoria is just part of our societal beauty standards placed on women
>tell her, male and female skeletons are different and testosterone damaged facial structure is not a social construct
>she literally can't comprehend this "women come in all shapes and sizes"
>insists on using female pronouns
>tell her that I feel stupid doing that when I look like a man, i believe in earning it first, and that gendering is an instinctual thing, mental gymnastics about calling people that look like dudes, women is fucking stupid
>she doesn't comprehend this either and we literally argue about it for 30 minutes, and then she repeatedly brings it up every few weeks
>>
FUCK
>>
>>5911291
OP, you know what I say when my doctor asks if other people can come in and hover while I talk to him about what should be confidential shit? I tell him NO.
>>
UP
>>
MY
>>
>>5911291
I went to a gender therapist once. I was pre hrt and was wondering how to hrt

When I first came I said I feel like I might be transgender.

Then she says "Well why aren't you dressed like a girl?"

>the best I can do is wear girl clothes that are androgynous, a bit feminine.
>she wants me to wear a dress/frilly shit when I'm pre hrt and look manly as fuck
>she also wants me to be out to everyone I know and use female pronouns before HRT

I didn't pass pre hrt. I sure as hell didn't want to be a hon.
>tell her I don't want to look like a man in a dress

She implies that I am not trutrans
>>
SHIT
>>
>>5911467
i would have told her i'm a tomboy
>>
>>5911467
You have to prove that you can suck it up and that presenting as a girl is a need so strong that passing isn't important. Like. That's all in the DSM.
>>
>>5911291
>>5911448

>Went to my PCP for a referral to two endocrinologists yesterday
>They were apparently busy so one of the other doctors who worked in my PCP's (pediatrician) office came to see me, but because he's Hispanic, I decided I would rather see my PCP (he's white)
>Then my PCP came in with this young woman
>Handed him the diagnosis I got from my psychiatrist and asked him to write out the referrals
>He said he couldn't read what he wrote (doctors can't read what other doctors write?)
>I asked them to close the door so I could tell them it was a Gender Identity Disorder diagnosis
>They got awkward as fuck and didn't really know what to do, but I was pretty awkward myself so maybe I caused it
>Was sad at the end because the fact they were so uncomfortable tells me they have never dealt with a transgender in their lives, which is sad, because there's no way I'm the first tranny to enter that building for medical treatment. Or maybe it was because I was the first tranny my age they had ever attended.

>>5911577

That's much easier to do when you're a child.
>>
>>5911577
that's fucking retarded
>>
>>5911780
It's in the standards of care and best practices. And it weeds out the AGP scum pretty well.
>>
>>5911810
it's an awfully nuclear option
>>
>>5911810
Not OP but my endo said this same shit, "why haven't you tried living as a woman? Don't you think that's important? Most of my clients have been living as a woman for at least a year."

It makes me think I'm not "trans enough" because I don't want to make a damn fool out of myself or get my shit kicked in.
>>
>>5911780
If you're a hon.
>>
>>5911810
I just feel like it's a kin to not giving a schizo their meds.
It is basically telling everyone to be a percieved generalization of trans people from decades ago.
gradual transition seems the most rational and reasonable approach and seems to be the kind of transition most trans people do if they have any say in the matter.
Otherwsie you are essentially holding these people hostage by refusing to give them their medication unless they go through with a humiliating and sudden process of immediately coming out to everyone, changing names/pronouns, presenting as their preferred gender without the hormones they need not only to assist with that presentation but also with their mental state. Being trans in public is already stigmatized socially to varying degrees. it seems esoteric to require it of these people before they can even really start the transition process.
Who really cares if some AGP idiots slip through the cracks, they are adults, they are given the information and have consented. It seems better to me have a few people who may regret it and have to take responsibility for that choice, then have most trans people suffer from "gate-keeping" and have therapist be the arbiter of who is and isn't trutrans, sometimes from as something as little as not wearing a skirt to the appointment.
Europe likes to parade themselves as openminded and avant garde, but in the area of trans health I feel like they can be pretty stuck in the past as opposed to some places in the US (granted other places in america are much worse)
but it just boggles my mind.
sorry for the rant.
>>
Why are AGP people unworthy of taking hormones?
>>
>>5911958
Thinking about it now, it really shouldn't matter. I think the biggest concern is they would more likely regret the transition or mentally reject the changes and freak out.
>>
>>5912016
Concerns are fine and all, but I don't see why that's any reason to keep them from attaining the stuff legally.
>>
>>5911577
>>5911810
That's disgusting. That's some sort of sick policy that favors perverts and sex predators who get off on it.

Coming from femgen, so I'm glad we don't need to play by those rules or be associated with freaks like those.
>>
>>5911958
As long as AGPs look cute and feminine, there is nothing wrong.
>>
File: mfw.gif (288 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
288 KB, 500x281
>go to therapist
>tell my entire life story
>she is crying
>tells me its going to be okay
>walks me to endocrinologists office to get hrt the same day
>tfw trutrans
>>
>>5912186
I guess its time to cry
>>
File: 1.png (127 KB, 324x315) Image search: [Google]
1.png
127 KB, 324x315
>go to primary care physician.
>tell her that i'm trans.
>she's very understanding and refers me to a psychiatrist who can help me further.
>call to make an appointment, only have to wait a week.
>tell psychiatrist how i feel/short life story.
>4 sessions later (about two months time) he refers me to an endocrinologist.
>call to make an appointment with endo, only have to wait 2 weeks for appointment.
>tell him who referred me and asks me questions.
>get hormones on my very first appointment.
>all covered by my health insurance.

feels good, man.
>>
File: 1449073024820.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449073024820.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>tell gender therapist my story
>femboy who secretly wanted to be a girl, tried to be a man, so hilariously bad at earnest attempts at masculinity people think it's a joke
>blah blah sob story
>he sits there tapping his pen on the rim of his glasses and says 'ok' a lot
>another therapist sits in, she chimes in with extra questions
>I finish, shaking, but proud I didn't cry
>he says 'ok' one more time, peers over his glasses at me and says 'You my boy are a stereotypical transsexual'
>'yes I'm sure you'll get on very well with the clinic, I will mention everything in your referral, you'll definitely get fast-tracked'
>fast track waiting list for first appointment
>only 14 months

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
>>5911467
Thank god for informed consent.
>>
>>5912127
THISSSS!

Why don't cis people realize this...?
>>
File: 1424253019994.jpg (97 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1424253019994.jpg
97 KB, 500x513
a friend of mine went to psych, hes married to a woman but thinks he might be homosex
psych told him to take some pills, if they work he's het, if they don't, he might be indeed a homo
>>
File: 1448895155021.jpg (67 KB, 350x622) Image search: [Google]
1448895155021.jpg
67 KB, 350x622
>>5911933
this is what you get from policies like those
the world should be spared
>>
>>5912396
I kek'd. Would be fun to find these kinds of things as a doctor and document them.
>>
why dont you fucks just self med?
>>
>>5912392
Probably cause they're psychs and those are the laughing stock of medicine.

Only they could come up with a system that treats youth bad but glorifies creeps like Stephoknee and whatever that bearded man in a dress who barged into the planet fitness women's room so he could leer at them.
>>
>>5912431
It's expensive and risky
>>
>>5912233
>>he says 'ok' one more time, peers over his glasses at me and says 'You my boy are a stereotypical transsexual'
Fucking lost it LOL
>>
File: 1418776187259.png (106 KB, 411x320) Image search: [Google]
1418776187259.png
106 KB, 411x320
>>5912233
>he says 'ok' one more time, peers over his glasses at me and says 'You my boy are a stereotypical transsexual'
>>
File: 1447010009563.gif (909 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447010009563.gif
909 KB, 600x600
>>5912186
she was laughing, and laughed herself to tears
>>
>>5912449
You waste thousands in worthless maggots. A few hundred is nothing compared to that.
Informed Consent makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>5912186
What is your life story?
>>
File: 1420550923244.jpg (99 KB, 755x755) Image search: [Google]
1420550923244.jpg
99 KB, 755x755
>>5912186
>be me
>be therapist
>have an average of 1 new trans patient a month
>every story is the same
>fake crying every time
>enjoy my 5 star reviews
>>
File: 1418872028187.jpg (22 KB, 288x287) Image search: [Google]
1418872028187.jpg
22 KB, 288x287
>>5912498
his life story is that his mommy doesnt like trannies so he leaves home in boymode, hides behind a corner, changes to girl clothes and goes to school/work in girl mode

thus
>>5912481
>>
>>5912186
what about your life is so sad that it would make a stranger whose job it is to deal with psychologically damaged people cry? genuinely curious
>>
>>5912498
>always wanted to be girl
>tried to melt off penis when I was 8
>played with dolls till step father beat me up
>faked being sick all the time so I could be home schooled because I got bullied for being effeminate
>hit 12 years old
>thought my boobs would finally grow
>they never came in
>yanked on nipples for hours every day and nothing happened
>continuously got beat up
>started cross dressing at 14
>finally beat up to the point of a bruised lung and a broken vertebrae
>manned up but every waking thought was me imagining myself as a girl
>threw up huge shield of manliness yet dysphoria took my every waking thought
>tried to kill myself several times
>eventually became a traveling daredevil
>crashed
>in recovery decided to research my feelings
>first got online in 2011
>found out transition was real
>repressed harder because I knew I would never pass
>last year put a gun in my mouth and pulled the trigger
>bullet failed and I called doctor that day
been on hrt for a year and starting to make large improvements
>>
>>5912536
>12 year old
>boy
>thinks hes gonna get boobs

I call bullshit on it
>>
>>5912536
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>5912536
damn that is pretty rough...glad you're alive and i hope shit gets better for you girl
>>
>>5912536
how can you fail shooting yourself at point blank with gun in your mouth?
where are your scars?
>>
>>5912569
bullet was a dud. we had bought a box when 9/11 was going on and they were out in a shed all that time and got corroded

>>5912561
thanks

>>5912554
I seriously thought I was going to turn into a girl during puberty
>>
>>5912536
How do you articulate such a powerful story in 9 minutes I swear it would take me an hour or more to write that
>>
File: 1422333094364.jpg (15 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1422333094364.jpg
15 KB, 170x170
>>5912579
why call a doctor if it didn't hit you?
why not try again, you drama queen?
>>
File: 1420408554603.png (96 KB, 453x296) Image search: [Google]
1420408554603.png
96 KB, 453x296
>>5912579
>"I seriously thought I was going to turn into a girl during puberty"
>he thinks anyone falls for this bs
>>
>>5912584
because I am a writer

>>5912592
Because I didn't really want to die, I wanted to be the real me and I am putting everything I have into my transition.
>>
>>5912592
Obviously most people who try to kill themselves don't actually want to die. They just see no other way out. After a serious failed attempt they usually reassess their shit.
>>
>>5912594
We had no tv, no internet, and I was home schooled, and my parents were too christian to tell me about the birds and the bees.
>>
>>5912579
>I seriously thought I was going to turn into a girl during puberty
I was smarter than this, but I figured things would just "work out". They didn't. Fuck male puberty.
>>
>>5912598
>no tv
>got internet in 2011

fuck off from here, you barbarian
>>
Just came from therapy session, said I should explore more by trying on female clothes. I'm fairly fat, what clothes should I try on that won't make me want to gut myself from the site alone.
>>
>>5912637
less pizza and ice cream
>>
>>5912637
cute sweaters, skirts, dark tights/leggings maybe? look up dressing for your body type guides
>>
>>5912665
What is good excuses as to why I'm buying female clothes to a shop clerk?
>>
>>5912536
kek kaykay

>always felt different in a way i couldn't articulate
>felt more comfortable with girls and frightened of boys
>unmasculine hobbies
>at 6 realised girls and boys were different physically when i went swimming, mixed sex changing room
>i thought parents chose if a baby was a boy or a girl and thats how you grew up as
>hate parents for it
>bullied by peers because short hair and boy name but girly and weird looking
>12 years old, body starts developing vaguely feminine, hate self
>best friend rapes me because i'm obviously not a boy
>don't tell anyone, hate everything, stay inside
>lose all my girl friends
>grow long hair
>sit inside writing poetry and painting sad looking self portraits
>masculinsation hits at 17
>go beserk, have a breakdown
>become erratic, violent, cry a lot
>nothing matters, start shoplifting
>no effort in studies, previously straight As
>start drinking
>go to uni
>everyone thinks im a girl
>date butch les as 'her exception'
>get angry at that, make friends with a trans guy who self meds, use his T hookup
>cry in the shower a lot
>almost kill girl roid raging throwing a fridge at her
>start growing a beard
>date weird bisexual nb girl
>steal money from student societies, drink heavily, thousands go on alcohol, get into fights
>MDMA makes dysphoria go away
>date air force girl, get engaged, break it off
>people still think i'm a girl
>shave head
>have psychotic breakdown
>get 2:2 BA degree
>go home, hang self, die, resuscitated
>decide to live
>two years of mental health people coming to my house, checking on me
>talk to trans friend about trans feelings, he helps me, get a job, start saving for transition, learn to drive
>quit taking T
>start laser, make plans to self med, start therapy and referrals, hey its september 2015

I had 45 minutes to explain that

26 years old, HRT 7 months, calmed down, serene, happy, engaged, working a job, full time, and engaged
>and still 6 more months until my first clinic appointment
>>
>>5912688
the clerk most likely won't give a shit, honestly. they probably won't ask, but if they do, say it's a present for your GF, sister or for a friend. or you can always say that you need help picking something out to give as a "gift."
>>
>>5911291
>be OP
>go to professional
>get diagnosed as an autistic faggot
>HURR DURR im dead inside because someone called me out on my bullshit.

never change /lgbt/
>>
I've seen three different therapists, but only one of them have given me a LOT of shit. The full story is far too long to tell in detail, but in short:

>see unlicensed sex therapist, referred by local trans support organization, referred by doctor
>arrive dressed as female as possible
>she gives no compliments, no comments, no nothing
>tell her my life story
>she scolds me for things unrelated to gender
>tell her I'm self-medicating
>she scolds me for that as well
>tell her about the dysphoria I experience with my body, thus my desire for HRT and surgery
>she suggests I identify as genderfluid or non-binary instead
>ask her if she could tell me whether I'm trans or not
>she says no and asks why I even bother with therapy if I won't take her advice (not true)
>forced to pay her $120 despite being told her service is free
>threatens to contact the police if I contact her again
>ostracized from local trans support group

My other therapist thinks she's a nut job.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 263x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 263x249
>free HIV clinic downtown that also has gender therapists on staff

>hey femanon thanks for stopping by, let's talk about your gender
>I hate being male
>why?
>lack of social privilege
>nobody gives a shit about men that's why we send them to fight trade wars so someone's stock can go up .0043%
>body hair is disgusting
>male fat distribution is an absolute joke
>men are wholly obsolete and it wouldn't surprise me if once we learn to reproduce without them they would be aborted by law for public safety
>tired of feeling obliged to fit into this little box where I have to be violent and aggressive otherwise I'm not good enough
>at least women's behavioral stereotypes are productive
>allowed to work together
>allowed to resolve conflict without violence
>but femanon women make 30% less than men, why would you want to be a woman?
>money isn't everything
>also consider it like men make 30% more as opposed to women make less
>that 30% is to pay for women and their bullshit because women don't have to pay for anything ever if they play their cards right and they know it
>femanon that is a little misogynistic
>isn't it though? I consider the expectations forced on men to be just as bad if not worse
>at least women are encouraged/ allowed to be nonviolent and take care of themselves, where I was called a faggot for not wanting to fight and made fun of for smelling 'like a girl' aka not like BO.
>femanon I don't think transition is right for you
>transition isn't right for anyone, the only reason I care is because if I don't I'll be murdered by some non self aware bible fuck head if I wear the clothes I like
>I would like to at least look the part
>I'm sorry femanon but you just don't seem very femme to me
>societal repression does that to a person forced to adhere to a toxic social structure
>don't mistake cynicism for masculinity
>>
>>5911412
>the therapist that can't comprehend the fact that someone can be both sensible and trans
Shieeeeeeet
>>
>>5911467
My therapist keeps telling me i'm trans but i'm bi and i think i'm just AGP even though being treated like a woman makes me happy, i have no plans to transition. Yet shes encouraging me to go on planned parenthood hrt and tell my poor family that i'm trans.
>>
>>5913266
>male fat distribution is an absolute joke
Men have less fat deposits though, thats why we more easily lose weight.

>
>tired of feeling obliged to fit into this little box where I have to be violent and aggressive otherwise I'm not good enough
>at least women's behavioral stereotypes are productive
>allowed to work together
>allowed to resolve conflict without violence
Being violent ass is nigger defeatist culture.

>but femanon women make 30% less than men, why would you want to be a woman?
equal pay act 1963, women just work less and take less physically demanding jobs
>>
>>5912892
Put your story on Yelp so everyone can read what a horrible person she is.
>>
>>5913266
>But Anon, you don't seem to act like a stereotypical female, you have to like pink and wear women panties to be trans

Any therapist that says this should be dropped.
>>
>>5913401
I dress as femme as I can, not femme enough apparently. I wear skinny jeans, have longish hair (that I actually take care of) take care of my skin, am clean shaven rarely going more than 24hrs without shaving, and what I wear actually matches.

All of my products are targeted to women, all of them. Smell girly all the time.
>>
File: 1457028907939.jpg (30 KB, 415x671) Image search: [Google]
1457028907939.jpg
30 KB, 415x671
>see gender therapist (more like a counselor)
>tell him my story
>break down and cry because I've never mentioned it to anyone before
>see he has a tear as well
>later refers me to psych that can than refer me to an endo
>later also find out the counselor was also trans so I guess he really understood what I was saying
>see psych and tell him the same story
>recommends me to endo that day
>see endo in about a month after that
>now on hormones 7 months

That's it.
>>
>>5911577
>>5911467
>That's all in the DSM.
it's not. not even the WPATH recommends RLE anymore. that therapist is incompetent.
>>
>>5913734
>>5911291
Guess it doesn't matter too much but this pretty much settles That argument in femgen about wether or not to pay for therapy or just use other methods that cut it out.
I have no idea why people would subject themselves to a twisted system like this.
>>
>>5913734
Wrong. Learn to read, Anon
>>
>>5911949
Gate keeping is so so important.
>>
>>5911640
How old were you?
>>
>>5914518
i need a source and the sentences you are talking about. i googled it again just to make sure and it doesn't support your claim.
>>5914464
stories from the internet settle nothing. some therapists are competent, most are just doing their job with minimal effort or are incompetent. it's the same for pretty much any job ever.
>>
>>5914537

I'm 21.
>>
>>5914547
Why waste thousands of dollars on a coin toss odds of getting someone who would try and bully and threaten you into acting like some caricature of a woman?

Lots of better ways to spend money and given how they enable monsters like that Man who was creeping around six year old girls, they're probably better off going out of business.
>>
>>5914724
>Why waste thousands of dollars on a coin toss odds of getting someone who would try and bully and threaten you into acting like some caricature of a woman?
are you literally dumb? you don't pay a therapist "thousands of dollars" before even seeing them. you pay them hour after hour. you can ask them questions in the very first session about how they handle their patients and if you don't like it you can leave at any point. look for a therapist until you find one who suits you.
in the end you may save yourself one or two brand new cars depending on how much your insurance covers and you have someone you can talk to about your problems.
>>
>>5914771
>you pay them hour after hour
So then after a few it's a thousand. And just combine that with your shop around strategy.
>in the end you may save yourself one or two brand new cars
Don't know what you mean.
>>
>>5914880
>So then after a few it's a thousand. And just combine that with your shop around strategy.
for me it's like 12-13 sessions.
>Don't know what you mean.
depending on wether your insurance covers trans health care or wether your doctor is smart enough to keep the diagnosis broad, e.g. say you have a hormone defiency or imbalance or something, you save years of meds and maybe even surgeries. of course this implies that you aren't living in the states as you'd need an insurance.
and all this aside i don't think investments in your mental health can ever be considered a waste.
>>
>>5915040
>wether your doctor is smart enough to keep the diagnosis broad, e.g. say you have a hormone defiency or imbalance or something
Then at most they'd pay for hrt. Therapy would probably cost more than saved. plus it'd be a physician not a therapist filing that and IC could do that.
> don't think investments in your mental health can ever be considered a waste
Would take away precious money from things that need it.

And mean getting bullied and threatened if you grab a bad one.

And it funnels money to people i consider to be morally repugnant. In every way it make things worse
>>
>>5911810
It would be a lot easier to "dress like a girl" if I could get off to it. I just feel gross because I look like a man in a dress and it just brings out the manly features more. AGPs have it easier here.
>>
>>5915213
>Would take away precious money from things that need it.
like your mental health? i mean save that money if you do great and just want to pop those pills. but for most that isn't the case. lots of the people we are talking about have anxieties and other mental illnesses and need help coping with life.
yes bad examples exist but that's why "shopping around" is important.
seriously: what is more important for a severely depressed person to spend their money on than to get some help to get out of the depression? besides the essentials to survive i can't think of anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x230
>>5915236
Exactly, and that's why they reward grown men who leave their children to become pedophiles and sex predators.

They've created a system that gives the worst parasites of society legitimacy and let's them hunt their victims with impunity.
>>
>>5915213
>>5915322 (me)
>Therapy would probably cost more than saved. plus it'd be a physician not a therapist filing that and IC could do that.
usually they still want to see a letter of recommendation.
i pay around 87 euro for one session. let's say you need 25 sessions for the letter (i take that because the DSM-V talks about 6 months of continous symptoms and therapists may want to see those). that can go much faster or slower depending on your mental health and the competence of the therapist.
87*25=2175
hrt costs around 31 bucks a month if you order cypro and progynova from qhi. dosages are 25mg cypro and 4mg prog.
2175/31=70,2
so if you only plan on being on hrt for around 6 years then yes self medding is cheaper. everything after that and you pay more.
>>
>>5915378
But IC could do just as well and insurance is more likely to cover whatever the doctor fibs on. And self med has worked pretty well for femgen. So in other words it there's absolutely no long term gain and a waste of thousands for it.

There is really no sensible reason whatsoever why someone who lives in a place like IC would waste the money on something they'll never make good on.
>>
>>5915431
>place like
Place with IC
>>
>>5912688
they won't care as long as you don't care. Just get what you want and pay for it
I'm probably the same size as you and I just grabbed the shit, went to check-out, paid for the clothes, and left. No bullshit, no questions. Though desu I buy most of my things online
>>
>>5911810
implying some sissys dont love going out in public with girl clothing on. implying dressing in womens clothing when you can't pass won't get you harrased or killed in some places.
>>
>>5912392
>Why don't cis people realize this...?

Probably because they don’t think about trans stuff too often or too deeply. I’m cis and all this shit is old hat to me.
>>
>>5912603
Within 2 miles of me there are two families with no TV, but have internet for their kids. Having a tranny farmer for a neighbor was an eye opener for them. lolololol
>>
>>5918235

How do you get dick in a rural area? Especially when you're a tranny?
>>
>>5918235
well, i can understand not having tv

I also dont have tv, but have pc and internet and other stuff

nowadays you dont need tv
>>
>>5911412
>>tell her that I feel stupid doing that when I look like a man, i believe in earning it first
well shit, I thought I wasn't trutrans because I didn't like female pronouns with the way I look right now, but you're making me rethink that...
>>
>>5918302

Are you kidding me, rural America has the most degenerate fucks per capita. Ain’t nobody fucking livestock in Queens.
>>
>>5912892
If she's unlicensed can't you report her to a higher authority?
>>
>>5913266
>muh wage gap meme
she deserves to be de-licensed

>>5913284
that seems weird
>>
>>5911291
>talking to therapist
>tell her I don't like sex and think I might be asexual
>"but anon, the sex aspect is EXTREMELY important to being trans"
>"if you're not getting off on it then you're not trutrans"
>change the subject and talk about what I can do to get hormones
>"you need to go out in public dressed like a woman 24/7 and come out to your friends/family/coworkers immediately and tell everyone you know to use female pronouns and not care whether you look like a woman or not and..."
My therapist tried to turn me into a hon and an AGP. I stopped seeing her as soon as I found a better one.
>>
>>5912579

>he thought he was going to turn into a girl during puberty.

Nigga are you fucking retarded? At twelve? I was five years old when I knew that shit was a pipe dream.
>>
>>5911933
Everyone's a fucking hon pre-HRT *that's what it's fucking for*
>>
>>5911810
AGP people (I don't give much legitimacy to the whole AGP vs trutrans thing but w/e) usually get off to wearing women's clothes; many of them are into humiliation so they'd fucking love to do it in public. Meanwhile trutrans people generally have fucking body dysphoria - wearing women's clothes might actually be upsetting for them because the clothes look ridiculous on their masculine bodies, not to mention the abuse non-passing trannies get.
So that doesn't sound like it weeds out the "AGP scum" at all, it sounds like it actually places them in a more favorable position than trutrans. Which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>5919332
Speak for yourself
>>
>>5919337
my impression is that it's the trutrannies instead - why else would they come out and dress fully feminine before ever taking hormones?
>>
>>5919391
You're kidding, right? Because they have no shame, maybe?
>>
>>5919391
You're buying way too hard into the narrative. Most trans people aren't actually retarded, and don't dress fully feminine before they at least resemble a woman. They don't want to look like a transvestite and get shat on in public, and like >>5919337 said often dysphoria stops them from wearing the clothes they want.
Of course there are trans people who do socially transition before they're on hormones and somewhat pass, but they're far from the majority.
>>
>>5919359
Sorry we can't all have perfect genetics.
>>
>>5919391
Right, cause stefoknee and all those middle age perverrt are pretty much the only ones to dress like that in public.

Look for an example, it's almost exclusively fetishists and possible predators who go around like that.
>>
>>5911412
>Tumblr/4chan educated self-diagnosing "trannies" arguing with medical professionals

Cringe.
>>
>>5919533
>"professional therapist"

cringe
>>
>>5919533
That counselor was from the "lgbt friendly" counselor training program, not a psychiatrist or psychologist. I don't even think they take a physiology or basic neuro class, only sociology type shit. The actual gender psychologist who I went to and got the letter for hormones from understood exactly what I was saying, but just thought I was too harsh on myself. He was much more tolerable to work with.
>>
>>5911391
if it did then its assault or you are lying about it or how it happened. be more of a fucking man and get his license revoked or admit you are just shitposting
>>
>>5918302
First off, I prefer pussy, but if I did prefer dick, there are plenty of men who've hit on me in these past couple years.

>>5919391
If you got it flaunt it. At 17 I could wear a dress and everybody thought I was a girl. If you don't, then be realistic.
>>
>>5920143

>there are plenty of men who've hit on me in these past couple years.

Who knew you were trans, though?
>>
>>5920166
Pretty much everybody in town. Juicy gossip travels faster than the speed of light around here. I think half the town said hi to me in the first week after it got out. Normally I wouldn't talk with more than 20% in any one year.
>>
>>5919533
Uh, wpath 7 and DSM have said rle doesn't work and leads to worse outcomes
http://www.wpath.org/uploaded_files/140/files/IJT%20SOC,%20V7.pdf

WPATH also endorced IC

Not trans, just think the medical guidelines physicians set should be followed.

Not ignored by untrained councillors who think they know better.
>>
>>5912637

stop being fat

even fat cisladies don't look good, obviously

just fix your crap, and consider it part of your transition or something

>>5912688

$$$$$$

that is the excuse

or like pounds or euros or whatever your place uses

give them the money without causing them hassle, they take it without saying anything because they don't want to cause THEMSELVES hassle by starting a scene over somebody who may just be picking something up for his girlfriend, there you go problem solved
>>
>>5912598
Holy shit Kayla, are you me? I was homeschooled as well. Forced to go to a crazy-ass cultic fringe church. No TV or Internet. I literally believed that god would fix me if I prayed hard enough. Kek. Anyways, therapy was easy for me:

>try to kill myself
>go to physician after getting released from the mental hospital
>tell her I want to transition
>get in with gender therapist a week later
>dressed all femme, look like an ugly nutjob
>I tell him I want to transition, and mentioned my suicide attempt
>get put on E and Spiro that very day

I'm convinced that if you want to get on HRT and you want it ASAP, all you have to do is go out of your comfort zone, dress femme even if you look monstrous, and express your extreme discontent for your current state of being. Lucky for me, at the time my mind was inches from breaking so it wasn't hard to pull off.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.