[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in red state >they openly talk about me being gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG0204.jpg (1017 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0204.jpg
1017 KB, 3264x1836
>live in red state
>they openly talk about me being gay at work like in hearing distance
>why do you have a gay working for you?
>he's a good worker and he don't cause no trouble
>still he's gay
>I'm actually transgender

Should I quit?

Pic related I just bought it for my room
>>
File: hugofuckinboss.jpg (79 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
hugofuckinboss.jpg
79 KB, 500x718
>>5910191
Sounded like your boss had your back mayne. the fuck is wrong with you.
Kind of like the art, not really my style but not bad.
>>
>>5910228
I'm just really defensive sensitive :(
>>
>>5910246
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>5910246
Why, do you care to explain? I can't really relate no one at work knows about me other than I do not bring a date to christmas parties. Did you tell them? Did you make a big deal about it? You said you live in a red state, do you fear for your safety or something? Like I said though your boss was being a bro and not knowing anything else about him he seems reasonable and practical and judges you on your work.
>>
>>5910191
>stuffy that didn't really happen
your story is almost as bad as those fake rape stories feminist post on twitter
>>
>>5910281
I use perfume and scented body lotions and sometimes emphasize feminine body language

>>5910306
But it really did happen and so did those rapes, I'm sure
>>
audrey hepburn.. niceu
>>
>>5910354
Aww ty~~~

She's just so class beauty!!
>>
>>5910345
>I use perfume and scented body lotions and sometimes emphasize feminine body language

Same here no one ever asks me about it though.
>>
>>5910345
Just say you're a sissy boy
Blame your mother

They'll probably try to masc you up though

Anyway it honestly sounds like a non problem
Just don't be obnoxious and they will come to at least deal
Although you are a fucking tranny and I would fire a tranny
>>
>>5910392
Fuck you red state bigot

Don't you have a cousin you should be fucking?
>>
File: Poster - Funny Face_12.jpg (4 MB, 2762x4188) Image search: [Google]
Poster - Funny Face_12.jpg
4 MB, 2762x4188
>>5910191
>Should I quit?

It's a recession, op, but maybe start looking for work elsewhere?
>>
>>5910401
You're just pissy that i'm better than you and even when I was a sissy little kid people didn't assume I was gay (just autistic)

go like spray some perfume on your nutsack or whatever
>>
>>5910427
You're such a bitch!
>>
File: 1427490528596.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1427490528596.png
46 KB, 640x400
>>5910427
>even when I was a sissy little kid people didn't assume I was gay (just autistic)

wew lad
>>
>>5910444
Yeah and?

>>5910456
Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>5910373
OP is most likely a Californian that has never left his home in San Francisco and thinks red states are super bigoted and hateful.
>>
>>5910557
Arizona, actually. The struggle is real.
>>
>>5910941
Get a gun faggot. Go shoot at least they would respect you then.
>>
>>5910959
My mentor said I can't have one :(
>>
>>5910191
>Audrey Hepburn.

See I know the 'trans girls appreciate femine grace and beauty in a way cis girls don't anymore' is kiiinda a forced meme to justify weird chasers, but when I contrast examples like this to how cis girls want to emulate, like ... Kim Kardashian or Katy Perry, I can't help but agree.
>>
>>5911108
How is wanting to be a beautiful, tasteful, elegant woman a bad thing? Quit being so sexist. Is it bad that I'm not following the trend that real girls have?
>>
>>5911124

I'm saying it's precisely the opposite.
>>
>>5911124

And also you ARE a real girl, never doubt it.
>>
File: i 3.jpg (81 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
i 3.jpg
81 KB, 540x720
I live in a "red state" and nothing like that has ever happened to me. It's good that your boss defended you, but you're more than entitled to be upset by the things that were said about you, which were just plain awful.
I don't know that you'd be better off with a different job in this same area, but it can't hurt to investigate.
Maybe the place you're working just happens to attract a more homophobic clientele than another employer might.
>>
>>5911067
What? Why the hell do you let someone else tell you what you are "allowed" to do?
Like, they better have a goddamn bomb implanted in your neck, for you to just blindly follow their orders.
Just who the hell is this keeper of yours?
>>
>>5911432
>>5911451
I'm sorry I'm tired from work and>>5910191

Just happened to me. :(
>>
>>5911755

It's alright girl, I knew it was just a misunderstanding, and the work situation must have been very stressful. My advice would be to take a load off and watch some TV or play some video games or whatever it is that relaxes you.
>>
>>5911875
Thank you, girlfriend ;)
U r super sweet
>>
>>5912613
>girlfriend

Guess again.
>>
>>5910191
I'll take shit that never happened for 1000
>>
>>5914497
I swear we are being raided and trolled by reddit. These leftist false flagging threads keep popping up every day "omg someone called me a fagg We need Hillary now more than evar!!1"
>>
>>5911108
Audrey is a class act I like following. I maybe never had her body shape, but her poise and style I did without thinking.
>>5911124
>beautiful, tasteful, elegant woman
The only way to be!!!!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.