[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what queerness is for me. It is about the freedom to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
So what queerness is for me.
It is about the freedom to create ourselves.
We don't have to accept imposed identities, but we are always free to make our own.
It's like existentialism.
>>
Agreed, OP. And labels should only be as useful as you want them to be in determining yourself.
>>
>>5909932
Fuck off
>>
I want transition to dog
>>
Doesn't it just open you to a world to find more labels to put on yourself?
Instead of saying I'm straight, you can say, I'm a sub, bottom, twink.
And then that is what you are instead of straight...
>>
>>5909944
Kek scathing satire. Never heard it before
>>
>>5909932
OP is a faggot. There you go, identity imposed.
>>
>>5909960
but i really want
>>
>>5909932
>>5909942
>>5909960
snowflake tumblr trash
>>
>>5909932
Huh, the existentialism queer link resonates with me.
existentialist quotes like:
>the only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
can be easily applied to LGBT lib.
>>
File: pearrl.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pearrl.gif
1 MB, 500x282
>>5909932
all i want is to fuck girls, none of this snowflake bs
go outside, OP.
>>
>>5909932
>trans people struggle every day with their bodies, family, friends, society in general
>While some cis people role play as being trans even irl
>>
>>5910051
So be aware of your freedom that it is your own choice and you are responsible to it.
I have today realized I am queer. I don't understand very this concept very much and I am not a typical gay etc. I just realized that because of reasons I don't fit fully in traditional role of male and I don't have to fit.
>>
>>5910105
and that makes you queer?

lellelele fuck off
>>
>>5910110
In my definition yes
Why so mean?
>>
I dunno op I just want to fuck butts, human butts preferably.
Not much more to me than that really. Are you talking about sexuality or some other aspect of identity, I'm not sure I get it.
>>
I am pretty ignorant but that is how I understand it.
So there are intersexual people who have both female and male genitals. So it is a difficult question if they are male and female.
So it is naive to believe that gender has some inherent existence.
My genitals are normal, but I consider myself queer because I am aware of emptiness of gender and free from any role.
>>
>>5910472
you do realise that with intersex people, one set of genitalia/sex characteristics tends to be a lot more prominent, right?
>>
>>5910512
Are you aware all men have vagina masculina?
Basically rudimentary vagina. And women have rudimentary penis. So all people are intersexual. Gender is not something inherently existing, but is dependant on conditions. Queers (in my definition of this term) are only the ones who are aware of this.
>>
Also all people are transgender because they undergo sex-change hormone therapy in uterus.
>>
>>5910632
It just blows my mind.
Do you think I am ignorant?
>>
>>5910632
>>5910652
I see what you're getting at, but you're just redefining words that already have valid definitions.

No, everyone is not intersex. Intersex means you were born with genitalia that don't look like a penis or vulva. Or you were born with a mismatch between some combination of external genitalia, internal sex organs, and chromosomes. That's what intersex means.
Similarly we're not all transgender. The "hormone therapy" the fetus undergoes is very different from the hormone therapy given to adults. Going from a bundle of cells with XY chromosomes to a bundle of cells with XY chromosomes and a penis is not a sex change.

Sex is not a pure binary. But it is a strongly bimodal distribution. The great majority of people are born as distinctly male or female.
>>
>>5910758
I see. Thank you for informative reply.
Guess I have to study more about the subject.
>>
File: tumblr_nvwz2zRfx41qfc3imo3_1280.png (413 KB, 694x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvwz2zRfx41qfc3imo3_1280.png
413 KB, 694x900
>>5910758
Sad we haven't much way to know where we are on this sexe line, between ultra male and ultra female.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.