[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NUS tells LGBT societies to abolish gay men’s reps bec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: yfTBLqF.jpg (175 KB, 1111x899) Image search: [Google]
yfTBLqF.jpg
175 KB, 1111x899
>NUS tells LGBT societies to abolish gay men’s reps because ‘they don’t face oppression’
>http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/

What can I personally do to try and stop the cancer that is the progressive left
>>
Ignore it and it will go away.

You think I'm joking, but I'm not.These people base their opinions on shit like this going viral and basically have no solid connection to left, liberal, or progressive ideology outside of some shit that shows up in their Facebook feed. If someone who's supposed to be right of them attacks a caricature of idiot leftists, actual real-life kiddie-leftists will think they have to defend whatever bullshit extreme stance it is that was attacked. From this, they build their belief system.
>>
You take advantage of it. Feminism is misandry, and eventually straight men will turn against women because of it. Now you can show you're on the same boat, you understand. And then slowly show how intimacy between men is just so much better than bothering with women. Feminism turns women into fat and spoiled monsters, while you can improve yourself. Our time will come, just like ancient Greece.
>>
>>5908706
This, this is what I keep telling everyone, keep spreading the good word.
>>
File: Gun.jpg (130 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
Gun.jpg
130 KB, 728x636
>>5908706
>>5908855
That's what everyone said about feminists and [spoiler]gg[/spoiler]

Look how that shit turned out
>>
>>5908706
GWPD, do you consider yourself a leftist?
>>5908860
Because people did in fact respond to it, giving it legitimacy
>>
>>5908701
>“Misogyny, transphobia, racism and biphobia are often present in LGBT+ societies. This is unfortunately more likely to occur when the society is dominated by white cis gay men.”
i don't support to kick gay men but they do have a point.
>>
Then they bether remove our G
>>
>>5908762

ancient Greece was pederasty, homosexual relations between men of equal status were frowned upon...
>>
>>5908878
Not really. I've seen more biphobia and transphobia with lesbians than I have with gay men.
Gay men are typically chill as hell when it comes to FtM's because even when they're not into FtM's I don't see them shrieking about how having a cunt makes them not a dude
>>
>>5908878

No they don't, and even if they did, it doesn't justify any of the thought crime policies they'd propose based upon it.

Demographics shouldn't be punished for being widespread just for the sake of it.
>>
>Cis straight white people deciding who is oppressed and who isn't
irony.
>>
>>5908865

I'm not sure. I'd like to be left of center, and I tend to agree with a lot of sentiments that I associate with the left, but at the same time I like decadent capitalist shit and don't really support most hard leftist stances on a wider scale for 'Murrica. I sympathize more with the left than the right, but the left probably pisses me off more lately just because I assumed the standards were higher.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.