[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgenderism is mental illness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
File: 1458709033267.png (239 KB, 592x670) Image search: [Google]
1458709033267.png
239 KB, 592x670
Seriously I get being attracted to the same gender. I do. You're not claiming you're anything but what you were born. Like if you're a guy who fucks other dudes, you know you're still a dude. That's cool. Same with if you're a chick who likes to eat pussy. You know you're a chick.

But what really blows my mind is the fact a guy can claim he's a woman now and get his genitals mutilated and it's considered brave. Seriously? It's delusional thinking. You aren't suddenly a woman because your balls are chopped off and you're slugging down hormones.

You're a guy with cut up junk who is fucked up in the head. Why the hell do gays and lesbians not push these mental retards out of their camp is something I'm amazed by.

So as a straight guy I have a big question for gays and lesbians. When will you guys clean up your house and get rid of the weirdo trannies like you did with Nambla?
>>
>>5908115
>straight guy
we really care about your opinion
>>
>>5908123
Just showing I"m not one of you. Then again you should care since I'm the majority, you're the minority. I can literally go anywhere and be accepted except some shithole sex den where you deviants will groom teen boys to be partners.
>>
>>5908115
The modern gay rights movement started (more or less) with Stonewall, where gays, lesbians and transexuals participated. That is why we are all in the same box. Plus, homosexuality and transsexualism both go against the established notions about gender.

I do agree that homosexuals and transgender have different issues and political goals. A lot of gays want the 'T' dropped from LGBT. I do wish we could separate but really, who fucking cares
>>
>>5908131
Ok but can i suvk your dick?
>>
>>5908115
But trannies are just getting treatment for their mental illness as determined by the WPA and as outlined in the DSM. I can't hate them for that. And I'm not delusional enough to pick and choose what medical advice to get.
>>
>>5908115
Spam is against global rules. Sage and report everyone. The board shouldn't have to be some manchild's blog
>>
people keep making threads about this as if its some kind of shocking revelation. im trans and trust me, im well aware of my mental illness.
>>
>>5908115
We all know it's a mental illness. Find a better treatment--or any other treatment at all-- because as it is it's either transition, or cope with the mounting agony. I'm trans in the closet and I know it's one of the creepiest mental illnesses out there. The only reason I'm admitting this is it helps me cope with my lack of courage to transition because transitioning is one of the hardest things you can try to do and no one would choose something so horrible out of "free will"--no, the choice is made only when it's down to life and death, and then it's not much of a choice at all.

I can fully relate with people who refuse to treat transsexuals with kindness--it all comes down to whether you have sympathy for the unfortunate, or if you think they need hard discipline and willpower to fight through their pain for the good of society.
>>
>>5908174
How is it spam if I'm asking a legit question, faggot?

>>5908195
Then kill yourself, dumb ass.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>5908212
>>
>>5908212
Your problem is you see transsexuals as bottom feeders living purely to indulge in hedonism. You've fallen for one media stereotype out of disfavor for the other.
>>
We have this thread every day.
>>
oh look, another armchair psychologist that thinks he knows better than the body of the medical community. must be tuesday.
>>
>>5908296
Except it makes logical sense. You can't change who you are by cutting up your dick and slugging down hormones and say you're a woman.
>>
>>5908296
oh look, another 12 lgbt posters who bit the same daily bait. how many will he hook today, i wonder?
>>
>>5908115
I think most reasonable (non-Tumblr) trans people know that they won't ever be "true" women. I think you came here with the wrong expectations or you're just posting shit-tier bait.
>>
>>5908211
I thought I had it rough being gay but gender dysphoria is on another level
>>
>>5908547
On the bright side, it's made my other problems seem like nothing, which is pretty relieving.
>>
>>5908115
>When will you guys clean up your house and get rid of the weirdo trannies like you did with Nambla?
When trannies start insisting that raping children is okay.
>>
>>5908373
That is the most effective treatment for gender dysphoria though.
>>
>>5908373
>You can't change who you are by cutting up your dick and slugging down hormones
clearly you can because that's exactly what it does.
>>
>>5908115
please show me your medical degree OP
>>
>>5909106
But you'll never be a woman. Just a guy with mutilated genitals.
>>
>>5909462
I'm more of a woman than your mom
>>
>>5909470
Uh huh. Because you can bear children right? Oh no you can't you delusional man.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 640x1136
>>5909462
>>5908115
So a manchild who never went above high school thinks he knows better than every doctor an scientist in America combined.

What say we drug sociopathic deluded man children like you before they hurt themselves in trying to practice medicine.
>>
>>5909486
So infertile "women" aren't actually women?
>>
>>5909486
But lots of women can't. And you sure aren't gona have any, manbaby.
>>
>>5909490
Most doctors don't offer transgender treatment, only a handful of clinics.
>>
>>5909493
Jokes on you I have three and I don't care for them at all. But if you can't have kids you're basically a dude.
>>
>>5909492
If you can't have kids you're a dude and if you're a dude hitting that you're gay.
>>
>>5908131
>where you deviants will groom teen boys to be partners

lmao how quickly you change your tone, i thought you understood gays? now their deviants?
>>
>>5909524
Yes and they all need to b e put in camps. Gay camps with showers....
>>
>>5909530
>Why the hell do gays and lesbians not push these mental retards out of their camp is something I'm amazed by.

you didn't mean this then?

you are a very bad concern troll, you dropped the concern at the very first reply. go back to your training grounds over at /b/ and study some more
>>
>>5908115
It's brave because there are so many idiots like you that can't understand that this is a serious medical condition similar to intersex sex development disorders that should be treated seriously. That is why the medical community helps these people; and why bigots like you will be remembered as retarded fucks who hold back society.
>>
Trans people know deep down they're not "really" a man/woman by most people's definitions but it's rude to go around pointing that out. I mean come on, do you ask amputees what happened or hide your lips from deaf people for shits and giggles? Get real.
>>
>>5908131
See, this is how uncle toms are born.

He came here, trying to make a few uncle tom gays, out of the really sad lonely ones, that just want acceptance.

His intentions were to turn gays against trannies under the false pretence of his acceptance, just like white people are 'okay with black people but not those hood niggers'

then the gays try so hard to appease the straight man, attempting to prove they're nothing like those mental case trannies and will do anything to serve the straight cock if it means being accepted as normal, but the second one steps out of like >>5908123
he's quick to remind you of how straight people really feel about you >>5908131

Its between field niggers and slaves that are stuck in the house
>>
>>5909574
Yep and a lot of people jumped right in to it.
>>
>>5909568
this
you would never go up to a blind woman and remind her she's never going to see her children's smiles, you'd never go up to someone with a prosthetic leg and go ha! u know thats not a real leg? lmao fake leg

people have a profound lack of empathy for transsexuals
>>
>>5908115
>Seriously I get being attracted to the same gender. I do.
So you're gay?
>>
>>5909611
Because they actively want to change themselves. All of those examples are people who have no control of their disability.
>>
>>5909617
Ok what????

>>5908115
>Seriously I get being attracted to the same gender. I do.
>So as a straight guy
This is the basics.
If you are attracted to the same sex as yourself, you are NOT straight. At best, you're bi, but definitely not straight.
>>
>>5909574
Then you're saying op won? That's sad.
>>
>>5909620
>no control of their disability

Transsexuals have control of being born intersex ? and even if you don't believe they are intersex and don't have a physical brain-body anomaly, you think they wished their mental illness upon themselves?
>>
>>5909637
No I think they need help in the firm of therapy.
>>
>>5909620
wait do you think that blind people and amputees wouldn't want to/don't "actively change themselves" if they could/can somehow alleviate their condition? so they shouldn't get corrective surgery, prosthetic devices, etc? how dare they "change themselves" to try to improve their quality of life?
>>
>>5909662
They do get therapy, you literally have no idea how this medical condition works and how it's treated.
>>
>>5909667
>>5909665
God damn it guys he's a troll. Stop feeding him.
>>
>>5909662
where does the idea that trans people DON'T get therapy or just rashly jump right into transitioning without ever questioning it or trying to deal with it in an alternative manner come from? it's embarrassingly stupid and reveals just how uninformed you are on the subject you're ranting about
>>
>Seriously? It's delusional thinking. You aren't suddenly a woman because your balls are chopped off and you're slugging down hormones.

I'd more or less agree, but who cares? People have all kinds of delusions. If it makes them happy, who cares what they do with their bodies.

The only thing that sketches me out is the (seemingly new?) focus on transitioning early. If we don't think teens (preteens, even) are able to make decisions about having sex, smoking, drinking, getting tattoos... they sure as fuck shouldn't be making decisions about becoming permanently infertile, surgically altering their genitalia, etc.
>>
>>5909722
except gender identity is an innate sense of self, caused by structures in your brain and those other decisions like smoking and drinking are choices that have no neurological dependence to who you are.
>>
>>5909722
This, it's delusional but whatever. People are delusional as fuck in the world.
>>
>>5909500
And yet they all support treatment.

Most doctors don't offer chemotherapy and immunotherapy and yet they overwhelmingly support the treatment.
>>
>>5909735
>except gender identity is an innate sense of self, caused by structures in your brain

Doesn't even matter if that's true or not. Kids are impressionable. Just look at all the genderqueer demisexual dragonkin on the internet. They're also impulsive, since their brains aren't fully developed.

Of course I'd hope professionals could tell apart those sorts from the actually transsexual... but they're never going to be perfect.

So what margin of error is acceptable?

I mean, when you fuck that up... it's a pretty huge fuck up...
>>
>>5909722
They get safe and 100% reversible delaying therapy. It isn't doing anything permanent or drastic to anyone.

They also get better outcomes. Maybe you should read up on medical lit before trying to practice

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958.abstract
>>
>>5909773
>>5909781
No margin of error and its reversible no less.

You're kinda crossing over into delusions territory of you think you can practice medicine better than doctors despite no training.
>>
>>5909737
Transsexuality is not a delusion. there are biological differences in the brain chemistry of transexuals.
There are differences in how androgen and pregnenolone and progesterone are processed by the brain.
>>
>>5909803
Who the hell cares? I mean really? Why are you guys responding to an obvious bait thread? Why the fuck are you bothering with someone who is obviously trying to get a rise out of you guys? Live and let live and don't feed the fucking trolls.
>>
>>5909502
Have fun going to jail over child support, trailer trash. Clean up everyone's messes up till then.

The rest of decent society can have their own kids though surrogacy and invitro.
>>
>>5909781
>>5909788
>Maybe you should read up on medical lit before trying to practice
>You're kinda crossing over into delusions territory of you think you can practice medicine better than doctors despite no training.

I'm... not sure where this stuff is coming from...? Never pretended to be any kind of expert.

>They get safe and 100% reversible delaying therapy. It isn't doing anything permanent or drastic to anyone.
>No margin of error and its reversible no less.

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true.

Watch the Frontline documentary 'Growing Up Trans'. There you will see therapies being offered to a minor which could permanently render him/her (not being snarky; don't recall which the child was) infertile.
>>
>>5909817
I think you don't realize that being born trans may as well have made you infertile to begin with.
>>
>>5909817
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1474442210701824
It doesn't cause sterility and its reversible. They don't give hormones or anything that would cause permanent changes till late puberty.

Do you seriously think watching government telly makes you know more than the doctors who say its reversible? Forgive me but that does seem like illness.
>>
>>5909817
>Clinical and pharmacologic studies in adults (>18 years) with leuprolide acetate and similar analogs have shown reversibility of fertility suppression when the drug is discontinued after continuous administration for periods of up to 24 weeks. Although no clinical studies have been completed in children to assess the full reversibility of fertility suppression, animal studies (prepubertal and adult rats and monkeys) with leuprolide acetate and other GnRH analogs have shown functional recovery.
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/020011s040lbl.pdf
I'd do something about your ego doc
>>
Why do you assholes always come in and spout your fucking rhetoric when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and have little more than a rudimentary understanding of this condition at best? And what's with the insults? Serious fucking question. You assholes go on about how this is an illness and how badly we need "help" but you act like a condescending asshole and offer literally no other alternative besides suicide or transitioning.

>inb4 muh pimozide

Go fuck yourself. I already tried that and it fucked my head even more. I'll tell you what this shit is like. I knew something was wrong since I was a kid. Tried to tell my parents and beg for help but they told me to fuck off and sent me to a priest. Therapy wasn't covered by insurance either so I was just loaded with mind altering drugs that made me feel worse. By the time I was 16 I had attempted suicide three times. A sympathetic doctor suggested that I start HRT and work towards transition so I did that and while things started to feel better for the first time, my parents kicked me out for it. Do you understand how fucked that is? To be tossed out of your own home by your own goddamn family because you just wanted to help yourself? Should people with depression or PTSD be kickes out of their homes because they simply wanted treatment? Of course not and of course you don't know what it's like so shut the fuck up, asshole.
>>
>>5909958
They admit to being in here to break global rules. Pol stays in pol, they aren't doing it so report and get them global banned
>>
>>5908115
Wheater or not trans are mentally ill is irrelevant. Their physical and psychological pain deserves to be cured.

All they wish is to live a normal life with a body that would be their own.
>>
>>5909808
Nigga fuck those kids, I need my jordans.
>>
>>5910101
OP....really? Really? You really think that's gonna work?
>>
>>5909492
dude this is such a pathetic argument. You look retarded using it. Obviously an infertile woman is still a woman genetically and physically. Men neither have the genetics nor the physical organs to be a woman. This is not that hard.
>>
>>5910257
regarding sex and genetics, it is alot more complex than simple muh chromosomes and scientists are now realizing that.
>>
>>5910257
Transgenders brains are wired differently than normal women, and many of them describes an intense and extremely painful feeling of dysphoria.

That's enough to create medical evidence accepted by the academia. After all, the role of doctors is to help - not to judge or to enforce rules on gender identity.
>>
File: Tosser.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Tosser.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>5910568
>>5910645
How your brain works is not the definition of woman.
woman: an adult human female
Female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
MTF fit none of these definitions. You may THINK you should be a woman and you may FEEL like a woman but that does not make you a woman. You never will be. I don't know if denial of the facts will help you. In fact I think that lying to yourself is the worst possible option you could take. There are plenty of people speaking out against academia for being political shills on this subject, the research is incomplete.
In the mean time pushing to make it acceptable to ignore definition and concepts to make a small group of people not feel so shitty is not in anyone best interest. Definitions and concepts have a purpose, so that we may communicate accurately when describing reality. There is no more important technology to human kind than this.
Stop fucking with it.
>>
>>5909502
>>5909510
So you think infertile cisgender XX women shouldn't be allowed into the women's bathroom?

>>5909620
People don't choose to be trans. Yes, they choose to transition, but saying that they are deserving of contempt for trying to find a way to live a meaningful life in spite of their condition is ridiculous. Do you also condemn people in wheelchairs and say they should have "taken the moral high ground" and chosen to spend their entire life lying in bed?

>>5910257
It is a pathetic argument, but that's true both ways - it's equally pathetic to claim trans women aren't women on the basis of being unable to bear children. If you want to argue on the basis of genetics or physical organs, do so, but don't claim that being able to bear children is synonymous with being a woman.
>>
>>5910713
>How your brain works is not the definition of woman

If your brain is structured like a females brain, you are in at least in one way the definition of a woman because you possess a fully developed female organ
>>
>>5910738
No you're not, did you read the definition of woman?
>>
>>5910771
did i say i was a woman?
>>
File: 39788_original.jpg (46 KB, 319x187) Image search: [Google]
39788_original.jpg
46 KB, 319x187
>>5910741
>Someone disagrees with me!? Must be bait.
>>
>>5910791
No, I am speaking as if I was speaking to a person saying they where a woman desu senpai
>>
>>5908115
>You aren't suddenly a woman because your balls are chopped off and you're slugging down hormones.

This train of thought seems interesting to me.

In making this observation, the OP is implying that gender identity is a real thing. They understand, intuitively, that there is a sense of gender beyond just body parts, and that men without penises are still men.

And yet, in the next breath, they also try and claim that gender identity isn't real, while having just said the opposite.

The amount of flip flopping back and forth is mildly amusing to watch. Does having a penis make you a man? Can you still be a man even without a penis? Both of these will be used depending on how it benefits them.

The main takeaway from this is that, gender identity is a thing, and no amount of denying it will make it not true-even people who attempt to claim it doesn't exist will acknowledge. Not only will they acknowledge, but their arguments will REQUIRE gender identity to be a thing to make any sense.
>>
File: 1434386736830.gif (386 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1434386736830.gif
386 KB, 480x270
>>5910848
>In making this observation, the OP is implying that gender identity is a real thing. They understand, intuitively, that there is a sense of gender beyond just body parts, and that men without penises are still men.
>And yet, in the next breath, they also try and claim that gender identity isn't real, while having just said the opposite.

nice observation, i can't believe i never noticed that contradiction
>>
>>5910875
I think that gender identity can be real in a persons mind. As we do not see any evidence for the primacy of consciousness what you think about something is meaningless if it contradicts reality. In the case of a man thinking he should be a woman. Ok fair enough you can want to be a woman and you might have good reasons for wanting that. But then to say that he is a woman because he thinks it, is objectively false. I do not doubt the thought or the feeling or the identity that a person may have is real in their mind. It does not however, change the truth of his biology.
I don't see how gender identity has anything to do with the reality of a persons sex. I can THINK I am a wizard just as I can think I am female but the physical reality does not care.
>>
>>5910928
I guess I can understand this train of thought well enough.

It's just worth keeping in mind, that, trans people know what their biology is. MtF's know they can't give birth.

To work with your analogy, 'wizard' wouldn't be analogous to 'woman' but to 'someone who can give birth'. So, MtF's correctly understand the truth of their own biology, but have priorities elsewhere. They aren't claiming to be capable of giving birth, or claiming to have XX chromosomes.

IMO, the mind takes precedence over all else. If someone gets in a car crash and dies, I'm not sad because their body was mangled, but because the person's mind is gone. The mind isn't just the most important part of a person, it's the only part of any inherent meaning-all the other parts are only useful in how they help it. Lungs only have meaning insofar as they give oxygen to brains, etc etc. So, whatever their mind is-for the sake of categorizing, that matters more than any particular body part.

Perhaps this would make more sense: if you asked me to define humans, I would say 'bipedal mammals'. But, I know that there are people out there without legs. That doesn't mean that my definition changes, or that people without legs aren't humans. Trying to pin down definitions so exactly and perfectly like this is kinda doomed to failure. People without legs will feel discomfort with them and wish that they could have those legs back-the legs are 'meant' to be there. Trans people feel the same, but with genitals. Which makes them less similar to members of their birth sex and more similar to members of whatever group they say they are who happen to have gotten in a terrible accident.

Sometimes, people say that the mind doesn't hold equal importance to them as to me. I guess that's a valid viewpoint, but in all honesty, this idea of placing the human mind above all else is so ingrained in me and how I see the world that I'm mostly confused by this idea, and don't really consider it very heavily.
>>
>>5910713
and doctors and scientists are now realizing that isn't entirely the case anymore because there is new evidence that does not follow these definitions anymore. Like yeah if you are born sterile by those definitions you are sexless then. Obviously it's alot more complex than what you are saying.
>>
>>5909769
Yea because chemo and immunotherapy is usually done in hospitals. They require big machines and lots of specialists.
All doctors support that treatment.

But transgender treatment, not so much.
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254 KB, 959x714) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254 KB, 959x714
>>5910928
A transgender person doesn't 'think they are a woman'
They experience dysphoria and a disassociation with their body because of the way that their brain is physically structured.
Just like soldiers who lose a limb, and that limb is still part of their brain mapping, they experience phantom limb syndrome. Transwomen who have srs, don't feel phantom limb syndrome because their brain mapping most likely never included a penis, and doesn't recognize anything is gone.

It doesn't have anything to do with 'i like being a woman because it is my souls identity' or 'i think i should be a woman because it provides me with some kind of benefits'
It is (most likely) a reality that your brain is in reality a fully developed female organ, and your body is made up of fully developed male organs, and that anomaly causes you to not be able to function properly until they are aligned.

Intersex people who technically have no definable male or female sex, still know whether they are male or female by the instinctual cues their brain gives them. Which is why there are intersex men, who might have been raised as females because they had outward appearing female genitalia, but end up taking male hormones because they don't feel 'correct' in a female body
>>
>>5911519
The nature of the treatment is different, sure, but both are regarded as the appropriate treatment for their respective conditions. Not sure what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>5911519
>But transgender treatment, not so much.

Treatment of transgender people has to be done with specialists in the field, and it is. Psychologists, Endocrinologists.
Your GP isn't going to know jack shit about it, just like she isn't going to know anything about your dyslexia or your degenerative foot disease. They refer you to specialists in the field.
>>
>>5911570
So I can go to any endocrinologist, almost any where in the developed world and they will prescribe me hormones because I identify as a woman?
>>
>>5911546
>A transgender person doesn't 'think they are a woman'

Thinking requires a brain, if you have transgender brain you will think you are the opposite gender.

>>5911546
>your brain is in reality a fully developed female organ

No, few parts have similarities to female brains but they are not female brains.
>>
>>5911594
If you have a letter from a therapist and meet all the eligibility and readiness criteria of the offical Standards of Care for the treatment of transgendered individuals
>>
File: 1443246118014.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1443246118014.png
206 KB, 430x318
>>5911627
>Thinking requires a brain, if you have transgender brain you will think you are the opposite gender.

No you won't. you will think that you are the sex you outwardly appear as, and that you need to transition because it is impossible to function in society with your current body. If i thought i was female i wouldn't be transitioning.

>No, few parts have similarities to female brains but they are not female brains.

[citation needed]
>>
>>5911681
>you will think that you are the sex you outwardly appear as
>you need to transition

choose one

>[citation needed]
http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/index.html

It's a mid-way point. Truly the 3rd sex amirite?
>>
File: Andrej-Pejic_00006.jpg (88 KB, 630x818) Image search: [Google]
Andrej-Pejic_00006.jpg
88 KB, 630x818
>>5911735
>Truly the 3rd sex amirite
Wouldn't that mean femgen are the ones living the truest lives?
>>
>>5911759
>implying any look even remotely attractive in an androgynous sense
>>
>>5911759
fem males and masc females are so attractive, literally perfection.
>>
>>5911763
Uh, given that they were scrawny twinks to begin with and then go and get the same sort of treatment mtfs do, yeah.
>>
>>5911781
Most people in mtfg are hideous and do not pass as women at all.
>>
>>5911735
Why would i chose only one? Do you think i hallucinate boobs on myself? I'm fully aware my outward appearing body is male.

>It's a mid-way point. Truly the 3rd sex amirite?
You Just sourced the same exact thing i posted in the infograph. That was just one study, that doesn't mean those are the only things possible to be uncovered.
>>
>>5911774
They're taking hormone though and everyone says they're in denial
>>
>>5911627
>Thinking requires a brain, if you have transgender brain you will think you are the opposite gender.
You won't think you have a body of the opposite sex. Just because you have an intersex brain doesn't mean you're oblivious of your body.

>No, few parts have similarities to female brains but they are not female brains.
The parts of the transgender brain that aren't "female" don't really show much sexual dimorphism in the first place.

>>5911735
>>you will think that you are the sex you outwardly appear as
>>you need to transition
>choose one
Uh, what? Sex refers to biology/anatomy. A pre-everything mtf is almost certainly of male sex EXCEPT for their brain. That's why they feel a need to transition, because their brain is in conflict with the rest of your body. If you have a female brain and a body that you perceive as being of the female sex, you'll have no desire to transition.

>>5911785
That's only true for those that weren't feminine to begin with. Femboys on the other hand were always girly looking and just use HRT to improve their shelf life.
>>
>>5911786
So you think you are male, therefore you have a male brain.

>That was just one study
http://www.eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S107.full
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195418
>>
How is transgenderism different from getting any other sort of plastic surgery?
>>
File: 1450310463127.jpg (35 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1450310463127.jpg
35 KB, 592x592
>>5911880
>So you think you are male, therefore you have a male brain.
>>
File: 1367636326869.jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1367636326869.jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>5911894
Looks like someone needs their vitamin D.
>>
>>5911880
>The mean age (SD) of the MTF transsexuals was 46.73
Not them but the Luders paper hasn't been replicated, had no controls and it's "MTF"s were nearly fifty.

Old hyper masculine men certainly aren't going to have the hormonal imbalance or it's biomarkers you find in younger transitions.

Kozak and other researchers found entirely different results with patients about twenty years younger.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24391851
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25375171
>>
>>5911916
Looks like someone needs a demotion to the 6th grade
>>
>>5911919
>Old hyper masculine men certainly aren't going to have the hormonal imbalance or it's biomarkers you find in younger transitions.

And why is that? I thought their neurology was un- changeable.

Plus, they are taking hormones already.

>>5911960
So you don't want the D? Don't tell me you're a lesbian in a male body.
>>
>>5911976
>>And why is that? I thought their neurology was un- changeable.

To be more specific, why does it matter what age you are? Those are the few parts which aren't plastic after birth.
>>
>>5911995
>>5911976
>their neurology was un- changeable.

Exactly, it's men who were very masculine their whole youth and didn't have any onset of "GD" well into their adulthood. Ergo why Luders said they still hadn't used hormones at 47.

That sure isn't the way GD manifests and it sure wouldn't fit into the prenatal hormone stuff you see with younger people.
>>
>>5911880
>So you think you are male, therefore you have a male brain.
That's not how it works. You have a female brain that tells you you're SUPPOSED to have a female body, but your body is clearly male.

>>5911888
Because most plastic surgery isn't done as a treatment for clinical dysphoria.

>>5911976
>Don't tell me you're a lesbian in a male body.
You mean to say you are not?
>>
>>5912011
Could it also be because Younger people have smaller brain sizes?

>>5912050
But you think your body is male, you can't have both ways desu.
>>
>>5912072
Makes no sense, we're talking about grey matter. Besides, a 20 year old without GID will have a different phenotype from a 20 with it.
People like Bruce just aren't legit.
>>
>>5912089
So why would the feelings persist so long and one day they try to transition? Caitlyn could still be legit.
>>
>>5912133
>feelings persist so long
I'm pretty sure they never had them to begin with. If somebody were repressing it'd probably be like with the femboys where it's obvious to anyone that knows what to look for.
>>
>>5912072
>But you think your body is male, you can't have both ways desu.
"My body naturally has male characteristics, but due to having a female brain I want a body with female characteristics".
>>
>>5912145
Then why transition? Obviously they are risking alot to live as the opposite gender. How else can you explain it?

>>5912149
You can have a male brain but still want female characteristics
>>
>>5912180
Like I said, you'd see something like with femboys, and they're taking black market meds and fags enough as is. Jenner wasn't the slightest bit effeminate, seems to have been an asshole who bullied everyone.
>>
>>5912180
>You can have a male brain but still want female characteristics

what the fuck are you talking about, its like you have no ability to process data and information
>>
>>5908115
You thinking that your feels should count for more than actual medical and scientific research and understanding is the real mental illness.

You should probably seek help for your delusions.
>>
>>5911851
>A pre-everything mtf is almost certainly of male sex EXCEPT for their brain. That's why they feel a need to transition, because their brain is in conflict with the rest of your body.

So this explains my narcissistic attraction to myself. Sometimes I hate my body other times I turn myself on. If it's because I have a male brain that makes sense, then my feelings are based on how I attached I am to my body.
>>
>>5912203
Calm down bro.
>>
>>5912180
>You can have a male brain but still want female characteristics
I think in that case you don't really want them, it's either just curiosity or based on sexual attraction rather than innate identity. If someone would honestly prefer to have a female body, they very likely have a female or at least non-binary brain.
>>
>>5912203
Not that anon, but you literally can't read or you are out of touch with reality.

>>5912351
I agree, cross-dressers even those they are separated from trans people still seem like them in a way.
>>
>>5912145
>If somebody were repressing it'd probably be like with the femboys where it's obvious to anyone that knows what to look for.
Obvious how?
>>
>>5912368
>>5912328

replied to the wrong post lmao
>>
File: 1434226262018.png (272 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
1434226262018.png
272 KB, 959x538
>>5908115
Fuck off inbred nazi /pol/ degenerate
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.