[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any real success with tinder? I've met up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-00-13-29.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-00-13-29.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Anyone have any real success with tinder? I've met up with a few and it's been fine I guess but mostly disappointing.
Pic is an actual local creature
>>
>>5907660
Alex jones got that real Brazilian weave
>>
File: Horrifying.jpg (11 KB, 180x176) Image search: [Google]
Horrifying.jpg
11 KB, 180x176
>>5907660

Never had success with online "dating" or "hookups." I just want to meet cool gay people in my tiny ass 100,000 person town located in the middle of the bible belt in the south.

SURELY THIS WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>5907717
Yeah I feel ya there. I'm in Mormon country
>>
>>5907660
I was just browsing Grindr for shits and giggles when I just saw this guy that I took Spanish with last semester.

He's really really cute but I had no idea he was in the hookup scene. It kind of makes him less attractive I admit. But god this is weird as shit to me. I'm new to all of this so bear with me.
>>
>>5907717
I live in Athens, GA and I was really surprised at how many cute guys are in my area on Grindr.

Which would be great if I was into hookups and shit like that, but yeah I guess it's just the fact that I'm in a collegetown.

Atlanta's roughly an hour and a half/two hours away and there's really nothing else around here. Savannah is easily four hours away so there's that too.
>>
>>5907660
I mainly use POF and I've met some pretty wild people on there, but I've also met the polar opposite where they're extremely boring. I've also met more than my fair share of people that seem like they've come straight from tumblr.
Overall though it's been quite shitty despite the variety. I've done some kind of neat things though. Went to the nudist beach on a first date once haha
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.