[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which race passes the easiest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 504x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 504x379
In order:
>Latin/South American
>Mixed white/white
>Asian/SEA
>Middle Eastern
>Black
>White

Whites have the most potential if they transition before puberty potential if they transition before puberty (before 15) they will be stunning.

Asians past easy except they can be clocked by other Asians just as easily as they can pass to non Asians.

Black folk, it's really hit or miss, some pass easy some look hella fucked.

Middle East / Mixed, easy time passing since Middle Eastern people do not tend to be massive or short, they are very neutral. Plus they have mad booty genes that hormones seem to unlock.

You rarly see South American trannies looking like hons, they all seem to do pretty fine.
>>
Hapas desu.

Whites pass the easiest if they get access to transition during or before puberty, Asians, however, have better adulthood transitions. So, a healthy mix of both races in your genetics assures a semi-successful transition no matter how you look at it.
>>
I think asians. Also you can read transwomen of your own race easier. Bailey jay obviously passes but her face looks very latino male, inb4 shes not latina...
>>
>Amerindians/Amerindian mix
>East Asians
>West Asians
>Afro/Euro mix
>Afro / Euro (tie)

The first thing you need to understand is that the reason why Asians "pass easier" is because they are the final current evolution of Homo Sapiens and one of the features of their evolution is lower sexual dimorphism compared to the more ancient African and Euro/Neanderthal based genetics. Another thing that people seem to not understand is that natives of the American continents are Asians, they are Asians that crossed the Bering land bridge during the last ice age, so again they have lower sexual dimorphism than the older H. Sapiens "races".

Sexual dimorphism was important to H. Neanderthal and earlier hominids because of the specialized roles the sexes had to take on to survive. With the advent of H. Sapiens weapons, housing, and heating technology the importance of males being strong, hairy, and aggressive has faded. This is why the further East from Europe and Africa you go the shorter, narrower, and less hairy men become... also babby dick lul

Be careful when you say things like "South Americans" that is not a race of people, in South America there are Amerindians, Europids, Africans, and mixes between some or all 3 of those.... and to make things even more complex not all Europids share Neanderthal genetics, and Africans have extremely diverse genetic compositions. Calling someone a Brazilian tells me nothing about what they look like.

>>5907664
>inb4 shes not latina...

Brian is half Armenian (West Asian) if memory serves correctly
>>
I'm South american and fucking lost the genetic lotto.

My body waist-down is nice, like a average south american girl, but waist-up is terribly masculine.

Also my skin is extremely white, but it darkens if i take too much sun, so i can't get out of home if i'm not going to the beach, wich i hate.
>>
>>5909709
No you retard Asians pass because you aren't around them enough. Damn near every Asian who posts on here is a Fucking him to you weeb fags just don't recognize it.

That and surgeries are often overhauled, the doctors more common and the surgeries are tailored for them.
>>5907271
No race passes more to any other. I can't tell you how many White hons pass to black people because some have the sentiment that White women look manly.
>>
>>5912084
>No you retard Asians pass because you aren't around them enough

Yeah Asians pass because im not around them enough and not because their men are short, thin, hairless, little fuckbois pre-HRT..... OK sure thing Jackie Chan believe whatever you want.
>>
>>5912105
You spend more time with your race, so you get a better idea of their features,"everyone in this race looks the same".

>hairless
At least in japan, everyone shaves their whole body.
>>
>>5912105
Their shortness is relative, their hirsuteness is relative, their weight is relative. Most Asian mtfs don't pass to Asians and really if you saw most average Asian mtfs long enough and weren't a bitter Fucking tranny who's a hon/ugly and wants to use the race card you'd know this too.
>>
>>5912178
>Their shortness is relative, their hirsuteness is relative, their weight is relative.

I dont know about you but I live in the United States so no Asians shortness and lack of body hair is not "relative", especially if the person were to live in my area which is about 70% Caucasian 15% African American and 15% Hispanic.

The point about Asian MtF not passing to other Asians is literally moot, unless the majority of the population is also Asian. Again my perspective is one of a culture that has a vast mixture of ethnic backgrounds.

Also "race card" lol I dont even believe in the concept of races you dipshit. H. Sapiens is the only race of hominid that exists on the planet, different ethnicities sure, but the term race has been bastardized.
>>
>>5907271

south american ain't a race. if you mean brown people from latin america just say mixed or native american bruh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.