[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
31 years old and...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1458517495786.png (359 KB, 437x485) Image search: [Google]
1458517495786.png
359 KB, 437x485
Today I finally came out to my brother that I'm "gay" or at least seriously in love with an extremely cute guy online. He kind of reacted like I knew he would, totally accepting, totally fine with it.

Cried because I was so happy. Was happy to finally explain these feelings to someone close.

I really, really like this guy - he's about 6 hours away and moving across the country, so I know things are not going to work out into anything magical. But I have never been this desperately attracted to a member of the same sex - absolutely what I would call love. I don't want to "fuck" this guy, I just want to hold him and be with him.

Falling in love with him has taught me a lot though - a lot about myself. Still coming to terms with being out about this with anyone. But my feelings for this guy are so strong, I had to say something to someone.

My family is ultra-Christian and raised us all in pretty sheltered lives. My father is 70 and I have no intention of trying to explain to him why his 31 year old son is still "single" after all this time. I honestly think it's better that neither of my parents know, and I know I don't want to be open about this with everyone in public yet.

Not my personal journal, I know, but I'm just happy I was able to be honest about it with someone.
>>
lol fag
>>
congratulations! hope things work out for you and your bf
>>
Good for you. That's exciting. :)
>>
Well done for beating gay death. Fuck it up and you'll be alone forever.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.