[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I come out as bisexual in a subtle manner; what I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
How do I come out as bisexual in a subtle manner; what I mean by this is that I don't want to straight up say "I like dicks and chick" but rather create a scenario. Which would lead people to assume that I am bisexual.
>>
>>5906279
let ur mum catch u fappin 2 chiks with diks
>>
Bisexual bump
>>
>>5906279
come to my house and we fool around ;)
>>
Take a dick in front of everyone
>>
>>5906279
OP, I am both sincerely interested in an answer to this question because I'm in the same situation, but I am also very amused by the trolling. Please proceed, everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 674x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 674x505
Hope this helps
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 503x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 503x373
>>5906279
>>
Be a narwhal for Donald trump
>>
Only tell your mom, she'll do the rest.
>>
Heterosexual bump
>>
>>5906345
Did I tell you I was of that one kind of religion that makes it super awkward for me to do anything... Yeah that one
>>
>>5906279
I do a lot of shooting with friends and I always take out the AK47 so I put an LGBT flag sticker on it. People got the idea.
>>
>>5906353
Awkward? So you're Jewish? Cuz Christian kids get beat and kicked out and Muslim kids get honor-killed
>>
>>5906355
columbine never forget
>>
>>5906361
No one told me I was gonna die
>>
>>5906373
Muslim + gay = dead
>>
Damn that's hard ...but not as much as you over men ha got eeeem
>>
>>5906364
>Guns = school shooters
Some fags don't like to sit on the victimhood dick.
>>
>>5906279
Carry a rainbow colored Isis flag
>>
File: 1444206916952.png (476 KB, 970x688) Image search: [Google]
1444206916952.png
476 KB, 970x688
>>5906394
inshallah
>>
Coming out just seems so lame to me, you're literally stopping people just to tell them you like dick. I mean I get wanting to prepare people for when you're inevitably holding hands with that special someone, but come on. Just do you and let them find out on their own.
>>
File: image.png (666 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666 KB, 1000x1200
>>
Homosexual bump
>>
On a scale from 1-10 how fucked is op (and I don't mean that way you feisty little thang)
>>
Take your white male.homophobe , racist mysoginistic privileged ass out of here
>>
>>5906411
honestly, this is how im starting to feel about it. i came out as bi to a couple friends and just realized that going out of your way to tell people is kinda pointless unless its for you personally. first person i told was literally just so i felt like i wasnt hiding it
>>
>>5908230
I feel differently, I came out on facebook and people were super kind about it. Also now the people who should know do know and I don't have to awkwardly talk to anyone about it for the first time.
>>
>>5908251
Well yeah, my friends weren't necessarily super kind they were just kinda like "sure dude" and that was the end of it. I mean idk i just think that unless you feel as though it's something that you wanna do for yourself it just isnt that important that people know.
>>
>>5906321
>>5906332
>image
>image

you must be new here
>>
>>5906279
Bamp
>>
Just... start calling yourself bi if someone asks and flirting with other guys/women.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.