[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: memes.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
Today after the attacks on Brussels or whatever and my country going into its final state of alert-ness, I come home to check facebook for once in a while. I find a message of the most qt and popular girl and in it she basically asks everyone if it's okay if she wants to be a guy. I feel jealous because I'm too closeted to do the same.

What do?
>>
Both of you should have gotten caught up in that explosion.
>>
nothing, live your life and don't care that much about people and their beliefs
oh and everyone is different, don't compare yourself to others, it doesn't make any sense
>>
Second anon, thats great advice thank
>>
File: 1418446833662.png (84 KB, 256x238) Image search: [Google]
1418446833662.png
84 KB, 256x238
>>5906023
and if people say it's not okay, she'll give up and continue living as a girl?

BETA as FUCK
>>
>>5906023
She is going to be disappointed as fuck when she loses her female privilege
>>
>>5906023

It's strange imagining there are FtMs who go full Stacy trying to repress being trans like the MtFs who try to be Chad.
>>
>>5906100
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10/10 anon, my fukkin sides
>>
>>5906023
Do the same.
>>
>>5906806
This desu. I would think the less attractive and popular girls must have an easier time dealing with the loss of female privilege.
>>
>>5907990
Haha no. The "attractive and popular" girls never lose their female privilege because they never actually transition. They just become tumblr green haired fags and still vie for boys attention
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.