[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been of the mindset that being gay means you like dudes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: deletethis.jpg (8 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.jpg
8 KB, 200x252
I've been of the mindset that being gay means you like dudes. The epitome of sexual appeal would be to be as manly as possible in all possible ways.

Yet there are gay dudes acting like women, mincing around, lisping, and flaunting their peacock-styled wardrobes like it's Mardi Gras.

Do real gays think this is attractive, or do these types get filed away in the "dear god don't associate these buffoons with us"?
>>
>>5905605
I red somewhere in an anthropology website that gayness is derived from a combination of feminine genes. It said that if you have a few of those genes then it ment you were more attractive to the female sex and therefore it was evolutionarily advantageous to have them. However in some cases all of these genes come together at once, creating hyper feminine gay men.
>>
>>5905605
Some do, some dont. Some straight men like boyish women others like 50s house wife types.
>>
>>5905605
I files them under the "Dear god don't associate these Buffon's with us" category
>>
>>5905605
>real gays
top fucking kek, m80
>>
>>5905605
Femboys are fucking adorable, I just want to grab a soft qtboi and never let him go
>>
Those guys usually have to date straight/bi guys with low standards or they end up transitioning.
There's lots of non-dysphoric trannies out there, who simply choose to live as gay "men".
>>
>>5905605
i'm bisexual and i love fucking girly flamboyant faglords.

>>5905638
i never associate them with normal gay people, that's like associating shitlord "bros" with straight people.
>>
>tfw femboys are almost impossible to find
>tfw you find them they act like bitchy women

Goddamnit.
>>
>>5905672
the name itself wasn't a giveaway to how they would act?
>>
>>5905691
I just want a cute femboy to cuddle, drink ,play video games, and have sex with. Is that really so much to desire?
>>
>>5905605
Don't try to apply logic to sexual attraction
>>
>>5905702
>cuddle
Implying you can cuddle them; they're way too skinny.
>drink
Drink what? Mocha apple spritzer mojito with sparklers? They don't do beer, you know.
>play video games
Unless you plan to play "Gurlfriend, we gonna go shoppin' fo' u" or "Yass hunty slay", you won't get them near a console or PC.

Your ideal mate is unattainable. You cold try finding a twink with more masculine interests; at least there's a chance that they could be into that stuff.
But a femboy? Nope.
>>
>>5905731
A twink would be good too. Around here its mostly top only, fat, rednecks.
>>
>>5905748
In my town, we get to choose 1 of 2 types:
>Femboy stereotypes
>50 year olds looking for cheap hookups
Why can't I have a same-age, slightly-chubby, socially-awkward, tall science-nerd bf; is that too much to ask?
>We could do maths homework together and watch old sci-fi movies. It'd be great!
>Never going to have this, though.
>>
File: 1436340516229.jpg (434 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436340516229.jpg
434 KB, 800x800
>>5905605
>tfw no one knew im a fag until I straight out asked someone out
>tfw no lisp, no overblown body language, medium-to-short lenght hair, introverted, not transvestite, not wearing baggy clothes etc
>no one thinks im gay at a glance
>>
File: 1437322395826.jpg (9 KB, 131x225) Image search: [Google]
1437322395826.jpg
9 KB, 131x225
>>5906162(you)
..that being said, I love them flaming homos, very sexy
>>
>>5905731
Femboys don't do bear?

Femboys are 1# population to drink, do hard drugs and smoke
>>
idk what we're talking about but the pic of that boy in the OP makes me hard

post more young cute twink boys plz
>>
>>5905659
>that's like associating shitlord "bros" with straight people.
But they are.
>>
>>5905605
Hey, guess what?

Not everyone likes what you like.

No-one owes you an explanation for shit.

Deal with it.
>>
This is one of the reasons that so many femboys are just transitioning now
>>
i don't mind femboys at all and i find the gays that do are usually the self-loathing ones who try desperately to assert their masculinity (read: normalise themselves to straight people) and because of their own femininity they have no other means of doing this except to attack other gay men who are conspicuously feminine. it takes a lot more balls to walk down the road in a tank top than it does to walk through it in some sweats and a hoody
>>
>>5905605
So.. the person on the picture, transitioned yet? I see dem tits are comming up.
>>
>>5905605
Holy fuck that uncannily looks like me

Where the fuck did you get this
>>
>>5905654
unless you are a god among mortals, in physique, mind, and social and existential reach, be prepared to be abandoned has the interest of the qt in your mediocre ass wanes with time.
>>
File: 509420_324959206fxl.jpg (51 KB, 485x720) Image search: [Google]
509420_324959206fxl.jpg
51 KB, 485x720
I'm straight, I toss women into the bed and fuck them hard, like an animal. Like a ferrel commanding alphamale.

But when I see those soft smooth young looking boys, with their slender and frail tight body, and their long golden locks of hair by their ears I know what must be done. They need the cock.

They need my big fat cock rammed up their ass. Like the little buttsluts they are. They're food for my cock. I will dominantly hold them down and just go UNF UNF UNF. Pound their submissive boipussy, make it flap between their legs, make them moan like a bitch.

That is what it means to be a big strong alpha male!
>>
>>5910247
Trying too hard m8 but good for a beginner
>>
Eh, I hate those faggots you described, but don't like big macho men either.
>>
>>5910247
noone asked for your input /fit/
>>
>>5905605
mmm look at them puffy nipples, he is comming along great, soon he will be a dickgirl serving the great alpha cock!
>>
>>5910247
unbelievably aroused rn
>>
>>5905605

its a diverse thing. being gay means you like the male form, but the male form isn't as 'uber manly' as you want to think it is. look at all the various types of men that women will date (or in many cases, settle for).

when you are gay you will often only talk to toher gays, and if 99% of them are faggots, you're going to end up with faggots.

they might not be as fireman as you'd like, but hey, they got a penis, they dont have boobs, do what you can.
>>
>>5905634
It is so hard to reach a universal consensus on what is hot. Always someone that's into weird stuff. Can't we all just chase the same blond woman that everyone agreed upon was the hottest thing in the whole universe or whatever?
>>
>>5910077
Atleast he got to fuck her quite a few times before that. Nothing is permanent except impermanence. I will take that short but intense romance and enjoy the fuck out of the madness until we both crash from the love drunkedness.
>>
>>5907005
I'm with you on this. I'm a masc gay dude - always have been. You wouldn't be able to tell I'm gay unless I told you.

I used to be bothered by femmy and flamboyant gays - but that was back when I was still self-loathing. I was embarrassed to be associated with them because I felt it reflected on me, and I still had shame in my sexuality.

Every since I gained self-esteem and learned to love and be cool with myself, flaming gays haven't bothered me a bit.

If you're gay and flamboyant gays truly bother you - I'm 100% convinced that;s because you have a problem with yourself.
>>
>>5905702
Youll probably just need to lower your standards on what a femboy is. Theres plenty of guys who are kind of fem but dont want to shave their whole body every day, or cant muster up the effort to get that perfect twink bod.
>>
>>5905812
>Why can't I have a same-age, slightly-chubby, socially-awkward, tall science-nerd bf; is that too much to ask?

Well, that's basically me, but I hate myself and am finally getting control over my various mental illnesses. So not for much longer.
>>
File: CazFCGOW4AArV3q.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CazFCGOW4AArV3q.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>5905605
Bi faggot here.

I mostly like women and ultra feminine twinks.

The only hyper masculine guy I would fuck is young Dolph Lundgren.
>>
>>5906162
You got a stl ip anon?
Your post is marked as (you) for me
>>
>>5907405
Post boipucci.
>>
>>5923927
my post is marked as (you) for me too

we should hook up, this is fate
>>
>>5905605
Im a bi-fag
I mostly like guys and andro-girls.
Even when i like andro-ppl i dont like flamboyant gais, actually i hate it
Being feminine is diferent from being flamboyant
>>5923887
I love the guy in the left
>>
>>5905627
Seems like some serious fucking pseudo science.
>>
>>5905627
That is serious pseudo-science.
Homosexuality has been proven to not be a gene.
>>
>>5905605
Sexuality is more or less subjective to upbringing
Everyone is brought up in different ways and respond differently to their environment
Most feminine gays develop those traits because they hang out with girls, because of the whole sexual attraction aversion being higher in different people and shit, so they basically become feminine to fit in to fulfil their expectations and needs.
Everybody is different.
Not really a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>5905605

Internalized gender stereotypes is the answer 99% of the time when you wonder about people's behavior with relation to sexual orientation and "gender identity".
>>
>>5906162
I know that feel
>>
>>5905731
Idk he did a pretty good job describing me
>>
I've decided to adapt to the idea that I don't care how anyone else acts as long as it's not hurting anyone. Who the fuck cares if gay guys are feminine? It's not their fault that homophobes use them as an excuse to generalize and discriminate. It's the homophobe's fault for being a cunt.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.