[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy I know calls me a faggot all the time and makes fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: 1452029485801.jpg (107 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1452029485801.jpg
107 KB, 1000x662
This guy I know calls me a faggot all the time and makes fun of me because I dress up like a girl but at the same time he'll say things like "You're pretty cute but I still wouldn't fuck you because that's gay." and always asks if I have a boyfriend but always says he's just 'curious'. One time this guy was trying to flirt with me and he started berating him and calling him gay as if to keep him away from me. Even though he's always mean to me, he does a lot of nice things for me too like buy me lunch all the time and hold doors open for me and he'll protect me if other people try to bully me.

Do you think he actually has feelings for me? I don't understand why he feels the need to put me down all the time though, it hurts my feelings.
>>
>>5905274
gurl he wants to suck your entire being out of your lady dick
>>
When I was a kid and didnt know social interactions well I used to be that way to girls because I couldnt flirt or anything. Didnt know how, I just sorta teased and taunted to show interest. Of course I wouldnt want to hurt them or let anyone else take my place in doing so.

Sounds like he's doing the same or just a cheeky fuckin' git.

Maybe he does have feelings for you anon

But if that's the case what do you think you will do?
If that isnt the case, what will you do?
>>
>>5905274
Hes a highschool jock
"Haha we pantsed the nerd, now lets make him suck our dicks haha, not gay though haha."
>>
>>5905274
Hes your bully and you're his faggot, now git married.
>>
Sounds to be he has a massive boner over you but he's really conflicted about it because he's straight, or at least he thinks he is and his feelings for you are interfering with his sexual identity. To make himself feel better he puts you down but he can't help but have a sweet spot for you anyway.
>>
>>5905313
If he doesn't like me then business as usual, he's just a jerk.

If he does like me, I don't know. If he apologizes for being a dickhead then I'd consider it.
>>
>>5905335
A tale as old as time
>>
>>5905335
>>5905274
>tfw nobody to bully and humiliate me
What does a trap have to do to get deeply bullied like I deserve?
>>
Are you gay if you want to fuck a ladyboi?
>>
>>5905455
cry and call him mean, brace for incoming apology
>>
Are you a feminine guy OP? Are you on HRT?
>>
>>5905478
>tfw german guy I met on /pol/ never emailed me
Now who can I bully?
>>
>>5905274
hes not putting you down hes putting himself down.
>>
>>5905528
I'm not on HRT. I'm just a naturally feminine guy, I'm very short and look like a girl and my voice was not deep at all so it was an easy transition to be a girl for me. People who don't know me don't suspect anything but I'm pretty open with the fact that I have a penis. I'm not trying to fool anyone.
>>
>tfw no ladyboi to fuck and marry
>>
>>5905590
test will fuck all that femininity most likely over eventually.
>>
>>5905293

This, the guy clearly has a HUGE crush on you. Just tell him you're intersex and thus 'really a girl where it counts', which 'makes it not gay' for him to like you. Also >>5905516.
>>
He's tsundere for you.

He wants to fuck you so bad he doesn't know what to do with himself.
>>
If he does like you, you should make fun of him constantly for calling you a faggot.
>>
>>5905274
He's conflicted with himself so best you stay away romantically. Else, sounds like he's interested in you sexually but conflicted because he still see's you as male in his minds eye.
>>
>>5905830
No OP should convert him to liking boys and pleasure him with his boipucci
>>
>>5905274
I'm jelly af
>>
>not getting fucked by his giant cock while he calls you a fag and says hes only fucking you out of pity
>>
>>5905274

It definitely sounds like he likes you. If you don't mind the idea of dating him, why don't you try flirting with him or asking him out? If he refuses, find yourself a guy and bring him 'round for him to see and let him stew in his misery and self-hatred. Or just lie next time he asks you if you have a girlfriend to see what his reaction will be.

>>5905590

I hope you're planning to start HRT sometime soon, senpai.
>>
>>5905274
you are a faggot, just accept it.
>>
>>5906111

The problem is that anon's friend is the one who can't accept his own faggotry. I would bet you're the same.
>>
>>5906095
not that anon, but i worry about HRT fucking me up permanently. i just want to be slightly more feminine, i don't wanna go full trans
>>
>>5906255
>but i worry about HRT fucking me up permanently

What in particular are you worrying about?
It's much more likely that T is going to fuck up your femininity hard.
>>
>>5906318
But men produce less testosterone as they get older.
>>
>>5906318
well yeah i know that, but like i've heard that HRT can make you sterile and stuff like that. to be clear I am ignorant about a lot of it
>>
>>5905274

literally cartman x kyle
>>
>>5905274
yeah that sounds very much like he's trying to fight off some seriously lewd thoughts about you. What you need to do is try to catch him alone and vulnerable, and try to suck his dick. Getting him drunk first will help, but be prepared for the possiblity of getting your ass beat.
>>
>>5905274
>tsundere
He wants it, desperately
>You're pretty cute but I still wouldn't fuck you because that's gay
"nobody has to know"
>>
>>5905274
Pls post greentext stories this sounds cute, OP.
>>
File: 018.jpg (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
24 KB, 625x626
>>5905274
>things that never happened
>>
>tfw even trannies go after chad
>>
I knew a guy like that. Pretty much secretly loved trans girls but never wanted to admit it because it didn't hit his straight laced macho persona. He wants to fuck you but he doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>5906384
>guys that verbally abuse you are cute
OP have sex with another guy right in front of him.
>>
File: 1428465194010.jpg (388 KB, 708x824) Image search: [Google]
1428465194010.jpg
388 KB, 708x824
OP grow some balls and become dominant

pin him to the wall and fuck him
>>
>>5905274
>Even though he's always mean to me, he does a lot of nice things for me too like buy me lunch all the time and hold doors open for me and he'll protect me if other people try to bully me.

HOLLLEEEE FUUUUUUCK. Yeah he wants you to be his girlfriend.

>>5905806

This is a whole new twist on the tsundere archetype that could open grand new vistas of storytelling. 'It's not as if I like you or anything f-faggot.'
>>
>>5906329
by that point, the damage will already have been done.
>>
File: 1442961552600.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442961552600.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>5906604
>'It's not as if I like you or anything f-faggot.'
>>
>>5906329
yeah, just look at all these feminine guys in their 40's!
>>
>>5906637
Most guys in general aren't feminine regardless of age, because you know, they're guys. Most older guys don't actively try to be feminine like this new generation.

Plus generational differences, etc. etc. Plus you can't stay super cute forever, aging is a thing that even women succumb to. Some worse than others. A lot of women by the time they hit 40 are no longer kawaii desu but slightly butch. That's just growing old.
>>
File: 1427538071759.jpg (219 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1427538071759.jpg
219 KB, 600x750
>tfw I'd like something like this too happen to me but I'm too assertive in character and would just respond with some sarcastic remark and told the guy to fuck off
>>
File: 1458525694686.gif (543 KB, 1124x2172) Image search: [Google]
1458525694686.gif
543 KB, 1124x2172
>>5906649
keep telling yourself this puppy boi
>>
Does anyone remember the hand drawn cartoon style image of a jock and femboy falling in love, getting married and living out their lives raising kids ..the jock and his friends defended the femboy from bullies it was great, saw it here like a year ago I guess
>>
>>5906688
no homo tho
>>
>>5906688
It's called "Pretty Boy"
>>
>>5906665

>Languages: LISP

Kek
>>
>>5905274

Honestly another good idea might be to ask him if he’d date / sleep with you ‘as an experiment’, with strenuous insistence that it wouldn’t make him gay just to try it and see what it’s like. That’s how I had my doubts assuaged about a lot of sexual shit as a kid.
>>
File: 2O0LMwT.jpg (1 MB, 700x9058) Image search: [Google]
2O0LMwT.jpg
1 MB, 700x9058
>>5906697
>>5906701
Thanks, I can die in peace now.
>>
>>5909537
not a gay man but this is so cute. ;_;
>>
>>5909537
>no homo tho
Top jej
>>
>>5906042
Same desu
Nobody has ever been interested in me, and I wish somebody would pay attention, even if in this way.
>>
>>5905274

Have you decided on a course of action?
>>
>>5911968

Yeah I want to know too, this guy obviously cares a lot about you even if his machismo forces him to be an ass, if you can pierce that you might have a really mushy love story ahead of you.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.