[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be >want to transition >go on hormones >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 855x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 855x377
>be
>want to transition
>go on hormones
>it's been about a few months
>no results
>still feel very male and look very male
>actually developed muscle definition and balls and dick actually got bigger
>wtf.jpg
>go to my doctor
>ask why it's not working when I follow my diet and fem exercise routine to the letter
>agree to blood tests weekly over 1 month
>had a consultation okay to discuss the results
>your body is rejecting any and all estrogen you take, regardless of delivery method (I used injections)
>"how?"
>"it's converting it"
>"to what"
>"Testosterone."
>guy in high ranking Military Uniform was hanging around and kept staring at me when I was coming and going

What's going on?
>>
Sounds like you forgot blockers or something.
>>
>>5905340
My body converted that too
>>
>>5905356
It's your body telling you you're gonna be a man forever
Suck it up
>>
a fate worse then death
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 460x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 460x341
>>5905163
Is your doctor German?
Did you get any special Vita Rays?
>>
time to cut those balls off senpai
>>
>>5905163
>>"it's converting it"
>>"to what"
>>"Testosterone."

Can that shit actually happen?
>>
>>5905163
use a different anti androgen. i had to get on cypro to nuke my t and am getting an orchie soon. spiro did shit all.
>>
>>5905163

Why in the world are you asking 4chan what's going on AFTER you've already asked a doctor? Maybe what's going on is that you are a stupid person who uses retarded forums.
>>
>>5905493
it can happen the other way around. idk if it can go circles though.
>>
nice nightmare fuel op
>>
>>5905163
>dick actually got bigger
Why couldn't this happen to me?
>>
>>5905163
just means you're not trans tbqh
>>
>>5905163

I don't believe that. The body can convert testosterone to estradiol, but not the other way around.
>>
>>5905493
No. This is quite fake.
>>
hold on op. there's a flaw in your story! extra testosterone thats not produced in the testicles would make balls shrink, not get bigger... thats why men who take steroids to bulk up have their balls get smaller, it atrophies bc its not working as hard making its own testosterone. unless the estrogen is getting converted inside the testicles? but also I don't even think estrogen can become testosterone, only the other way around. too much testosterone is very dangerous and can basically poison you with all its bad side effects but estrogen, being healthier, not so much.
>>
he really didn't offer any more explanation beyond that?
also this >>5905422
>>
>>5905163
maybe doctor is feeding you with sugar instead of meds XD
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 593x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 593x417
>>5907257
>>5907336
>>5908765
>>5905422
OP here.

Just had DNA test. I am apparently descended from Adam

I've started glowing gold and no mortal man can kill me

Still want to be a girl tho
>>
>>5908997
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>5909006
Update:

Chopped my dick off seven times now.

IT KEEPS GROWING BACK
>>
>>5905163
why would you get weekly blood tests for just a month?

o_O
>>
Do u guys like spaghetti with or w/o meatballs
>>
File: IMG_52261.jpg (46 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_52261.jpg
46 KB, 473x480
So I've been on hormones for over a year and have been experiencing something that I've found honestly terrifying and I'm not sure if it's just me or not. Before starting and even for a while after i still had bad bouts of dysphoria any time i saw a photo or looked in the mirror. But as of the passed few months i haven't really had an instance of dysphoria and I'm finding it terrifying because while my therapist tells me that it's my brain finally having what it's been wanting all this time and calming down (poor explanation on my part), and that because the dysphoria hasn't gotten worse im heading in the right direction. The problem is though without the dysphoria driving me forward im being hesitant about finally legally changing my name and stuff. Am i the only one with feelings like this, or is this a thing that actually happens? Because I've read reports of people feeling this way and quitting hormones and their bodies rebounding and then over producing testosterone and the dysphoria coming back even worse. Im just kind of confused and scared at the moment.
>>
>>5905493
Nope. Aromatase can convert excess testosterone into estrogen (this is why steroid-abusers get moobs), but there's no way to convert estrogen into test.

>>5905495
Yeah spiro fucking sucks.

>200mg spiro every day for a week
>still wake up with morning wood
That shit's supposed to go away in a matter of days.
>>
>>5909622
I feel exactly like this, with no motivational force to drive me on i feel like my transition is coming to a stand still, i'm just letting HRT do all the shit. Though i have one motivation is that i've already done damage and essentially destroyed my parents so i may aswell do it right.
>>
>>5911529
Yeah my family found out due to my exes father taking it upon himself to out me out of spite. So I'm right there with you, because if i quit not only would i know I'd hate myself, but I'd never hear the end of it from the family because they hate me for it.
>>
>>5911731
hey at least you have an ex
i have literally no one, only people i know would probably beat me up if they found out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.