[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far can FFS change a person's face?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Solo I'm 18
Mtf in denial and it will be months before I may be out and more months before I go on mones since of the shitty country I live in
rly androgynous except for jaw (squarish but I've seen girls with a squarer jaws than me), jew nose and height cause I'm 1.76m (basically no adam's Apple, delicate skin, no brow lift and really girly eyes)
When I transition I may have loads of money for FFS cause of a distant relative who is dying and will leave every penny he has to me
What I wanted to ask is
Since I want to redo my jaw and nose and stuff
When you do a FFS can you take pics of girls and say like "I want to look like this one" being that they are your same height/similiar face dimension but you know, different jaw/nose/chin and stuff?
Cause I basically have zero money problems and I was wondering how much can I chance of my face if I want
Random girl in pic who basically has got my jaw lol
>>
File: freak.jpg (34 KB, 416x386) Image search: [Google]
freak.jpg
34 KB, 416x386
FFS isn't a video game character creator. The people mutilating your face try their best to "feminize" it while still trying to keep you looking human.

Here's what the average FFS look like
>>
>>5904962
>here's what the average ffs look like
When you're over 60 with shitty skin
>>
I plan on doing ffs around my 21 years tops
I look like I'm 16 and my skin is better than loads of my female friends, also not hairy
Does that help?
>>
>>5905001
;-; if only.

ya got it maaayyydde love
>>
Soooo am I in a good situation or
Would post photos bit 2shy
Also, I have no beard or mustache and all my relatives start having decent beards at 22 kek
>>
>>5905069
bro. don't fucking transition. i will eat you alive. now get back to work
>>
It can change alot but don't expect to come out looking like a completely different person
>>
>>5904962
> posts a picture of someone who hasn't undergone FFS

FFS, man.
>>
>>5904962
>Here's what the average FFS look like
That's what too much plastic surgery looks like.

FFS tends to be a lot more subtle and not look plastic if you go to a good surgeon like Bart.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.