[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
straight mtfs, a question for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
What is your experience dating gay men vs dating straight men vs dating bi men? Compare and contrast?

Also how you define chasers as either gay or straight or bi is up to you.
>>
>dating gay men
they beat up your asshole
>dating straight men
they beat you up literally
>dating bi men
degenerates
>>
I've only dated a self-proclaimed straight guy. Still dating, a year and a half life's pretty good and sweet. He's told me he doesn't know what the fuck he is anymore. I'm pre-op so definitely not completely straight.
>>
>>5904700

I think some guys like dick but genuinely aren't attracted to normal or masculine guys, which are 99% of men, so it makes labeling themselves pretty complicated.

Of course one would say if you like dick you're at least bi, but the problem is if you were to call yourself bi you'd just be hit on by normal dudes, not the kind you actually like, so its easier just to claim straight.
>>
>>5904798
>which are 99% of men
pfft, most guys are really effeminate today, its hard to find people with pure masculine features.
>>
>>5904798
if you like dick, you're bi. Period.

I know plenty of "straight" guys who say they're absolutely not into masculine men and only like dicks, but they'll have oral sex and bareback sex with men to get dick. They're basically having gay sex.
>>
>>5904819

I'm not arguing against that, I say whoever you fuck is your orientation, but I understand not going around calling yourself bi when you're not into men the same way you're into woman, it would be misleading.

Like if you were to put bi on your dating profile, you're just gonna get normal dudes you're not attracted to inboxing you, not trans/traps/femboys.
>>
>>5904853
A lot of gay men are into traps and femboys though. Depending on which region you're in, if a femboy walks into the a gay club, he either gets surrounded by thirsty gays or completely ignored (some scenes tend to be masc for masc only).

Guys who like dick attached to a feminine body are bi. They just have to cite their specific preferences.
>>
>>5904894
>Guys who like dick attached to a feminine body are bi. They just have to cite their specific preferences.

it's possible they can be gay too. Some guys who can't score a mtf waifu or femboy will end up with a cis girl who can peg him. Other guys will exclusively only date effeminate dudes or non-op mtfs until they're old and no one wants to touch them. And then there's the gay variety who finds the femboy of their dreams and decide to age together with their bf.
>>
>>5904894
>Guys who like dick attached to a feminine body are bi. They just have to cite their specific preferences.

Again, not saying they aren't bi, I just get identifying as straight if you only have a minor interest in guys. I've heard of gay guys doing it too, but no one cares when they do it.
>>
>>5904813
How's life in Sweden treating you, anon?
>>
File: emporertrumpww3vets.jpg (35 KB, 552x554) Image search: [Google]
emporertrumpww3vets.jpg
35 KB, 552x554
trans'd at 16 full time.. First relationship (real) was 2 yrs with a short but cute bi dude that ended at 18

>#singleLife until 20
2 months dating with straight guy who is way outta my league. He committed to the bf/gf thing but then broke it..

>I will never have a normie husbando ;_; till 22
Dating again. Had like 5 first dates in 2 weeks -- all guys have had no clue about trans ppl. One of those 5 dudes,
has kept me comfy and cozy with him and we have a second date tomorrow yeeee
>>
>>5909477
Oh I should follow that despite wanting a normie, not chaser bf, it is really stressful to be worried about doing/showing some feature of yourself or personality that might make a str8 white male go "eck". I get lots of encouragement, I have friends that claim I'm most "cis" looking or sounding, normal white girl. I'm still worried about committing to dating a guy with 0 experience w/ regards to attraction to male-bodied anything. It definitely puts me out of my comfort zone, as my previous relationships the guys at least had an interest in trans girls before. I like the dynamic of me being a chance date of theirs that's trans, among the rest of those dang cis girls. How can I hold something beyond a fling with this kind of guy? I do not know..
>>
>experience dating

hahahahahaha
>>
>>5904647
gay guys are more attractive
>>
>this board is devoted to anime loving transbians
u__u
>>
>>5909641
Anime is okay. Cis lesbs are the true anime fetishists
>tfw my one cis lesb friend is a 5x bigger weeb than me
>>
Straight men are much much much better. Gays are sissys. Even the masc ones.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 262x320
Bi men are better in every aspect, pretty much and respect your identity At the Same time that can fuck you gently knowing your physsical differences to Cis women, Bisexuals are the best patners to trans ppl, pretty much the only ppl attracted to trans ppl are Bisexuals.
>>
>>5909899

From what I can tell mtfs and bi tops are the perfect match.
>>
File: 1457206553756.jpg (43 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1457206553756.jpg
43 KB, 500x400
>>5909899
>>5909924
> mfw perfect match

So should I just post my P.O. box so everyone can send their boipucci to me?
>>
>>5904813
Where the fuck do you live, and when can I move there?
>>
>>5909494
Aw. Well still sounds like things are going well in your life. Much jelly.

I feel often I can never transition into someone like you bc of living as male too long and doing too many masculine things. But maybe time will make the differencce
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.