[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1457604620643.jpg (79 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
1457604620643.jpg
79 KB, 745x960
Feminism
>>
Yes we know, you hate Tumblr.

Bravo anon, a very courageous statement here.
>>
File: 795.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404 KB, 853x480
Oh boy that jawline, the fucking mountains will erode to dust before that thing loses its edge.

Why does any trans person not just kill themselves? Do they think they'll pass looking like that?
>>
>>5904456
>Behold! Feminism is a sham!

You should send that to an academic paper, they'd totally publish it.
>>
>>5904469
>Bravo anon, a very courageous statement here.
It actually is brave seeing how tumblrcunts took over 4chan and cucked joot.

>>5907672
>You should send that to an academic paper, they'd totally publish it.
You sound sarcastic.

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
File: 1453940949124.jpg (183 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
1453940949124.jpg
183 KB, 600x458
Great thread, very legbutt and also edifying legbuttwise.
>>
>>5904469
/thread
>>
>>5907651
>Why does any trans person not just kill themselves? Do they think they'll pass looking like that?
Thats cruel!
>>
they still have to explain that haircut. yeesh.
>>
>>5904456

Damn it, I was having a good day and now I'm insecure again.
>>
>>5907651

They do kill themselves. That's why we let them transition.
>>
>>5907672
Funnily enough, low standards in academic journals is pretty much how modern feminism came to existence.
>>
>>5904456
That guy looks like the physical manifestation of Tumblr, I hope that is a Halloween costume because I have a hard time believing someone lives that way on a day to day basis.
>>
>>5907705
>tumblrcunts took over 4chan
i know it's the alt-right's job to feign persecution but come on now. even this board has /pol/ uncle toms out the ass
>>
>>5910286
>"this one feminist mtf has a manjaw and it's making my butt hurt ;0;"
is this the journalistic integrity you want anon? fuck off to your containment chan with this gamergate nonsense
>>
>>5910588
>i know it's the alt-right's job to feign persecution but come on now. even this board has /pol/ uncle toms out the ass

Not even alt-right, tumblr has taken over 4chan, starting with /co/ and /cgl/, moot literally cucked /pol/
>>
>>5907651
because like most of us who say we will I'm also a soft bitch who can't commit to it because of survival instinct. one day
>>
>>5907651
Dude if all trannies kill themselves the plastic surgery business will lose a lot of their profits!
Do you really want them poor surgeons losing 10000 a year?
>>
>>5911089
> tumblr has taken over 4chan, starting with /co/ and /cgl/
Don't forget to add /soc/ to that list as well.
However I really doubt Tumblr has much power here. I understand how they got /cgl/ because most of the cosplayers do have tumblr accounts so it's a lot less anonymous over there. /co/ though has pretty much all of their media stained will sjw propaganda, also Steven Universe was a thing.
>>
>>5916657
There was an algorithm graph comparing the language of all the boards with tumblr and /co/ and /cgl/ were overwhelmingly similar. The pony spam weakend /co/ then the sjw overan them.

/b/ was suppose to filter the newposters, but tumblr just came directly to those two boards.
>>
>>5910599
>journalism
>academic journals
Two different things hon.

Also your favourite boogeyman drama is more than year old already, it's time to let it go.
>>
>>5916999
>Also your favourite boogeyman drama is more than year old already, it's time to let it go.
You haven't learned from it though.
>>
http://i1.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/06/Feminists-Hate-Gays-3.png?resize=600%2C344
http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/gays-against-feminism-because-gay-people-are-not-your-property-feminists/
>>
I don't get why MTF exist they think that itd be better to own the plantation then be slave to it
>>
>>5910599
>Journalistic integrity
Are you retarded? Do you know what a journal is?

Also, gamergate hasnt been a thing for a long time. Let it go
>>
>>5910599
>someone says thing I disagree with
>GOOOBERRRGIMBLEEEER

Jesus Chris, Brianna. I didn't know you were on 4chan. I thought you hated it.
>>
>>5904456

Actually feminists are actively trying to excise those stinking turds from their circles.

And get yelled at for being transphobic bigoted TERFs, mind you.
>>
>>5920184
>And get yelled at for being transphobic bigoted TERFs, mind you.
Haha that's beautifully fitting, they reap what they sow.

All the hypersensitivity they injected to all female characters in media has just added more male characters because no one cares about them. And the wedge they've driven between men and women has hurt women looking for commiting men the most.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.