[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know theres a sport where you can roll around on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: JiuJitsu.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JiuJitsu.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
Did you know theres a sport where you can roll around on the ground with sweaty straight men?
>>
>>5904367
If you go into Jiu Jitsu for the hunky boys you're literally a fucking dumb cheerleader that sucks at sports
Go be gay somewhere else
>>
"I know I'm homophobic, but not against gay guys at all... It's straight guys who don't know that they're gay... They fuck my shit right up"
>>
>>5904367
I'm pretty sure I'd be more focused on playing the martial art rather than using it as some form of fetish for my sexual desire.
>>
May I suggest Turkish oil wrestling instead?

I think you'll be pleased.
>>
wrestling.
>>
what if when you are rolling around with the straight guy you get a boner and the ju jitsu teacher calls you to the front of the class to do ju jitsu problems on the blackboard?
>>
>>5904367
>sweaty muscular men
I'd rather eat shit.

Fem2fem or death
>>
>>5908137
Do fems that like other fems even exist? Outside of like a convenience thing, that is.
>>
>>5908140
Yes they do and they are the master race.
>>
>>5908147
Oh, cool. That is literally like the unicorn of gay male sexual dynamics
>>
>>5908140

Does anyone like fems? I only see them with old dudes so I figured only people digging at the bottom of the barrel go for em.
>>
>>5908165
I'm masc and into masc but I don't mind fem guys as friends or whatever. I just wasn't aware fems liked other fems. Some masc guys are like inherently opposed to it but it just comes off self loathing and ironically even more fem to me.
>>
>>5904367
Did you know you can even finger their butthole, and this is expected, normal, and trained for?
>>
File: andre galvao.jpg (132 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
andre galvao.jpg
132 KB, 1366x2048
Brazilian dudes are so sexy
>>
File: clarkgracie_slide3-1030x360.jpg (77 KB, 1030x360) Image search: [Google]
clarkgracie_slide3-1030x360.jpg
77 KB, 1030x360
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.