[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There should be a dating site called "Package Delivery"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: thingken.jpg (51 KB, 900x734) Image search: [Google]
thingken.jpg
51 KB, 900x734
There should be a dating site called "Package Delivery" or something where chasers post their pics and relevant info so I could check if they are near me, see if they are not too ugly and spend the night with them, simple as that. Why is there like a bazillion websites to track trannies all over the world but none to track chasers?
>>
>>5903443
because chasers are the ones who do the chasing

its in the fking name ffs
>>
>>5903450
What do you call a tranny who likes to be chased by chasers?

Baiters?
>>
>>5903453
Desperate desu
>>
>>5903456

>tfw desperate
>>
>>5903466

Hey Kayla!
>>
>>5903488

Not Kayla, senpai. Just another regretful anon tranny. I would like to believe I'm not so poisonous, however.
>>
>>5903453
chasers of chasers
>>
>>5903602

CHA2ERS
>>
>>5903443

But the male traditionally chases the female.
>>
>>5903831
yes but it's 2016
>>
I think a trans-chaser dating site would work if the women could give ratings of their interactions with the chaser, so as to weed out the creeps and discourage unwanted lewdness...

Idk if it would be better to have public reviews or shadowbanning though...
>>
ITT: Trannies wish they could find dates but hate the kind of people who actually want to date them
>>
>>5904327
>I think a trans-chaser dating site would work if the women could give ratings of their interactions with the chaser, so as to weed out the creeps and discourage unwanted lewdness...
actually a decent idea
>>5904365
>implying most guys fucking trans women want to date them
I do but i don't think i'm in the majority.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.