[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to apologize for all the hate-filled Christian and Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: lgbt.png (115 KB, 679x647) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
115 KB, 679x647
I want to apologize for all the hate-filled Christian and Christian pretenders who come here to taunt you guys. Know that real Christians love you and support you.
>>
File: No True Scotsman.png (281 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
No True Scotsman.png
281 KB, 800x463
>>5903303
>Know that real Christians love you and support you.
>>
>>5903303
Is the bi person who went to heaven ok? ;-;
>>
File: 1426554590095.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1426554590095.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1067
>>
>>5903315
>Religious person comes on /lgbt/ to say something nice
>Posts this
no wonder god hates fags.
>>
>>5903303

Actions speak louder than words. Here's a better idea. Instead of apologizing to us, denounce the homophobic Christians to their faces.
>>
>>5903303
>so that he could help them to use their sexuality in a more Loving way.
So... is God going to cuck me?
>>
God here; I actually don't give a shit about any of you, gay or straight.
>>
>>5903303
Thank you, you're good people I know, and it's not fair to judge you for the acts of a handful of radicals.

Just do what you can to protect us from them.
>>
>>5903369

Big G while you're here can you tell me if my grandma went to Heaven?
>>
>>5903355
There are are sjw protestant churches with gay preists, But regardless hetoro relationships are the standard for christianity, however the way christians shame or berate lost gay souls isn't part of the religion.

Regardless of your blasphemous life (like a lot of straight christians who masterbate, lie, gamble, cheat) you can have so much you can learn from the bible's ancient wisdom that could help you overcome overwhelming problems.

God is here for you regardless if your sinning, which all christians in some way, no one can live up to jesus.
>>
>>5903303
>I want to apologize for all the hate-filled Christian and Christian pretenders who come here to taunt you guys. Know that real Christians love you and support you.

Christians should always show love to the lost, before anything else.

As for the concept of morality, take it with a grain of rice. Purity is part of the religion but you don't have to be a saint to read and benefit from the bible.
>>
>bible shows god fucking up an entire city because they were gay
>dude god loves gays lmao
No fuck off you dirty heathens
>>
The concept of sin is a warning to sinful habits, the punishment of sin is death. God is warning you to not recklessly make habits of sin and lust.

>>5903924
>dude god loves gays lmao

41"Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.

42Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?"

43Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said.

44Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.

45You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet.

46You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet.

47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."
>>
>>5903952
luke 7 btw
>>
>>5903890
Jesus totally got some bp though, I mean cmon, "The apostle that jesus loved" yeahhh he totally meant that in the chaste way, totally wasnt getting some roman era pederastic action on the side. Nope, no way..
>>
>>5903952
What the actual fuck did any of that have to do with homosex?
>>
>>5903973
The woman in the parable is a sinner maybe a prostute, and she was forgiven by jesus regardless. Jesus forgave her debt despite how big it was.
>>
>>5903988
>knowingly sinning even though you acknowledge jesus and the after life and have accepted him into your heart is okay
Bruh I don't think hes gonna keep on forgiving you, you know damn well she didnt go back to being a prostitute
>>
>>5904005
true, I'm not saying god is going to accept homosexuality just that hes ready to forgive them, that's how god loves that gays but not their orientation. They can still benefit from the bible regardless.
>>
>>5904017
I think you're under the impression that any gay guy is gonna forgo getting his add pounded because its a sin, their whole culture is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>5903890
So you're one of those peddlers of the "love the sinner, but keep condeming them for their orientation" lip-service.

No thanks.
>>
>>5904027
straight people, christian or not continue to sin also, it's natural to be born in sin, the bible says that no sin is worse than the other.

I don't expect to shame them into giving up their orientation or their neural disorder, but i know they can benefit from the bible and god while understanding that it see the as immoral as a grain of rice.
>>
>>5904049
You're never going to get rid of both/either christianity or its stance against sexual immorality. Christianity will neverget rid of your political group either.

But it would be a disservice to yourself to just pass it off as homophonic nonsense, when it has so much more to offer, like the wisdom in other religions.
>>
>>5904049
I'm surprised you didn't mention the original saying that actually more close to my stance, " love the sinner, hate the sin"
>>
>>5904081
Why don't you stop believing in that silly "my diety thinks your love is bad" cliche. It's so 1950's.

>>5904065
political? I don't think politics was ever mentioned. I think you may be projecting a bit, child.
>>
This thread started poorly and only got worse.
>>
>>5904122
>Why don't you stop believing in that silly "my diety thinks your love is bad" cliche. It's so 1950's.
It's more of my god wants you to be careful with cultures that go against his plan of population growth. The global elitists went to bring down the population so people are easier to control. People will always sin, my god has predicted the jew's hatred and prosperity, transhumanism, the one world government, the apocalypse religion.

The 1950 was a beautiful time, only men worked so wages could afford to be higher, there was a virtue to women, they weren't as plagued by angsty feminist propaganda, they were respect.

>political? I don't think politics was ever mentioned.
lgbt is a political group.

> I think you may be projecting a bit, child.
wow, saucy.
>>
>>5904184
"In the Bullshit Department, a businessman can't hold a candle to a clergyman. 'Cause I gotta tell you the truth, folks. When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims: religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told.
Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you.
He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!"
-- George Carlin, "Politically Incorrect," May 29, 1997
>>
>>5904192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUFhGQ4Do9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1WJEOJ87H8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>5904229
>that Baptist idiot
Yeah, we're totally fucked now.
>>
>>5903952
so Jesus forgave that women so he could get his feet kissed and perfumed? i get the feeling he did it out of selfishness. like a "i forgave you your many sins so now do stuff for me" but in a more subtle way.
>>
>>5904255
If you think about it, that's pretty much their entire scam.
>if you don't follow me I will punish you so badly that not even death will stop your punishment
>because I love you

That's no diety; that's an abuser.
>>
>>5903303
>real Christians
I don't particularly believe in those kinds of assertions, but I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>5904260
>that's pretty much their entire scam.
if you look at it in the context of history christianity is more like an easy way to get and maintain power over a huge mass. i think religion can be great for an individual to find some purpose and happiness in life but it should never claim any kind of righteousness especially not christianity or the islam.
>>
>>5904184
>It's more of my god wants you to be careful with cultures that go against his plan of population growth. The global elitists went to bring down the population so people are easier to control.
"Easier to control" as in "not constantly trying to kill each other over resources." Population growth cannot be sustained indefinitely with finite resources.
>>
>>5903326

he seems to be doing good
fb.com/ChristianAndreason
>>
>>5904184
>The 1950 was a beautiful time, only men worked so wages could afford to be higher, there was a virtue to women, they weren't as plagued by angsty feminist propaganda, they were respect.
Were you even around during the 1950s? It's a time period that everyone tends to idealize. And while feminism wasn't really codified into a philosophy yet at the time, 2nd wave feminism arose from the circumstances of the 1950s, as many women sought to regain the sense of independence they had during WWII when they took on men's jobs. And for anyone who's the least bit gender nonconforming (i.e. most people on this board), living in the 1950s wouldn't be fun at all.
>>
>>5904405
thats why it was more efficient to have to split resources among sexes. Now that american is a service economy everyone gets unskilled low wage labor.

>>5904234
Yes, hes taking the religion into westboro baptist level hatetred, but his documentary contains none of it and actually makes interesting connections between judaism and christianity.

There will be discrimination in all subcultures and political groups that will offend you, but thats how you reach truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

>>5904255
>i get the feeling he did it out of selfishness. like a "i forgave you your many sins so now do stuff for me" but in a more subtle way.
>the biblical jesus being selfish

>>5904260
regardless of the vengeful stories in the bible, God's warnings are against natural kinds of self fulfilling death. God's path is suppose to be the path of living healthily, to turn away from him leaves a void in you that sin won't quench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txxrvqui5xk

>>5904279
>if you look at it in the context of history christianity is more like an easy way to get and maintain power over a huge mass.
From the moment christianity created it's first denomination it's been peganized catholicism, or barely getting out of the middle east alive from islam. Christianity is hardly the boogie man your organized political group fears, at least in america the only people with more victim points than lgbt are women.

>i think religion can be great for an individual to find some purpose and happiness in life but it should never claim any kind of righteousness especially not christianity or the islam.
I actually agree but righteousness is a part of religion itself.

>>5904418
>living in the 1950s wouldn't be fun at all.
There are definitely aspects of the 50s that i wouldn't agree, but there were certain aspects that worked better from their modern counter parts.
>>
>>5905395
>thats why it was more efficient to have to split resources among sexes. Now that american is a service economy everyone gets unskilled low wage labor.
Dividing it between the sexes really didn't really have anything to do with it - even the fact that the traditional role of the women, i.e. domestic labor, isn't really regarded as a serious occupation, is only a secondary factor. The real reason why we became a service economy is because the third world became developed enough to engage in industrial labor, but not developed enough that they can demand a high price for it.
>>
>>5904184
>>5904184
There is nothing about homosexuality that inherently goes against population growth. You could just as easily have a strong traditionalist culture that has integrated homosexuals, with the reasoning that:
-They will be happier if they are allowed to have stable partners and the strength of their bond, if coupled with strong family-centric morality, will bring together families and add new caretakers and financial contributors to the heterosexual members of families
-More couples with stable romantic bonds available to take in orphans from rapid population growth

Whereas if we had a culture that forced gays to repress they would be miserable and less efficient in helping to raise families, and only a tiny percent of them would actually be able to bring themselves to create new children. Orphans would be left in the dust.
>>
>>5903303
No thanks
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.