[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to want a biological child as a gay? I want to fulfill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1322615842122.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Is it okay to want a biological child as a gay?

I want to fulfill my evolutionary obligation to humanity as a homosexual and adopt but i still want a kid that looks like me and has my traits.
>>
I just read somewhere recently about a certain species of geese I think it was in Canada where 30-40% of the males are gay, but about once a year the dominant "top" male partner will fuck a female goose if she flirts with him enough, then go back to fucking his bf.

tl;dr breeding is only wrong if straight people do it
>>
>>5903267
Sounds like a pretty loose goose.
>>
>>5903259
We gays are not even 1/10 of earth's population. Our evolutionary roles might have been useful before but they certainly aren't anymore. So just do what you want.
>>
>>5903259
>is it okay to do something that doesn't harm another human being
Yes, dummy. Do what you want to do, stop caring what others think.
>>
>>5903259
get a surrogate and science that shit
>>
>Gay
just mix your sperm together
>>
>>5903259
>want to fulfill my evolutionary obligation
lol
>>
>>5903912
Maybe if I lol people will understand that my beliefs are more logical. I won't even have to make up facts and argue.
>>
>>5903259
Your evolutionary obligation is to kill yourself.
>>
Exposing a child to gay parenting or anything LGBT is child abuse.
>>
You have no greater obligation to adopt than straights have to stop pumping out kids they can't care for.

But at the same time wanting a mini-me when there's a pile of good ones going bad for neglect - that is wasteful. But it's not *more* wasteful because you're gay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.