[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not so straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457245610526.jpg (42 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1457245610526.jpg
42 KB, 500x457
Hey guys, how you doing?

Do you have any advice for me? I want to get things going with an exhange student I met last week. I've been thinking about him since then.

I think he might like me a little; the thing is that he has a girlfriend, I know that from his facebook (where we're not friends yet). They travelled to mexico in january (from Canada).

Yesterday I broke up with the girl I had been getting to know and dating for a year and now I find it even more difficult to not think about him. God, what can I do?
Today he asked me where I lived and I just wanted to invite him and suck his fat blonde cock right then.
>>
>>5902855
I'm 23 and he's 20, btw.

I am little, skinny and cute and he's cute, tall and buff omg he's so beautiful.
>>
File: buenobear.jpg (50 KB, 540x364) Image search: [Google]
buenobear.jpg
50 KB, 540x364
>>5902860
do it
go
be happy
>>
>>5902882
>do it
how ._.
It's not like I'm afraid of doing it.. just that I don't know.
Also I wouldn't like to push him away.
>>
D:
>>
>he thing is that he has a girlfriend

STOP!

Abort mission.
>>
>>5904887
b-but he looks at me in such a sweet way...
plus she lives in Canada
>>
>I'm 23 and he's 20, btw.
I'm like Johnny Rapid and he's like... idk, Jamie from sean cody.
>>
File: 1430768931910.png (582 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1430768931910.png
582 KB, 800x800
>>5905064
>b-but he looks at me in such a sweet way...
Jesus fuck anon, I wonder why people say we are bisluts... Like I really do. Where do they get the idea?
>>
Casual conversation:

you: Now that I broke up with my girlfriend I feel like finding a guy for some sexual relief.

either he is repulsed by the thought and says so (at which point you say "back off dude. I was just kidding") or he says "I've thought of that myself" and you take it from there.
>>
>>5905520
Or instead of making it explicitly sexual, one could say, "I dunno... I'm just really more into guys at the moment. I've never been with one and would love to experiment/play around with/date/________ one."
>>
>>5902855
He has a girlfriend, fuck off and leave him be
>>
>>5905520
*cums in pants*

I'm a twinky little fag and he's a buff, stiff man. His main tongue is french and mine is spanish which he is here learning. That bro-talk sounds difficult to pull, but something along those lines.... mmmhh...
>>
>>5905875
no :)
looks like he wants me :D
I wish ;_;
>>
this morning I woke up dreaming about another big (straight) guy, who would take me back in a party and kiss me passionately.

>being this horny
>>
>>5910037
I want that dream again tonight
>>
>>5912847
I didn't.

Friended the straight guy on facebook, talked to him and had a 2-messaged chat. He.. doesn't want me :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.