[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: aoE9x4yPo_840w_v1.jpg (43 KB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
aoE9x4yPo_840w_v1.jpg
43 KB, 840x472
Mumen Rider Edition

READ THE OP

Old: >>5881355

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog
>>
>>5901850
We should add this:
For anyone researching phallo, I found this post with a list of blogs by guys who had phallo. Maybe could be of use to some people here:
http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/
>>
>>5901181
I have BPD but I've never been denied treatment for it...maybe it's because i was diagnosed with gender dysphoria before my BPD

>>5899792
I think I'd rather have a surrogate mother birth my child if I really cared that much about having a biological kid. I really want to have children and always had, but the last thing I'd do is get pregnant. Surrogate mothers and adoption are both extremely expensive so I guess if I can afford it that's an indication that I can financially support a child, lol
>>
>>5902382

eh to me what you said makes more sense, but at the same time i don't think a choosing different route changes who someone is...

personally i just look at it like being sterile... i can't reproduce... the idea of being responsible for another human is terrifying to me anyway
>>
>all this terrifying talk about pregnancy
>ex calls, got sperm count tested, vasectomy fucking reversed itself (allegedly like a 0.1% chance for the type he got)
>no idea long he hasn't been shooting blanks for
>realize there was a window of several years (when I was trying to convince myself and the world that I was a Totally Normal Heterosexual Cis Female) in which I could have gotten pregnant
whew, I dodged a bullet. he was my only partner, I was his only partner, he got a vasectomy, I thought we thought we were safe. yikes. just thinking about this shit makes my skin crawl. I want this uterus out of me ASAP but I don't know when it's going to be possible.

you sometimes read about people castrating themselves at home...well, if my uterus was on the outside, I'd be attempting home surgery right now if I hadn't already done so
>>
File: 1455469328422.png (1 MB, 921x784) Image search: [Google]
1455469328422.png
1 MB, 921x784
How are your summer bodies coming long ftmg?
>>
NORTH CAROLINA
O
R
T
H
>>
>>5902763
I just got Del Taco is how it's going. Their chili cheese fries are op.

Unrelated, the schedules at work automatically print with your legal name, and my managers keep saying they'll do better remembering to white mine out and write the correct name but they keep forgetting. Pretty sure I'm involuntarily out to all my coworkers by now. Not too upset about it since about half are LGB and probably wouldn't treat me any different, and I also don't fucking care what they think anyway
>>
>>5902763
I'm finding it so much harder to diet on T. I've been on T for a few years but this is my first time trying to lose weight since before starting. It's not that it's hard because of appetite, it's hard because pre-T I was miserable and didn't care about what I ate. Now I actually like food and want to enjoy it as much as possible... it's way harder for me from a willpower perspective to limit myself to only 1300 calories a day...

especially when captcha keeps giving me waffles FFFFFFF
>>
>>5902901
it gets easier the less sugar you eat, and especially drink.

eat more solid meals and work out in the same tempo you eat.
>>
>>5902901
1300 is almost certainly way too low. Have you calculated your TDEE? You want 80% of that.
>>
>>5902929
I don't drink soda or sugary drinks at all. I don't like them: I'm very sensitive to sugar and don't like overly sweet things. I don't eat chocolate, candy, ice cream, etc. I like pastries and cookies but I can only eat a little bit at a time because I can't deal with so much sugar at once, so that's not really an issue for me.

I work full-time so I have a very set meal schedule and only very rarely snack in-between. It's just really hard for me to keep my caloric intake at the deficit I need to lose weight. At least, it's hard for me to do that while still eating food that I find palatable. I was able to do it pre-T because I was miserable enough to power through gross/bland low-calorie food. I can't do that anymore though.
>>
>>5902935
Depending on the calculator I'm getting between 1600 and 1800. I've definitely been on T long enough to be metabolically male but my body composition is still female-ish. I've gained muscle since starting T but not enough to push me into typical male range. I'm 5'3", 135lbs, and probably 25% BF (but that's a pretty wild guess).
>>
>>5902785

i had fries earlier... no chili or cheese though... just salt and pepper cuz i really fucking hate ketchup ended up at some burger place with my s/o and his friend and it was the only thing there i could eat

didn't eat most of them though, after a while it started to feel like i was eating rocks and razorblades

that both sucks and sounds like it makes your life easier in the no need to come out sense...
>>
>>5902997
lol fucking manlet
>>
File: oh my god.png (184 KB, 380x402) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.png
184 KB, 380x402
>you will never procreate via popping a load in your girl
>>
hey, finally someone is gonna teach me to swim, uh anyone knows where I could buy a top? would be better if cheap but I don't even know how to search it
>>
File: disgust.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
>>5903195
>wanting to procreate
Although I am pretty pissed I'll never come inside anyone.
>>
>>5903002
I've found that I generally end up outing myself one way or another anyway, usually unintentionally. I'm so used to talking about trans shit and making jokes with my roommates, and I spend most of my free time at home with them that sometimes I'm not quick enough to catch it before blurting something trans-related out at work.
Related:
>me, living with two cis guys who are really good about trans stuff
>gonna go to Del Taco, walk in on roommate changing shirts before leaving, see he's gained weight
>"you're getting pudgy enough to start having man boobs since you started dating your gf, she's been making you eat properly"
>he fakes upset, lays on his bed and won't move
>try to console him
>"it's okay roommate, you're not the only guy in the house with tits"
>his gf and I lose it, she high fives me

I'm gonna get these tumors removed within the next two years because they're fucking awful but sometimes an opportunity is too good to pass up
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7129924
Postin' again.

>>5903200
Underworks has swim tops. You could also just wear a binder over one of those surf shirts.

>>5902763
I don't start on mine until april. I don't do jack shit during winter and today we had 6 inches of snow.
>>
>>5903203
yeah, once i actually think about it having kids seems like a pretty nasty task to take on. but i'm a huge sap and sometimes like to think about what it would be like to raise kids with the chick i'm into. boy, i'm a dumbfuck loser.

... o-oh god i wanna know what it's like to bust a load in someone, even if it's just once ;_;
>>
>>5903195
>>5903240
>tfw never got the chance to even try to be a highschool jock
>tfw never got to worry about whether or not you got your highschool gf pregnant
>tfw never get to use the 'i'll pull out' excuse because you're both so caught up in it you don't even care
>>
>>5903229
>Pre-T and Post-op
>3 votes
Any anons want to explain this to me? I'm curious, as I did not expect this.
>>
>>5902997
Alright, you know your body better than me. I would up it if you're feeling hungry, though--it's probably a sign your body is trying to put on muscle. Make sure you're getting 0.75g protein/1lb of bodyweight if you're worried. I'd imagine now that you've got male levels of T in your body, you're going to want male level of calories even if your muscle buildup isn't there yet. More calories are what will get you the muscle buildup.
>>
>>5903299
Personally, I started saving up for top surgery before I even came out, because I absolutely wanted that done first. Felt almost like a cripple trying to hide my chest before I was out, and binding only did so much.
Got it done in late 2014 after I did come out, but due to anxiety (especially over wait lists and potential 'requirements') and discomfort with phones (ie. voice) that snowballed over the course of a year I didn't call the local lgbt clinic until this February.
Yeah, I'm still kicking myself for being so goddamn slow about it. Should be on T by the end of the summer now though.
>>
>>5903222
10/10
>>
File: 118hdw.jpg (90 KB, 821x387) Image search: [Google]
118hdw.jpg
90 KB, 821x387
So what do you guys watch?
>>
>>5904147
I'm part way through re-watching The X Files. Been meaning to watch Penny Dreadful, so I'll probably watch that next.

I like horror and creepy stuff, even though so much of it is shit.
>>
>>5903222

people usually seem to just be able to tell with me (i've been asked quite a bit by people i've known since i was a kid), but i never actively say anything...
>>
>>5904281

i started the x-files with my s/o a while ago, cuz he liked it and wanted to rewatch it (never seen it all) and i never did... we only got to like episode 7 or so in season 1 though...

never seen penny dreadful, i'm not a horror fan though, i grew up with horror shit cuz my mom is obsessed with it, but i can only enjoy survival horror games otherwise i just get bored cuz i feel like nearly all of it is the same...

>>5904147

started season 2 of daredevil with my s/o... when it's just me watching something i usually watch shit like silent and martial arts movies or documentaries...
>>
>essentially fell into a black hole regarding treatment and should have been seen months ago for hormones
>finally given consent forms today and put on the priority list for treatment because of all the waiting

why is the nhs such a fucking wreck ftmg
>>
>>5903299
i selected it accidentally :( i'm actually post-everything.
>>
>>5904387
Because it's a state run health care system?
>>
>>5904387

how would you ever properly appreciate it when things work out if it wasn't?
>>
>>5904387
I'm sorry anon. If it makes you feel any better you'd probably have to wait just as long in the US to save up the 500 diddly dollarinos it takes to start hrt in the US.

>I'm approaching 21 now and all my friends are saving up to move out of their parents houses
>All my money is going to getting a masectomy which is gonna be like 6k
All I can do is think of how lofty I'd be living if I had 6 thousand dollars to spend instead of basically making that money dissappear so I can live my life normally how everyone else lives it.
>>
I don't know how to tear myself away from looking at all of these comments on articles about anything trans-related. It's the biggest waste of time, and I've been trying to break this addiction of seeking out shit like this on the internet, but I fucking can't. I don't even ever reply to the comments, I just read them and obsess over them. Why do I have such bad self-control when it comes to this? Addicted to reading online news sites' comment sections, now that's fucking pathetic.

I'm guessing that some of these commenters would say it's because, deep down, know they're right about everything, and maybe that's true. I start to doubt myself. I have an education in biology and honestly, I still feel very conflicted about accepting myself as trans. Being 100% honest with myself, I'm never going to see myself as a "real man," so why should I expect other people to? I can't even make myself do anything about the fact that, even after coming out as trans to my ex/only friend, he completely doesn't get it. I can't correct him when he refers to me as female. I tell myself it's OK.

I spent so many years internalizing and reinforcing the messages that trans doesn't real, I don't deserve to feel like a human bean and should either repress or kill myself, etc. and never had anyone EVER tell me that it was OK for me to be me, so I still feel like I'm doing something horribly wrong and shameful for starting to transition.

I only feel this way about myself, though. I feel only respect/admiration (and sometimes jealousy, not gonna lie) toward other people who have transitioned. But, when it comes to me, it's just guilt and "You know you're doing something really wrong here, right? You know you're just being delusional and expecting everyone else to go along with your delusions, right? You know what those people are saying is true, right?" Fuck this, fuck me, I'm tired and I just want to be happy and not hate myself. Why is that so awful to some people?

#personalblog
>>
>>5904851
Oh and every person I've come out as trans to, with the exception of my sister and a handful of health care professionals, has fucking brushed it off and acted like I'm not being serious. I sat on coming out for over half my life before I actually decided to do it, so it's not like this is some passing "phase." I'm 27, so I'm not a kid. Considering my life up until this point, it shouldn't come as a big surprise that I'm trans, anyway.

But people just keep acting like I'm rusing. "Oh, OK, you're trans. Right. So, ma'am, can we interest you in some hormonal birth control? What do you mean you don't want to take estrogen and progestin? Why not?"

I'm actually really confused as to what's going on with that. I tell my mother I'm trans and, surprisingly, she seems to take it in stride. Some time later, she goes on a rant about how she doesn't even know what the issue with all this "gender stuff" really is, and I say, "Mom, I told you, I'm transgender..." and she acts like I just socked her in the face.

I tell my father I'm trans, he also doesn't seem ruffled, and then he acts really surprised when he finds out I'm starting HRT and is shocked that I'm going to be getting top surgery. It's like my parents thought I was just coming out as trans for laughs and wasn't going to DO anything about it.

I tell my ex I'm trans, and I'm not even sure it sunk in. He hasn't changed a thing about how he acts towards me, including calling me "lady" and shit. I don't correct people because I'm fucking confused. It really is like no one heard me. I'm at the point where I can hardly make my voice "pass" as female and I have to shave my face, yet this whole trans thing is just some big joke I'm pulling on everyone?

Sorry, guys. Too many words. I have barely talked to anyone in like a week and I probably won't have much human contact for another week, and I'm going a bit crazy here. I just needed to write this somewhere because I'm starting to feel like a ghost or something.
>>
>>5903240
Man, that suuuuuucks.
You have all of my sympathy. Like, all of it.

Me and my fiance started trying to have kids this year. The feeling of filling her with my seed every time we have sex, until it is dripping out of her? It's goddamn incredible. I will try and describe it if I can.

Suddenly you tense, feeling this rushing sensation that starts in your solarplexus, your balls lift, nestling close along your shaft, as your cock begins to pulse. You feel what seems like wave after wave of molten heat splashing out of you and filling her up. She gasps, then moans, pushing hard back against you. You feel not only the heady delirium of having cum, but a much more... substantial? visceral? sort of satisfaction. Like a deep down genetic compulsion to spread your genes. You're already getting turned on again, as your semierect cock slides out of her with a "shluck" seeing her lying there exhausted, the cum dripping out of her, is turning you on again already. You lean forward to kiss her deeply, before flipping her on all fours for round two...

I hope that sort of put you into the headspace to feel what I feel. It is really incredible
>>
File: 1366658661629.png (9 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
1366658661629.png
9 KB, 702x702
>>5905023
>>
File: 1427722512904.png (535 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
1427722512904.png
535 KB, 608x608
>>5905023
i a bottom, i dont want kids and yet my heart is still breaking

>tfw you want to cum inside someone
>>
>>5905023
thank you for the motivation to finally kms
>>
>>5904281
Nice. I'm watching the series for the first time right now. I'm in the middle of season three.
>>
>>5904851
>Addicted to reading online news sites' comment sections
That's self-harm, dude.

Not joking. Flagellating yourself with shitty people's hot opinions is self-harm. Do you read all the troll threads here, too? Don't. Because the bile is neverending. You can't negotiate with its existence. It's too big for one man. It will eat you for sustenance. But it's not all-encompassing: You choose whether to sit in the stream or not.

However, choosing not to read shit is predicated on believing you don't deserve to feed that stuff to your mind.

And you don't. The guys you admire don't deserve that shit. I don't deserve that shit. You don't deserve it either.

The torrents of animosity is comprised of individuals. It might seem overwhelming, but they're just people who are angry, unfulfilled, easily threatened, and looking for a scapegoat. What you're reading is not the Truth, it's just their thoughts. That's their pile of shit they're carrying, and rather than unpacking exactly WHY they're feeling threatened they would rather lash out. But just because they're stuck hating you doesn't mean you have to react in a prescribed way. Things like your pic will never add up to an existential breakthrough about who you really are. So don't go there. Suffering isn't more true or real than other feelings.

As for your network, start correcting people. Start asserting yourself. Don't let people walk over you. Tell your sister she's great. Try to find some trans friends.
>>
>>5903195
>>5903240
The difference between a male and a female orgasm is that we have a slow build up to a single intense pulsating orgasm with the sensation of release and relief

A woman's orgasm is, from what I've read and felt on muh dick, the exact same thing except the cock or being filled with something filling is what happens to men when we build up ejaculate.

The pleasurable intense need to explode is what people, people with vaginas almost always, who recieve seek sexually.

Their orgasm then further seeks to pull forth more from said phallic object and be more filled to create an inverse ejaculation/submissive orgasmic pleasure response.

Faster pounding is the equivalent of stroking + the feeling of multiple ejaculations.

Orgasm is the equivalent of a male orgasm except women/vagina bearers don't have the shut down response plus they can go on and on till physical exhaustion. And if the sex isnt' fulfilling then that can be a while.

Physical pain equates to creating more physical pleasure through dopamine response and increasing the submissive nature of the act thus boosting mental pleasure.

And ejaculation? There is no equivalent, I guess you can say that urination is the same, but it's not. But those who seek to feel that equivalent male pleasure or fetishize that tend to equate that to ejaculation.

Also, semen is the equivalent of black tar heroine mixed with every natural mood elevator you can think of. An hour of good fairly involved multiple orgasm inducing fucking followed by a balls deep, almost too deep to be entirely comfortable eruption of semen is almost always enough to put a bitches lights out.

At least that's been my experience.
>>
>>5904851

occasionally i read those cuz they're sorta amazing, but you can break them down to a few types and they're all stupid as shit regardless... and it's sorta just the same regurgitated shit over and over so you've already read all of it...

the thing is you're trans, not cis... so yeah from a biological standpoint you aren't exactly the same as a cis guy, but i mean... that one's kinda no shit cuz you're trans... the "real guy" thing only holds as much weight as you give it...

sometimes it's hard to learn how to treat yourself the way you do other people, but in this case you gotta figure that out... cuz realizing you do that is only part of stopping...

i can't relate to you with the coming out shit, i've had people ask me personally and others just pick up on shit and go with it without ever needing to talk... my little bro called me his brother for a while before i came out to him, and telling my older bro was as simple as me saying "you know i'm trans right?" and him saying "yeah i figured"

the only person i've had any issues with about it is my dad, and that's nothing new and no different than most things about me as far as he's concerned... so it's nothing new and i just kinda ignore his shit

that sounds hard to deal with though, everyone reacting that way... any chance of you getting away from all that even if it's for a little while? could always meet new people, be upfront with them from the beginning and see how you get treated then too... maybe some time around people who are supportive or respect you as a person would help you sort your head out...
>>
>>5905222
>Orgasm is the equivalent of a male orgasm except women/vagina bearers don't have the shut down response plus they can go on and on till physical exhaustion.
Not exactly. Obviously depends on the vagina owner but typically after orgasm they also need a 'cool down' time, but I'm pretty sure the recovery period is generally must faster. Some can have multiple orgasms at a time or one, then shortly followed by another. I can get off about three times in a row one immediately after the other, with anywhere between a 30 second to 2 minute cool down and I can do this for about an hour. Sounds better than it is, because holy fuck the pain can be excruciating due to how sensitive the clit gets without its cool down and I've caused visible bruises on my pelvic area because I'm pretty aggressive. And then you have my ex, who would be down and out after one. She couldn't force it even if she tried.
Thanks for the detailed description of your dick though, it was enlightening. I had a dream once I had one and while yeah I know I'll never really feel what its like to have one, it felt like what you described in the dream.

>But those who seek to feel that equivalent male pleasure or fetishize that tend to equate that to ejaculation.
I have never heard of that.

>>5904851
Grow some skin or x out. Read an article all you want but don't scroll down to even read just one comment. Have another tab to switch over immediately too to distract you, or get up and go do something(feed your dog, take a shower, something).
>it's not that easy
Yeah I know its hard but it's not like you have any other options.
>>
>>5904851
You do really need to get yourself a hobby, try something physical and/or outdoorsy to get you away from your computer more.
There's no reason to use other people's negativity to fuel your own negative thoughts, you don't want to dig yourself into a hole and it's kinda amazing to me that you'd go online to read that shit when you have no one around to talk to. I want to give you a hug honestly.
>>5904902
>I don't correct people because I'm fucking confused
You've run into probably the worst of the worst transphobes online and read their comments, yet you can't wrap your head around some people just brushing it off or simply ignoring it out of .. mild discomfort, ignorance about the process of transitioning or even the definition of it? You really don't put in the required amount of lip-service with those people - you don't correct them, so they're certainly not going to correct themselves when the need to do so isn't even there. You're not making a fuss about it, so they'll keep doing it.
>>
File: 1379042457580.jpg (46 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1379042457580.jpg
46 KB, 550x412
>>5905066
>>5905082
>>5905148
God damn, guy, dial it back! I was just trying to put sensation to words, you know, explain what it is like.
Not induce crippling depression, jesus christ!

Besides, technology is going bonkers these days. I am sure it won't be that long until everything I just described is possible for you as well. Hell, get into neuroscience or biotech and help it happen.

I assume the actual ejaculation part would really not be that hard to accomplish, I am picturing some sort of micro-pump, like the ones used in cardiac prosthesis, maybe the balls would need to be "re-loaded" with either synthetic cum or possibly even active donor stuff.

The tricky part would be rewiring the brain to get the same type of orgasm, paired with the same evolutionary drive. The evolutionary drive bit might even happen on its own, since it is largely psychological anyhow.

I don't know, I'm not a doctor, but it seems pretty doable. No need to off yourself, chaps. Just get to work. Hell, you're men now, so act like men! SJW types tell us we "mansplain" all the time, and at the root of that is the desire to tackle problems as they arise. So get tackling.
>>
>>5905023
Okay that sounds gross
>>
>>5905023

pics of your fiancee?
>>
>>5905842
>>5905023

+ i can't really imagine fucking her without them...
>>
>>5905669
How so?

Sex is rarely disgusting. Especially when it is with someone you love.

Besides, there is a bizarre sense of satisfaction in making a tidy, beautiful, well groomed woman into a sloppy, sleepy mess. You find yourself admiring your handiwork.
>>
>>5903297
>wanting to worry about ruining your life by getting some crazy bitch pregnant

I bet you also enjoy kidney stones.
>>
>>5905888
Imagining women in sexual situations grosses me out.
>>
Sorry if this isn't the right thread and I'm just shitting it up, but is anyone else here not actually trans (as in, never plans on doing anything to transition) but really wish they could just be a guy? Being actually trans is too hard, all of you guys here are, well, real men. You're courageous and stuff, actually braving all the hardships and scorn and problems to be men. I used to be like that, so intent on really transitioning, but then I realized I could never really be what I wanted or how I saw myself, I decided to try to make the best of my birth sex and I gave up on ever living as a man. I would have to give too much up.
>>
>>5904851
I have a folder of these i look at when i want to kill myself
>>
>>5905023
How did you end up here in ftmgen breeder?
>>
>>5905023
What aisle is the rope section in at home depot? do you know?
>>
File: 1377201938784.png (17 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1377201938784.png
17 KB, 691x597
>>5905582
Don't take it personally, we're either really dramatic or really depressed anyway so whatever.

Tell you what though.
>even active donor stuff
Thinking how it would be to have a bf to milk for cum when I felt like it, then later load up my synth-dick and give it right back to him.
>>
>>5906014
Why did you decide to give up?
>>
>>5906014
Yeah totally, in high school I only wore guy clothes, I'm just more comfortable when I don't think of myself as a woman, but idk, I don't think it matters? I guess? If someone wants to transition that's great for them, I'll just be a awkward ugly hag who dresses like a dumpster. Part of the reasoning is that trans people are some of the most sexist assholes I've ever met and devote so much energy to expressing a gender role that I find offensive, trite and degrading to humanity on both sides of the spectrum.
>>
File: 1449820174757.png (53 KB, 565x363) Image search: [Google]
1449820174757.png
53 KB, 565x363
This thread is full of cum and as the most pants-backwards WHY brand of FtM I hate it.
>>
File: 563.png (40 KB, 129x129) Image search: [Google]
563.png
40 KB, 129x129
>>5905582
>Hell, you're men now, so act like men!
I hate this shit, I don't care about "acting manly" or what the fuck ever. I just want a body that doesn't make me want to die every day. "You're a man now" is sort of ridiculous as if I somehow suddenly became a man when I realized I was trans.

I've always been one, I just didn't know it until I was like 15.
>>
>>5905023
the first symptoms are loss or power and subjective sensations, such as flashes of light and ringing and hissing noises in the ears. There is intense mental confusion, all power of to logical thought is lost; the individual can do nothing to help himself even if it were possible. These are to followed by loss of consciousness, which is so rapid, that it is regarded as a painless form of death. Then follows a stage of convulsions. The face is distorted and livid, eyes prominent, and there is violent struggling. Respiration stops before the heart, which may continue to beat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
>>
>>5906076
Same. breeders get out reeee etc
>>
>>5906075
>Part of the reasoning is that trans people are some of the most sexist assholes I've ever met and devote so much energy to expressing a gender role that I find offensive, trite and degrading to humanity on both sides of the spectrum.

I won't deny I've seen tryhards, but way to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
>>
File: 1428204138883.jpg (102 KB, 427x335) Image search: [Google]
1428204138883.jpg
102 KB, 427x335
>>5906101
fucking a dick with your vagina

>breeders get out
>>
File: JOKES.jpg (16 KB, 246x295) Image search: [Google]
JOKES.jpg
16 KB, 246x295
>>5906107
I won't lie and say that shit doesn't make me dysphoric, though.
>>
File: 1457820181391.jpg (42 KB, 500x862) Image search: [Google]
1457820181391.jpg
42 KB, 500x862
>>5905217
>>5905237
>>5905273
>>5905476
Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I've spent so much of my life on the computer that it feels like an extension of my body/brain, but it would be really great for me to unplug for a while. I know a lot of my problems stem from spending too much time alone on the internet and not enough time outside interacting with people, but I'm a neurotic, maladapted sperglord from a family of neurotic, maladapted sperglords, so...

Lately, I've been wishing I had a motorcycle so I could just say "fuck it" and go ride off into the woods for a while, or drive across the country or some shit like I wanted to do when I was a teenager. Stop shaving and grow a beard, and then come back and do everything differently. Stop being a doormat.

And yeah, I need to start speaking up for myself. I'm just so used to being a doormat and not having people listen. Usually, if I try to be assertive about anything, it doesn't work and I end up trailing off into "oh...o-okay...n-nevermind..." autist shit.

pic related, I am botched taxidermy
>>
>>5906029
Well, at least I'm not the only one.
>>
>>5905849
Yeah, nah.
>>5906036
Crippling boredom. I am a security guard. I make 20 bucks an hour to spend 7 hours a day on 4chan, pretty much. With roughly 30 minutes of giving directions to the elderly, and 30 mins of stopping people from doing things they aren't supposed to.
>>5906053
There is no "rope section". And where you would find rope in home depot varies from store to store. And what kind of rope are we talking here? Because if you are talking about sexy rope, you want a specialty store, not home depot.
>>5906061
Synthdick is a good name.
>>5906086
I phrased that poorly. What I mean is, if people want to stereotype men with an urge to correct problems, as if that is a bad thing, then why not own it and run with it? It is kind of the most non-insulting generalization I have heard since "asians are good at math".
>>5906094
Is that... death by cyanide? Am I close?
>>5906029
>>5906136
Fucking hell why do that to yourselves? People are always gonna be assholes. May as well imagine them dying rather than yourself. Self-flagellation is useless without a purpose. Putting yourself through hell for your friends or family? By all means. Peel the flesh from my bones if it means protecting the people I care about. But putting yourself through hell because someone else is an asshole? Fuck them. They have a problem? Let them deal with it. Not your obligation to punish yourself for their sins.
>>
>>5906075
Well narnia doesn't seem to be going well for you, when you decide to transition we'll all be here for you mate.
>>
>>5906262

oh well... she's probably not my type anyway...
>>
>>5906075

what do other people have to do with you? not every trans person is like that, and even if they all were it doesn't reflect on you so... how is that even something that affects you?

i don't get the logic of denying yourself medical treatment if you need it just cuz you think some of the people who get it are assholes...
>>
File: 4db119c4ce5e9.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
4db119c4ce5e9.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>5906389
Here, have a lookalike.

She looks like this but closer to white than blonde, and she needs glasses, but refuses to wear them because she thinks they make her look ugly. But in reality, they look cute on her.
>>
>>5906493
You sure you're in the right place, pal?
>>
>>5906484
Glasses are just about the #1 accessory! If glasses make someone look uglier, they're just wearing the wrong glasses for their face. I'm almost (but not quite) envious of people who get to wear spectacles.
>>
File: 1458614062681.jpg (171 KB, 468x702) Image search: [Google]
1458614062681.jpg
171 KB, 468x702
>>5906484
>falling for the high test meme
>>
>>5906530
What meme?
I fell for my soon-to-be wife. Ten years ago. Long before any "high test" meme.
>>
Hey ftmg

Chaser here

Post shit chasers say...
>>
File: 133.jpg (64 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
64 KB, 500x281
>>5906693
shes a lil piggu
>>
i'm more than ready to jump off a tall building but i don't have the balls, both literally and figuratively. will someone come push me please? you can even pick where i die! it'll be fun
>>
File: 1454619616246.jpg (77 KB, 417x401) Image search: [Google]
1454619616246.jpg
77 KB, 417x401
>>5906911
Ew.
>>
File: 1454411724150.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454411724150.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>5906911
we
>>
File: 1454411795819.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454411795819.png
14 KB, 300x300
>>5906911
have
>>
File: 1454411873624.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454411873624.png
30 KB, 300x300
>>5906911
chasers
>>
File: jdsf938.jpg (2 MB, 1386x1385) Image search: [Google]
jdsf938.jpg
2 MB, 1386x1385
>>5905023
>mfw str8 sex
>>
File: 1451407212339.jpg (22 KB, 468x349) Image search: [Google]
1451407212339.jpg
22 KB, 468x349
>>5906911
>>
File: 1454411975812.png (27 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1454411975812.png
27 KB, 277x300
>>5906911
?
>>
>>5906979
>>5906982
u ruined my post
>>
>>5906946
No way, anon. That's no fun at all.

What's getting at you?
>>
File: 1454369524603.png (6 KB, 309x246) Image search: [Google]
1454369524603.png
6 KB, 309x246
>>5906983
>>5906983
>>
>>5906911

post location so i can suck your dick yo
>>
>>5906951
>>5906959
I thought chaser would say like

*"I totally agree that a you CAN be a man with a vagina"*
>>
>>5907028
>implying I have a dick

But a yeah, I really do

>>
>>5906484

honestly... if she was nice and really forward and knew she would never be the only one... and like no effort had to go into it on my part to make that happen... then yeah... otherwise just... well it's what i figured...
>>
>>5906134

a cross country trip would be cool...
>>
File: gay ISIS.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gay ISIS.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>5906959
>>5906968
>>5906974
>>5906983

Chen you need to leave
>>
would anyone else only transition if a nice-looking phallo existed?

shit, I'd take the phallo without hormones even
>>
>>5906988
it would be fun for someone who wanted to push someone off a building, c'mon

i'm sick of not being able to forget shit i don't want to think about, sick of regretting not killing myself when i was 12. mostly sick of my body. don't think i can stand anymore. it's disgusting, broken, and beyond fixing (i've tried so hard). i really don't like the idea of people looking at or touching my body when i'm dead, and being a sidewalk splat would take care of that.

i've been on wellbutrin for a while and today was my first day on a lower dose and non-extended release. i think that was a bad idea. boo hoo, i'm going to shut the fuck up and try to sleep i guess.
>>
>>5907122
>I'd take the phallo without hormones even

me2, i don't care about the social aspect nearly as much as the dick. id rather be a girl not on hormones with a dick, alone in my house,

than a man in public with no dick
>>
>>5904851
i do the same thing. there's a thread on /r/askreddit right now titled "what's your honest opinion on trans people?" and it's, uh...just about as bad as you'd expect.

i think the "appeal" for me (aside from some kind of bizarre self punishment) is like, if i can read all that and still want to transition/consider myself trans, then it means all my worries about faking it or being mistaken are completely unfounded.
>>
>>5907122
nice-looking phallos DO exist. jesus, i feel so bad for you and all the other guys that terfs and deranged dykes have brainwashed into thinking all phallos look like pastd on meat tubes.
>>
>>5907184
prove it please
need links
>>
File: justftmthings.png (79 KB, 483x492) Image search: [Google]
justftmthings.png
79 KB, 483x492
>>5907172
>first few posts very passive aggressively saying how much they don't care
>next post down is someone just randomly saying with no context "It should be okay for me to not be attracted to a woman who used to be a man,"
>next post is "trans people are the way they are because we were abused/molested/diddled and psychologically damaged."
>"I try not to judge, but honestly, I'd never consider a MtF woman a real woman."
>"I'm a woman, and I've always felt strongly connected to my femininity, so I know I don't have much to contribute in this conversation, but to me something about a man telling me he identifies as a woman just doesn't get through to me,"

Jesus christo that thread makes me remember how much I hate reddit, such arrogant selfabsorbed assholes, tipping their trilby's at how liberal they consider themselves.

D O W N B O A T E D .
>>
>>5907349
tell me about it, it's hard to believe this website used to make fun of redditors for being liberal "cucks" just a couple years ago. now it's almost worse than 4chan and they're not even self-aware.

also
>that image
spot on
>>
>>5907338
i'm not going to post the photos people have privately shared with me of their surgeries. but for a start you can browse the link in the first reply at the top of this post. then browse the rest of ftmphalloplasty@tumblr, phalloplasty.net, and to a lesser extent transbucket. that's just a start though. most phallo photos are not just sitting around publicly on the internet. you usually have to join locked yahoo groups, facebook groups, and message boards to see them. but they're definitely out there and there are definitely guys who have gotten amazing looking phallos. you just have to put the slightest bit of effort into researching, bro.
>>
>>5906923
Yep! And she bakes like a friggin champ!
I met her when she outdrank me in college. Love slappin that butt!
>>5906946
Man, that sucks. I used to be on meds for depression. Even medicated you feel pretty shitty, just not quite shitty enough to actually end your life. Feels like you're a robot, running through the default routines in life, for everyone else's sake.
But one day, things will get good, and you'll look back at that suffering creature that was past self, you'll dig up old journal entries and shit, and you'll go "holy fuck. Look at how close I was to ending it! Man, am I glad I didn't!" And then you'll want to go congratulate your friends for sticking by you when you were difficult to be around, but you know they still wouldn't get it. So you run those old notes through the shredder, shudder at how close you came to oblivion, and go snuggle up to your lover and revel in your own survival.
>>5906979
So hold up...
This is fascinating.
Do MOST ftm want to transition, then be gay with dudes?
I would really like to know the numbers on this actually. I suppose I just assumed that ftm folks would want to use their new bits on gals.
Because it sure seems like most mtfs want to be with guys.
>>5907098
Diff'rent strokes, I suppose. Not like I'm gonna try and sell you on my wife, hahahaha.
>>5907349
New libs are arrogant, hypocritical morons.
Patting themselves on the back for being "SO PWOGWESSIVE!" while they secretly judge everyone.
Classical Liberalism all the way, man.
>>
>>5907400
From all the surveys I've seen here and elsewhere, FtMs are about 30/30/30 gay/straight/bi. I'm gay. I have no interest in women. I only want to use my new bits (when/if I get them) on men.

>Because it sure seems like most mtfs want to be with guys.
Not at all true. There are a lot of lesbian MtFs. All the trans women I know are bi.
>>
>>5907400
>most mtfs want to be with guys
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>5907172
>>5907349
I fucking hate reddit. It's just saturated with """""rational""""", """""liberal""""" self-absorbed shitstains. And askreddit has daily threads that essentially say "I want to hate (x) with more ease, show me how to get there in three steps or less" and after that
it's all tophats and backpats.

I visit a few special interest places (I like haughty stuff like /r/truefilm and brain dead stuff like cat pictures) plus my local subreddit is still pretty good. The sass and the banter in there is golden. But for the sake of my sanity I stay away from main Ribbit.
>>
>>5907400
>Because it sure seems like most mtfs want to be with guys.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA

Also the polls said about 60-70% of us in this general were gay/bi. I have 0 interest in women myself.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (96 KB, 654x190) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
96 KB, 654x190
>on youtube bc started googling phallo stuff
>this comes up in the sidebar
>MOM
>SON
REEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE YOUTUBERS FUCK YOU
nah I'm happy for you really but still, muh heart
>tfw you will never have parents who will love you as their son
>>
>>5907418
>>5907433
>>5907460
Really!
Good to know! This is exactly why straight guys should come to /lgbt/. Most of this kind of knowledge just isn't out there.
And I don't have any gay or trans friends to ask this stuff, because as far as I can tell, the assholes make all you guys get all insular.
And if you look up studies, they're always massively biased turbolib or fundamentalist. Ergo, untrustworthy and basically useless.
I appreciate you guys answering my questions on this.
>>
File: redditand4chanfight.jpg (159 KB, 450x1247) Image search: [Google]
redditand4chanfight.jpg
159 KB, 450x1247
>>5907380
I told my friends (who are special snowflakes that primarily browse tumblr) about how much I hate reddit and they're always suprised like, "but you go on 4chan, it has to be more liberal than that." Hueueueueueueeueuue.
>>
File: image.png (877 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877 KB, 640x1136
>>5907477
>>
>>5907400
>This situation is nothing like my yaoi mangas
Is liking yaoi at a young age a common thing with us or what?
>>
>>5907473
Someone linking to one of that guy's vids 5-6 years ago on cracked's forum was the first step for me realizing I was trans.
>>
>>5907473
>>on youtube bc started googling phallo stuff

mannnn ages ago i watched this video that was from some show in the UK where an anonymous trans guy showed his phallo to a group of other trans/LGBT people and it was really really good-looking and impressive. he even inflated the erectile device for them and talked about having sex with it and stuff. of course i can't find it anymore. does anyone else know the video i'm talking about?
>>
>>5907551
Yes, I remember the video. The guy didn't show his face, and as I recall his voice was even altered. I remember one guy said that after seeing that guy's dick he felt he might consider it himself.

Don't have a link though.
>>
>>5907551
That's a long time ago, though. Probably four or five years since I watched that last.
>>
>>5907567

yeah! and they were sitting around on couches in a living room or something while the dude dropped his pants and showed them his dick. i'm glad someone else remembers it, at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1334x750
For those of you that prefer guys, what body types do you like? Literally no reason I ask, just curious.
>>
>>5907663
i'm really not picky at all, but guys who are sort of naturally muscular with a bit of fat is god-tier
>>
>>5907663
I like tall, skinny guys.
>>
>>5906061
>tfw sub biscum that would love to be on the recieving end of a milking followed by fucking
>>
>>5907663
First choice: manlet, big ass, some muscle but also some fat. I don't like the toned/athletic look at all and if he's got muscle I like it to be rounded out by some pudge, ykwim?

Second choice: twinks (& I prefer twinks with a little cushion for the pushin too)
>>
>>5907725
Define twink pls

Preferrably with pics

For reasons
>>
File: 1418601837176.jpg (218 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1418601837176.jpg
218 KB, 720x1280
>>5907663
Builtfat generally. Rugby guys are my favourite.
>>
>>5907725
Lean, straight up-and-down body, with no significant muscles to speak of. NO ABS for fuck's sake, if you have abs you aren't a twink.

Personally I also like twinks when they're short, non-white, and have big asses.

It is very hard to find sfw pics of twinks but I will keep trying for you anon
>>
>>5907730
Sorry I misfired, >>5907753 was for you
>>
File: Michelle Obama, trans man.jpg (109 KB, 570x733) Image search: [Google]
Michelle Obama, trans man.jpg
109 KB, 570x733
>still looking at phallo images
>click on link
>find self on some lunatic's website reading an article about how Michelle Obama is a trans man (that's right, ftm, not mft) with "male-imitating genitals" (apparently a very prominent penis) and is also a "drag queen"
>"Barack Obama is NOT bisexual, he is homosexual and married to a trans man"
>first comment: "I BELIEVE SHE WAS BORN A MAN BECAUSE FOR ONE THE KIDS WAS ADOPTED THEY DO NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE OBAMAS AND YOU CAM SEE MICHELLE OBAMAS PENIS.THROUGH ALMOST EVERY DRESS SHE WEARS"
I'm fucking dying here. which one is it? ftm? mtf? but seriously, Michelle Obama, a trans MAN dressing up as a woman? first time I've ever heard this particular conspiracy theory. it's very sinister.
>>
File: 1458625856407.jpg (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1458625856407.jpg
142 KB, 640x1136
>>5907730
Here's a guy I just found on /hm/ with an exemplary twink body. 9/10 would destroy. Docked one point because bubble butt seems unlikely but otherwise perfect.
>>
>>5907663
I like short guys. I'm all of 5'9", and I really like carrying people, and I like guys who enjoy being picked up and held. And I like tall guys too. Though I'm too heavy to be lugged around myself. Still, height is my thing. 5'6" to 5'10" is the boring range.

I'm biscum, and though I like tall men and women both, I'm not so keen on short women. I wonder why.
>>
>tfw will never have a chance with a straight girl
>tfw at least have a chance with bi-in-denial "straight" girl who's expressed attraction to me before
>>
>>5907778
My personal favorite conspiracy theory that has to do with trans people was that /x/ poster that was here a few days ago talking about transpeople being aliens or alien hybrids, which was why we feel dysphoria.
>>
Literally want to disappear, senpai. I just cant make up my mind on if I want to transition or not. On top of that, everyone is telling me to be careful, or even saying straight out that its the wrong choice, making me feel like they must know me better than I do or something. This whole thing is just driving me insane. I wish an afterlife existed so I could just reroll.
>>
>>5908218
Been completely depressed and unmotivated. Ive neglected eating, cleaning, and studying. I've hardly gotten out of bed in the last week. Honestly wondering whats the point in anything. I know this is situational because I only started to feel this way when I started thinking about the trans thing again. I feel like I must just be delusional and seeking something to change my life and it happens to be this but itd probably actually make things worse. Dont know what to do
>>
>>5907868
>tfw oneitis is a straight girl
>tfw i'm not even out (present as straight girl)
>tfw asked her out anyway
of course she said no. just fuck my poorly closeted shit up.
>>
File: 1453903795702.png (46 KB, 212x227) Image search: [Google]
1453903795702.png
46 KB, 212x227
>>5907719
When science catches up with my plans, I'll drop you a line.
>>
>>5907778
lmao alex jones did a segment about that

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nzY2t2NupE
>>
>>5907477
I think most trans people are bisexual, for some reason. seems like it to me anyway
>>
>>5907794
Holy shit i must have won the genetic lottery, brb adding more weight. I've still got skinnyfat syndrome but that could be me in a couple months, minus the fantastic abs, but at least i could flatten out.
>>
>>5907400

yeah... she's all yours... keep her...

not entirely related:

>Do MOST ftm want to transition, then be gay with dudes?

i'm bi and don't care either way personally, but it varies...
>>
>>5908515

there's not really much to do other than distract yourself with shit 'til you're in a place where your head is more clear and you're feeling a little better...

it's not like reincarnation would be an improvement and you'd somehow not be suffering anyway... that's just part of life... on the bright side going through awful shit and suffering is beneficial to some degree
>>
>>5907122
Depends on if it also functioned correctly. I'm transitioning regardless, but holding off on bottom surgery since I'm luckily able to mentally detach myself from my current junk enough that my angst is mostly "don't have a dick" rather than "vagina is there" if that makes sense.

>>5907517
I think it's that a lot of us projected onto the soft-bodied femme guys in yaoi manga and BLshit and just sort of ended up finding out we were actually trans guys after more exploration.

That makes it sound like yaoi turned us trans. We're a relative minority in comparison to what the usual yaoi audience looks like, though.
>>
>>5907400
Holy shit. I was gonna say I loved you, then I saw you endorse classical liberalism... Now I'm definitely in love. Your fiancee is a lucky lady, sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4740
Ded thred

What all occupations are you guys after here?
>>
>>5909192
Computer Programming. Artificial Intelligence is the dream but I'll settle for code monkey.
>>
>>5909192
Manual labor and general maintenance job, sometimes cleaning but I unfortunately do not get a janitor uniform.
>>
>>5909192
Paralegal
>>
>>5909192
Theatrical technician/designer. My emphasis is on sound mixing/design for live entertainment.
>>
File: British_lion_and_Union_flag_0.jpg (136 KB, 1104x708) Image search: [Google]
British_lion_and_Union_flag_0.jpg
136 KB, 1104x708
>>5909192
Her Majesty's Civil Service or the British Armed Forces rule Britannia God save the Queen.

That's the idea, anyway.
>>
>>5909192
cna now trying to become a pa
>>
>>5905222
Pre-T here and your male orgasm sounds exactly like the orgasms i have.. I could never keep going after an orgasm and uts more of a build up like you said. I never got the "filling" urg that my gf gets. And i never liked penetration..
>>
>>5909192
I'm thinking of becoming a professor.
>>
>>5905222
I don't know a lot about sex, but this is somewhat incomprehensible and sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>5907159
Everyone who would enjoy killing others should all push each other off a bridge in one long daisy chain.

Death by sidewalk is traumatizing to bystanders. I used to think about it when I lived with my parents, but I could never have that horror be the last thing I put into the world.

As for bodies, they suck. I don't know. I cope somehow. T helped. And I've decided to tough it out because I've met a few good people that despite their flaws seem like lighthouses to me, and I call some of them friends now. I want to stick around for them and so I can learn how to be more like them.

Well, at any rate. I hope you're doing better today.
>>
>>5907349
topkek at pic
>>
>>5909192
Someone's slave.
>>
>>5906014
I know this feel, and really, imo "wanting" to be a guy and seeing yourself as a guy makes you as much of a guy as any guy. Yeah I mean it's hard and it sucks being trans but it sucks pretending to be a girl when you're really ftm and all.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 500x624
Ded thred

Post haircuts
>>
>>5907349
they're not wrong.

It's either that or the tranny subreddits where hugboxing is the only method of discussion.
>>
>>5912274
The entire internet is awful and so is most of the real world.
>>
File: Pig disgusting.png (114 KB, 293x161) Image search: [Google]
Pig disgusting.png
114 KB, 293x161
I really hope I'm wrong, but I think I'm having serotonin syndrome again. I got it really bad last year and it was the worst experience of my life, -∞/10 would not recommend. Please let this just go away. I really don't want to go to the hospital but dear god, I feel awful.

Pic related (muh focal hyperhidrosis) is cracking me up though. It's so bizarre. It getting worse is the only bad part about being on T so far. This is the most XTREEM the lip sweat has ever been, so I had to document it. I'm shivering, yet I have sweat dripping off of my upper lip. Just my upper lip. Yuck. Whyyyyyyy

And after looking at pages and pages of nauseating pictures of disfigured, diseased, and pierced and obscenely stretched lower lips, I still don't know what that stupid bump under my lower lip is. It's always been there. I just want facial hair to consume my entire face and hide me from the world, but if areas keep sweating ridiculously like this, I don't know. Might be gross.

Am I supposed to carry around a handkerchief or something to wipe my fucking face with? What is the deal with handkerchiefs, anyway? Does anyone still actually carry those for the purpose of wiping their face?
>>
>>5912768
woah brah, have you had your levels tested? increased sweatiness is a thing but this is not at all a normal reaction to normal T levels.
>>
Does anyone have any good packer recommendations?

I've read a bunch of reviews but it seems like there just doesn't exist a small, lightweight packer that doesn't look like a 24/7 semi. I have an extra-small Mr Limpy; I find it too heavy to be comfortable for long periods of time and it definitely looks boner-esque in my pants. But everything else I see is actually bigger than the XS Limpy. What the fuck. Does anyone have any guidance they can offer?
>>
>>5912832
Yeah, limpy is the smallest I know of.

The problem could be how you're wearing it. Just having it sit at the front of your underwear means that it's prone to rolling around and shit. If you're rich they sell specific packer boxer briefs, if you're not there's a way to tie it in place with a shoelace where you don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>5912845
I'm rich and I wear it in a pair of the spareparts packer boxer briefs. I try as best I can to keep it in the right place but that doesn't always work depending on the pants I'm wearing, how much physical activity I'm doing, etc. If I can get it to hang JUST RIGHT it looks acceptable, but obviously things move around. And it doesn't solve the issue of it feeling too heavy.
>>
File: what the fucking even.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
what the fucking even.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>NC passes a bill voiding all local-level non discrimination laws
>Bill also outlaws trans people in all college/government bathrooms, possibly all public restrooms
>family's been trying to get me to move there for an age
I-
Fuck.
How am I even supposed to safely visit them now.
Fuck.
>>
>>5912796
I have an appointment with my doctor next week, but this has been happening for most of my life, just not nearly as bad. It feels like I'm having an allergic reaction, but I've never able to figure out what, if anything, was triggering it. Got allergy testing done--no answers; tried a bunch of medications--nothing had any effect. I'm also now on two other medications that have increased sweating as a side effect, so just fuck my shit up

>>5912936
Ugh, I hadn't heard about NC yet. How is this bathroom thing such a big "issue"? Any man who really wanted to get up to trouble in a women's bathroom could just go right in there, and it would already be illegal for him to assault or sexually harass someone, so...? This gem was at the top of the (I know, I know) comments section on the first article I pulled up about the NC bill, and I thought it raised some very thought-provoking points (i.e., made me laugh).

What if I'm uncomfortable with "weird looking" cis people peeing in my general vicinity? And where do I apply for my tranny ID card? Maybe only trans women get those, though, since it seems like most cis people who care deeply about where trans people use the bathroom don't seem to realize that trans men exist.

I want to see in person/on video how some of these women would react to a passing-100%-of-the-time trans man who hadn't yet had his gender designation legally yet changed entering their sanctum sanctorum. I'm just imaging something like
>EXCUSE ME, but I think you just walked into the wrong bathroom, SIR.
>Yep, so do I, but I'm just following the law, ma'am.
>What? Get out or I'm calling the police, you pervert!
>...
>>
> on the fence about whether I'm actually trans or just a whiny bitch with no self-esteem
> get binder
> it's too big and doesn't fit quite right
> still the best thing that's ever happened to me

I want to feel like this always.

Only problem: my tits are perky, so they don't usually rest against me. The binder pushes them down, they're touching meeee
>>
heres a question thats gonna come off as weirdly sjw

pre-anything, still presenting as a girl to friends. does anybody else here hate being sexualized for silly shit? like... my best example is that if a guy keeps making sex jokes/moaning and shit with his guy friends, everyone laughs and says its gross. if a girl does it, everyone thinks its hot/has a much different reaction. i totally have that sense of humour but i cant use it because everyone turns it into "woah look at the cute girl, so sexy" and its the fucking worst. i just want my guy friends to laugh at me and say im being creepy and gross, not this. muh dysphoria
>>
>>5914511

i honestly have no idea what you're talking about... don't have that sense of humour + the context changes everything regardless of who's doing it... including a hot chick... so yeah...

and whether or not someone sexualizes you, usually has fuckall to do with what you're actually doing so yeah... but nah can't say i give a shit about whether or not someone sexualizes me...
>>
>>5914511
Maybe I can sort of relate? But my example is pretty different. Like when a guy sings for fun and sounds bad, its funny. But when a girl sings and it sounds bad its like oh my fucking god shut the fuck up. But yeah, pretty different and not sexualized. I can't relate to the sexualizing part.

>tfw post-T so i can serenade away without shame in my shitty voice
>>
>>5914511
when a guy does it they are imitating or pretending to be a girl
when you do it it is seen as just you moaning, whether for joke purposes or not.
sorry bro
>>
File: mfw.jpg (20 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
20 KB, 212x320
>>5914666
>>5914706
>>5914715
>>
>>5914286
oh god thats the worst feeling

like i can touch them with my hands and stuff and it doesnt bother me but feeling the bottom of them squished against my ribcage is so gross
>>
>>5914511
i get it, but i think that was more of a dysphoria thing for me. like i dont care if they make dirty jokes or whatever but if they specifically say stuff that implies im female it bothers me a lot more. i used to get all feminist about it, but that didnt really help either.
>>
>>5914984
original poster for that here, yeah man. thats mostly the feel i get from it. just that it indirectly implies im female. i never comment on it, i just awkwardly change subject and try to tone down that humour, even though i naturally use it.

i also posted the funny suicide man.jpg because all the other replies kind of confirmed that i was just being an irrational sjw/reminded me that im female to everyone (i know, why post in the first place if im just gonna whine, etc), but im glad you get the feel
>>
I'm so happy I figured out that my deal is that I'm trans.
>>
>>5915023
It's a long road ahead of you, buddy. But I'm proud of ya
>>
>>59150sage28
Thanks. It was actually half a year ago I finally tore the wool from my eyes, but it struck me hard just now.
>what is wrong with me, why do I feel so bad about my body?
>oh that's right, I'm trans
thank god. thank god or the devil or no-one at all that there's an actual reason and something to be done about it.
>>
>>5915046
Wow, what a butchering I made of that.
>>5915028
>>
>>5914972
yesss oh god they're so squishy and limp
>>
>>5914511
can't be surprised that guys would find what looks to them like a cute girl with a dirty sense of humour appealing.
>>
I have an unbearably strong urge to an hero right now. Like normally I usually do, but right now it's really bad. I was close to jumping in front of a truck on my way home but the thought of putting another person through that stopped me.

I want out of this life, for so many reasons. I'm just kinda stunned right now. Exhausted.

I just don't know where else to vent. I have nothing else. Wew.
>>
Recently found out my husband (I'm gay, ftm, post-top/meto/t) has been masturbating to nudes from hung cis guys. We still fuck and he still gets horny as fuck from just seeing me naked, but it still hit like a punch in the guts.

While I usually would feel destroyed this time I've decided to share a couple cold beers with my good ol bud Dysphoria and plan on getting shitfaced later. Meanwhile I'm considering what to do with the sneaky bitch.
>>
>>5915841
Random porn or like "nudes pls"?
>>
File: beard topknot.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
beard topknot.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
>>5915801
>mfw listening to bon iver
>blindsided comes on as I read this post
;_;

Don't do it anon! Being ftm isn't so bad once you're on testosterone, plus you can grow sick facial hair.
>>
File: motivation.jpg (28 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
28 KB, 500x581
In need of advice. Should I come clean to my online crush or should I PS photos of myself to look more masculine?

>>5915801
Pic related. We love you, bro.
>>
>>5910399
i feel bad about posting that shit. i was being stupid. i know a guy who, as a kid, saw a person kill themselves by jumping off a building, and, rationally, i'd never want to put someone through that. still, i just can't stop thinking, oh, go do it in the middle of the night near a police station, hopefully no one will see it happen and then the cops will come mop me up. stupid. but i keep obsessing over the idea of having to somehow get rid of/seriously mangle my corpse so that no one will see my body when i'm dead. i don't know why the fuck that bothers me so much but i wish i could put in my will "please just chuck me into a vat of acid or an incinerator clothes and all, thanks."

it's been going on two decades since my mom sat me down and talked with me about how her dad killed himself before i was born and this idea of suicide took root in my mind. it feels like it's inevitable and i'm just putting it off.

>>5915801
damn, i wish i had some sort of great advice that i could offer, but i'm in the same place and don't really know what to do either. i've holed up in my apartment and don't really want to even venture outside when i'm feeling like this. i hope you're able to stay safe and that the really strong urge abates, even if it's still in the back of your mind. i don't know if that's how it is for you, but for me, i have a constant passive desire to kill myself that occasionally flares up into an active planning "i'm actually going to do this" phase. so far, though, that phase has always passed, and i end up going on with my life, for better or worse...
>>
>>5915864
I didn't see all of it (saw it through a crack between bathroom door and wall) but it was definitely not on a porn site. It was on his phone and had a dark blue header on the app, which means instagram or facebook.
>>
>>5916031
Fuck that asshole. Not literally i guess, what a cunt. You two need to talk bruv
>>
File: wZeK2vL[1].jpg (449 KB, 1000x1438) Image search: [Google]
wZeK2vL[1].jpg
449 KB, 1000x1438
>>5915801
I believe in you anon. I'm not going to tell you everything will be okay because who the fuck knows, but I will tell you to keep on fighting.
>>
>>5915841
>being this mad that your gay husband is jerking off to dicks

you seriously lack any kind of sense.
What do you expect him to masturbate to? Girls? Mtfs?

I don't see why you're getting so mad, plenty of spouses masturbate to random shit, including the husbands who are married to cis chicks but go on 4chan to rub off one to traps and mtf porn.
>>
>>5915801

i get like that... the other day i thought about jumping out of a car while on the highway... only didn't cuz i figured if i lived i'd likely be in a worse position than i am currently and fuck that...

best i can tell you is distractions are nice 'til the feeling passes...
>>
>>5916031

eh that's no big deal... unless it's irl meeting and shit it doesn't even count as anything...
>>
>>5915841
you sound like those straight girls that get mad at their husbands for watching porn
you don't masturbate to cis guys?
>>
>tfw bad dysphoria day
>>
>>5916141
>>5916171
>>5916308

I don't really mind the porn, the cis, the dicks, the whatever. I mind because he has flirted with guys online before and said he wouldn't do it again, and the porn was clearly on a social media site (meaning he most likely asked for it, even if indirectly through stupid flirting).
We've been together for 3 years and he's the one who flips shit if he sees me looking at anything remotely porn-ish. I don't give a fuck that he masturbates or watches porn (he does love ftm porn btw) but I do mind if it's nudes from people he knows/talks to.
>>
>>5916416

oh i got that... and it's what i was talking about... i don't think talking to someone and jerking off through social media is a big deal... and clearly if it's happened before it's just how he prefers to get off, so instead of making it a big deal let him enjoy himself...

like i said unless he's meeting someone irl and physically doing shit with them it's not a big deal at all... i think you're getting way too worked up over nothing

cuz being bothered or worked up over jerkoff material makes no sense... pictures and talking (especially just online) aren't cheating... and honestly what he does doesn't really make a difference, one person's irrational behaviour isn't justification for someone else behaving in the same manner...
>>
>>5916416
I never got the appeal of nudes, you can find a billion dicks by googling the word penis. Is it because you know the person or what?
>>
>>5916459

+ if my s/o was talking to someone and got nudes the only thing that'd bother me is if he didn't share ones i'd appreciate... otherwise why the fuck would i care?
>>
>>5916459
>>5916463
>>5916492
I didn't think I'd have to explain so much, so bear with me:
>broke up with him briefly a couple months ago
>to take my mind off it, I (being single at the time, upon agreement to break up) flirted with people online just to feel wanted/sexy/whatever
>got 4 people who were actively trying to get it on with me, 3 males 1 female, all knew I was trans
>nothing happened besides making out with (kissing) two of the dudes, nothing remotely sexual
>husband asks me back
>goes through my phone while I'm asleep
>hell's gates open
>satan emerges in the form of my husband
>he throws the biggest shitstorm I've ever seen someone throw, just because I flirted with people and kissed two WHILE I WAS SINGLE AGAIN
>fast forward to now, he does the same sans kissing plus nudes
>mfw I have no face

I sincerely don't give a fuck that people don't mind nudes, I do. Specially considering he gave me hell for sharing spit without any sexual involvement with two strangers, but beating off to people's nudes is ok. I don't find any appeal in nudes at all, and this is coming from a bdsm deranged faggot who knows there are far more interesting ways to get off.
>>
>>5915801
Don't do it, buddy. Believe me. You'll thank yourself later, I promise you.
>>5915841
C'mon, man! Everybody faps. I jerk it twice a day. Even if I have sex that day! It's meaningless. No reason to get...
>>5916031
>>5916416
Whoa now, never mind. That's some bullshit right there. He needs to friggin cut that shit out. You don't talk to the people you fap to. I beat it like a rented mule to Chloe Camilla, but if I ever met her, I would either have to stop beatin it to her, or not socialize with her, otherwise I would be crossing a line.
>>
>>5916591

none of that changes my opinion... and kissing is different, so what he's doing isn't even the same... + maybe the issue he had is how quickly after your break up you did that, that kinda thing gets to a lot of people...

i still think you're making a big deal out of nothing, and i could see why he'd be pissed with you over what you did (not saying i would be... but i get the logic)

but you can't tell use things he's done to justify your behaviour and your reactions to things... i think you're making a big deal out of nothing right now, shit that happened over a month ago is irrelevant, and his past reactions to shit you've done are also irrelevant...

it didn't need to be explained cuz it has nothing to do with anything... you're grasping at unrelated things and also making a big deal out of jerkoff material
>>
>>5916655

+ though i am gonna say the biggest problem with what you said was that he goes through your phone... i don't understand how someone could be cool with staying with someone who goes through their shit like that...
>>
>>5916655
>>5916681

+ and maybe it's just me, but kissing is more of a big deal than just jerking off to nudes of (or even with) someone from social media... physically being involved with someone is different...

on a personal level i wouldn't care if my s/o kissed someone, but like... i'd care even less about the jerking off and nudes though cuz online shit is way more meaningless
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1721x971) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1721x971
All of the contradictory health and nutrition information that's floating around out there drives me crazy. I really want to improve my diet, continue to increase the amount of exercise I'm doing, lose fat, build muscle, blah blah blah but do I try a high-carb, low-fat diet? High-protein? High in "healthy fats"? Avoid meat and dairy, or eat lots of lean meat? Avoid sugar as much as possible, or eat practially nothing but fruit, as seems to be the fad on YouTube? Practically every video I watch, that fucking Freelee bitch is linked on the sidebar or has some stupid response video telling people they're going to get fat unless they go vegan and eat 50 bananas a day or whatever...crazy lady pls go, your shit literally is bananas

As an obsessive-compulsive sperglord with a lifelong history of disordered eating and some functional GI problems, I don't know how to eat like a normal person, and I'm trying to figure out how to remedy that. But every time I think I've got a good piece of nutritional/fitness information, it seems like I find something telling me to do the exact opposite. I just want straight answers and it doesn't look like there are any. Fuck this.

What do y'all eat? Do you follow any specific diet plan or guidelines? Please don't tell me you eat 50 bananas a day. Bananas are my least favorite fruit and I can't even remember the last time I had one.
>>
>>5916878
Nigger. Calories in, calories out. Find foods worth protein, calcium, all your essential shit. Ignore fads, pay attention to calories and what essential vitamins and shit you need. You can even take supplements if you're falling short.

It is insanely hard to follow a perfect diet. Just find something that suits you. Calories in and our are very ikortant. You always want to burn more than you eat, meaning exercise is a big one.
>>
>>5916878
I can probably help a bit with this! How tall are you, what's your current weight, how much/what kind of exercise are you doing, how long you've been doing this, and what your final goal is
>>
>>5916913
>Calories in and our are very ikortant
Wew thanks autocorrect.

Calories in and out are very important.*
>>
>>5916878

well... i have no choice but to be vegan and gluten free (unless i want additional symptoms/health issues... cuz you know, allergic reactions, dizziness, vomiting, and blisters, bruises, and sores in my mouth are better to avoid than actively seek out), and most of my food choices revolve around how sick i feel, how sick i don't want to feel, or whether or not i can really eat... so i wouldn't recommend my own eating habits (and there actually are a lot of bananas, they don't make me feel sick 98% of the time) to anyone...

but for you... it's a matter of finding what's healthiest that you're also ok with that's good for what you want (runners need more carbs than someone who just lifts for example) avoid processed foods, fat in food is good just don't overdo it, avoiding added sugar is never a bad idea, carbs are good just don't overdo it etc etc etc
>>
>>5916952

highly processed* was what i meant to say...
>>
I have an hour to go get alcohol before the holidays start and the liquor stores close.

What do
>>
File: bananas.jpg (155 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
155 KB, 959x960
>>5916878
mmm i forgot about my freelee folder
>>
>>5916591
>normies re
>>
>>5916878
i eat 2 cups of coffee and a peanutbutter sandwich for breakfast, and a sandwich and cup noodles for dinner usually.
i'm skinny but im waiting to see what cancer i'm going to get.
hoping for colon
>>
>>5917239
Thanks for reminding me of this girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

>>5917262
I ate nothing but triscuits last month. One time I had a scrambled egg on bread. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. Was too poor to buy any food and someone had given me like 60 boxes of triscuits.
>>
File: 127375883883.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
127375883883.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>5917293
>i actually eat the peel of the banana
>>
>>5917262
If you get colon cancer you can just grow and eat raw cannabis buds and leaves
>>
>>5916878
>Bananas are my least favorite fruit and I can't even remember the last time I had one.
Confirmed for not going to make it brah
>>
>>5917293
You should grow your own mushrooms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWy9t71pT5A
microgreens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blBwFvAghTs
>>
>>5901850
saged posts don't count toward the bump limit? really?
>>
>>5917899
saged posts do count toward the bump limit.

page 1 brings hop-ons, that's why.
>>
File: 1393095851592.png (111 KB, 207x196) Image search: [Google]
1393095851592.png
111 KB, 207x196
>go to science museum
>"what makes me me" exhibit
>staring at obtuse art video
>don't get it, look away
>eyes fall on something dick-like in a case
>what the fuck
>realise it's a packer
>sat on top of a binder in a case of gender stuff
>mfw
>walk away walk away
>>
>>5917857

my s/o wants to try that... growing mushrooms i mean... we never have i usually just stick with herbs, greens, vegetables and ornamental stuff...

and it's like... free food eventually, but if they were living off a bunch of free triscuits buying everything they might need for plants would probably be a waste (unless they're lucky enough to have a bunch of good soil around, and space and are in an area where they don't have to worry much about wildlife etc etc etc) over buying food they can have right now... it's like... cost effective eventually when you have shit going, but initially (especially indoors) it's a bit of an investment...

the videos look cool though, gotta watch them when i can pay attention...
>>
>>5916655

us* not use... my bad...this was just driving me crazy since yesterday and i was trying really hard to not go back and change it
>>
I don't get why mumen rider is the OP image for this thread.
>>
>>5919516
He's a weak loser amongst the strong , I guess. Way to based for us though, since people actually like him and damn if he don't try his best and more.
>>
>>5919544
MTFs are always posting kawaii animu girls that they want to become. We can aspire to the most noble anime hero.
>>
File: KmHUOd1.jpg (388 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
KmHUOd1.jpg
388 KB, 1200x900
>>5919703
I prefer we do not become anime. There's enough weeb shit. The couch will always have a place in my heart.
>>
File: 1390074820658.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1390074820658.png
96 KB, 241x228
>tfw qt girls tells you about how she likes gender bender stuff
Don't play with my feelings you weeb fucker
>>
File: anime.jpg (1 MB, 1760x2544) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
1 MB, 1760x2544
>>5919739
How will you get cute anime girls, if you are not anime?
>>
File: large.jpg (24 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
24 KB, 500x319
>>5919761
No, j-rock and visual kei. I'm long over you.
Except maybe Kyo but I don't think he's just an angry little man anymore.
>>
>>5919739
I wouldn't want to be anime but I would want to be Mumen Rider. Dude's an inspiration for talentless nobodies like myself.
>>
>>5919810
>people always happy to see him
>people cheer him on no matter what
>doesn't back down even when he knows he can't win and will never win
>all he can do is try his best
>he will always do his best
>he will die trying

The real hero.
>>
>>5919516

don't even know who he is... i'm not an anime fan though so eh...
>>
>>5919927
I hate anime(aside from miyzaki suff, Fist of the North Star and Cobow Bebop) but after endless harassment my friend got me watch One Punch Man. I was surprised and annoyed at myself for avoiding it out of spite due to the sudden influx of references towards it. Its not your typical anime shit. It's worth a watch and pretty funny if you're down for something different.
>>
I've seen a progress pic where a transguy got less prominent lips after a few months on T. Anyone else get this? I have full Moulin Rouge lips and it looks like I'm wearing lipstick 24/7. Please tell me this will go away with T.
>>
>>5919973
I'm not sure about the science behind it but redder lips is a female thing, while male lips are more pale. My lips got paler, but then again getting kind of a tan helps instead of being translucence.

In the meantime you could just rub a little concealer on your lips.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-19-14h15m20s186.png (770 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-19-14h15m20s186.png
770 KB, 1280x720
>all the One-Punch Babbies who think they're some kind of expect on Kamen Rider because One-Punch Meme has a Kamen Rider reference

I hate that show just for that.
>>
>>5919963

i liked cowboy bebop, akira, berserk, vampire hunter d bloodlust (didn't like the first one), and perfect blue... everything else just nah... my s/o's friend likes anime and was watching that, said it was good... but i have a hard time sitting down and really watching shit

i pretty much only watch tv or movies if i'm watching something with someone... on the rare occasion i watch something on my own it's usually like a silent movie, or a martial arts movie... or a documentary... a cartoon sometimes or shorts... or i do some shit like i've been watching twin peaks for years and i still haven't finished it

but that's me watching something on my own less than once a month probably...

it's hard for me to pay attention to that kinda thing though usually... i have an easier time occupying myself with shit that requires me physically doing something... even if it's just like playing guitar... i don't feel particularly engaged otherwise most of the time
>>
>>5920002
That's the pettiest thing I have read this hour.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-23-13h45m28s15.png (960 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-23-13h45m28s15.png
960 KB, 1280x720
>>5920011
You have no idea how fucking terrible the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/Tokusatsu fanbase is so bringing more babbies in only makes things even worse. Gaim was the worst thing to happen to the franchise in my opinion because it brought in so many people who think Kamen Rider is just live action anime and if anything has pacing not meant for people with ADHD they declare it shit and you can't have a discussion about any series they don't like without them butting in anywhere about how shit they think it is so yes I do despise Meme-Punch Man for bringing more attention to Rider from Americans and yes it is petty.
>>
>>5920018
How would you wean a babby on Kamen Rider?

I watched Shibuya 15 like 6 years ago because male mc was played by a woman and that felt really significant to my clueless ass. I don't remember the show very well but I know I liked it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-13-08h19m24s154.png (921 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-13-08h19m24s154.png
921 KB, 1280x720
>>5920070
W, OOO, or as much as I hate it Gaim. I wouldn't recommend the current series Ghost because it is a slow burn. Fourze is also a good starting point.
>>
>>5905023
>Only time I came in a woman was when the condom broke right before cumming

It was like my dick escaped into a whole new dimension after years of only condom sex, to go straight to cumming inside her womb was like being jettisoned into space. I have heard women can't feel the cum going into them, but it sure seemed that her body knew and it felt as if it was trying to pull more and more come out of me. When I came she press into me as if by instinct.

However I didn't get to fully enjoy it, because at the time babies would have been a fuck no.

Since then I have the over whelming need to breed a woman.

After she stood up panicking, seeing that massive wad of cum drip down her leg made me realize I had never cum so much in my life.

One day.
>>
>>5920125
>>fanfiction.com
>>
How many of you live in North Carolina? Are you going to start using the women's bathroom now?
>>
>>5920003

+ actually come to think of it i also liked cat soup, and kakurenbo... forgot about those two, but i think that's about it as far as anime goes...
>>
>>5920506
The handicap toilet is top tier in every country.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>5920803
I can always fucking tell who you are and it drives me insane.

i might as well use a trip at this point... when my stupid fucking typing style is always so recognizable...

+ i don't know proper sentence structure so i just abuse the ellipsis...
>>
>>5920873
Ah, leave him be. I'm pretty sure he always posts high/drunk off his ass so he types like a dullard. Though we probably wouldn't run through threads quite so quickly if he didn't use two or three posts for the same train of thought.
>>
>>5920873

i actually do know proper sentence structure, it just takes me a bit so for something like 4chan i don't really see a point... but you know it driving you insane means you care too much about pointless shit... sorry you get worked up over nothing, and i'm not even saying that to be a dick, i'm actually sorry that you're that easily bothered... you must be angry all the fucking time at everything...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.