[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I agp or trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1381335469581.jpg (347 KB, 900x1203) Image search: [Google]
1381335469581.jpg
347 KB, 900x1203
when I see pics of beautiful girls I can't decide if I want them or if i envie them. Is this a common trans feel?
>>
>>5901839
No. A transgender feel is when you see a beautiful you get sad and jealous, no part of you wants her sexually.
>>
>>5901846

but what if you are mtf and into girls?
>>
>>5901855
A Girl Pig
>>
Such a perfect figure.
>>
>>5901839
>>5901962

Yeah, jelly. There were tons of girls with bodies like that in the high school I attended in 10th grade. I wondered if it was some food they were all eating or if it was entirely genetics.
>>
>>5901855
straight cis man
>>
>>5901976
I enjoyed a lot of gorgeous friends, one said that her birth control woud give her larger breasts.
>>
Apparently this is a common thing for lesbians, "whether to be her, or to be with her."
>>
>>5902775

Given the amount of single mothers at that God-forsaken school, I don't think anyone was on the pill. I'm guessing it was genetics because all the shapely girls that weren't black were all Caribbean Hispanics.
>>
>>5901839
heh I feel the same way but Id rather not turn into a degenerate and get disowned by my family
>>
>>5903140
Same
>>
>>5903140
>>5903170

Did either of you eventually find your parents intolerable? I feel that way, so I stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>5903140
me also..
>>
>>5901855
Then you're just a degenerate.
>>
>>5903187

Protip: You might be a tranny too.
>>
>>5903140
>tfw no evangelical family to bully you into staying a normal man forever
>>
>>5903202

>tfw no Evangelical family to doom you to a life of hondom

FTFY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.