[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have this new +40 year old gay roommate, we've sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457986743370.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457986743370.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
So I have this new +40 year old gay roommate, we've sharing flat for 2 months now and I know he's aids from the meds I've seen in our rubbish from time to time.

I'm into bodybuilding so I ration and weight my food quite often and I've noticed some odd things lately, I usually use a single liter of skim milk a day, it goes like this:
1/3 morning oats
1/3 pre workout shake
1/3 post workout shake

I weighted carefully my milk this morning and when I came back from work I checked with MFP and now the brick weights some grams more and smells weird, I suspect something alike happened days ago with the bottled egg whites.
At this point should why I'm getting paranoid, when I Google HIV transmission through food I only find talk about food manipulation rather than poisoning the food with bodily fluids, can somebody give more insight about this? Also what the fuck is going through this guy's mind when he does these things, is he plain perverse or it's some sort of kink? I'll probably confront him tonight about it.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>5901139
Kek maybe he's jizzing in your food
>>
>>5901139
it's obvious that your gay roommate is taking syringes and pulling out the blood to inject it into your food.

Watch out mate.
>>
Do you have a history of mental illness?
>>
>>5901139
he probably just opened up your food, drank/ate some of it, left it out for a bit, then remembered to bottle it before you came in.

>>5901157
this sounds pretty legit too. I know some gays who have a fetish for putting their cum into dude's drinks and shit. Knew a bartender that did that.
>>
You did cook everything you consumed, right?
This guy's trying to, as they say, "poz" you. It's where HIV infected gays decide that HIV is great and want to spread it to others. Poz-fetishists and hookup culture are solely responsible for virtually all gay HIV.
HIV can be reliably destroyed by heating to 100C (212F) for 10 minutes. If you've consumed anything you suspect to have contained HIV that hasn't been cooked for this long and at this temperature, get yourself on a PEP course now!
It may be expensive, but if you send the food in for an RNA test, they may be able to identify if there is even just a small amount of HIV in there. Then again, your life is worth much more than a few hundred dollars. Don't confront him about it; he'll try to rape it into you. Poz-fetishists are violent and mentally unstable.
>>
>>5901162
I'm paranoid and I know it, that's why I'm asking rather than stamp his head against the floor and make him swear he's not poisoning me, that's why I'm asking since I've been wrong about shit before but I'm sure there's more substance on the milk brick now than this morning when I'm left, numbers don't lie.
>>
You are crazy paranoid. Hiv is not transmissible through food. Also some foods including milk have the potential to change mass by chemical interaction with air. Or maybe he's jacking off into your drink, but thats good protein anyway, just ask him to measure how much he adds each time so you can track it.
>>
>>5901179
>numbers don't lie.
Well. How good is your scale? Unless it's very expensive it's unlikely to be accurate to the gram. In two different "sessions" of use it's normal to get slightly different measurements on the same things. Can't explain the off smell, but anyway.

I think you're paranoid, anon. I hope so.
>>
>>5901197
Good enough, it's been a while and it would be the first time I've seen vary the mass of a sealed brick by itself so I'm not wrong about the measurements.
>>
Try sealing the containers before weighing. Then next time you weigh make sure you didn't open it.
That way any atmospheric interactions can be ruled out. Plastic is gas permeable so use glass jars
>>
>>5901139
He probably drank some of your milk but since he's seen you measuring it carefully he just added water to it so you wouldn't notice.
>>
Just take it to a lab, im sure you can find out if
hes been shooting in your milk that way. Or use UV or whatever idk if this works with fluids. I personally would propably ask him about that with a knife in my hand but im not stable, so better do the wise thing.
>>
The HIV virus has to be directly administered into the blood stream via a wound or anal intercourse. The virus can only survive moments after being exposed to the air.

You have no risk of infection.
>>
>>5901434
Would still be pretty nasty if he was doing something to the food though even if it's not particularly dangerous

Should start setting up hidden cameras OP. Just make sure he doesn't find out otherwise you really will look crazy as fuck haha
>>
>>5901139
get your food tested, get yourself tested. Or, more easily, dust the container for fingerprints that don't match yours.
>>
>>5901207
No what he means is that the thing may have been on the edge and a certain gravitational or situation fluctuation may have changed it. Especially if it's not varying between measurements be sketched out. When using scientific scales it still takes a god long while to get accurate measurements and even those can be ruined if you touch a vial with the oils on your finger. Different things same principal. Some scales have an error of ~2 grams.

Do what he said >>5902425 and stop being a dick, you don't want to lose a roommate and possibly gain an assault charge because you don't want to think.
>>
>>5901157
>>5901165
when i was 18 to 20, i lived with an older transsexual that loved blowing her load in my food and drinks, or nutting all over me while i slept. i'm pretty hard just thinking about it desu.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.