[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello all Since I was a child I've always treated women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: music-kama-sutra-620x440.jpg (73 KB, 620x440) Image search: [Google]
music-kama-sutra-620x440.jpg
73 KB, 620x440
Hello all

Since I was a child I've always treated women with respect, which in result has made me shy of them since I think they're something like magical creatures. Add in that I got molestered pretty young, I'm a mess of a person.
I have come to hate men like those feminist that hate me, mainly because no matter what boys will be boys and they're fucking gross.
But I need some serious help.
How do I get over men checking me out? I've always hated the attention I get and I don't know how to deal with it. How do I get men to stop eye raping me without having to threaten them with a stabbing? (Pun intended...)
>>
You know, Its moments like these that make me regret everything I've done for social rights and change. You guys are assholes.
No more championing your rights and equality
>>
>>5900962
First of all, what's your gender? You describe your situation like you're a boy but then say you get a lot of attention from guys, which doesn't rally make sense unless you live in a really gay area.
>>
>>5901093
Maybe OP has a major love of ass-less chaps and/or rubber pants?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.