[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You lied to me /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1374796030634.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117 KB, 444x440
i thought traps were gonna be bro-tier. I thought I was finally going to get a gf who isn't a cunt. But I was wrong.

>Met up with a qt trap
>thought we were going to play vidya, discuss guns and philosophy
>the bitch is whiny, expects me to buy it things, demands i cater to it, is pissed off for no reason
>kick that bitch to the curb

wtf, i was told men make better women. That these cute boys would make bro-tier waifus. What is this shit.
>>
'traps' are essentially femboys. Some femboys transition, some don't.

The problem with femboys is they essentially act like bitchy women.

Such a shame since if you want to hit that sweet boipuccy, you still gotta put up with dumb women shit.
>>
>he bought the t-memes

You trusted people that wants to be women and have idealized visions of what women is, and you expected them to not be women squared. Jokes on you.
>>
>>5900959
> blow it with q.t trap
> she demanded I stop calling her an It
> demands i treat her as a person
> now im forever alone
>>
>>5900959
>one person is representative of everyone
>>
>>5901145
i have dated many traps and mtfs in my time.

They are only good for pumping and dumping. So many of them are so fucking mental and depressed and shit. Combine that and being fucked up on drugs. You'd think their hypersexuality would mean lots of sex for you and them but it also translates to them fucking a bunch of other guys on the side and now you can't trust them to be safe or clean.
>>
Why are femboys so pissy all the time?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.