[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I converted a gay guy into a straight guy. Let me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_l6vhql2ySE1qb8m44o1_500.jpg (45 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l6vhql2ySE1qb8m44o1_500.jpg
45 KB, 421x427
So I think I converted a gay guy into a straight guy.

Let me explain.

I'm was a mtf, but not very far into hormones. I looked very androgynous, but mostly like a cute boy.
Now I get horny and lonely like everyone else, but I figure straight dudes won't be interested so I'll just go on Grindr and omit the fact I'm trans, since it isn't apparent at this stage anyway.
So I meet a guy, and he's a super fem almost stereotypical acting type gay. But I think that's pretty cute.
So we get to talking, and he's really nice and funny. We talk more and eventually decide to meet, but not for a hook-up just for coffee.
We meet and we get along really well, I think I have feelings for him.
After a few dates we have sex.
Now we're talking most days and meeting when we can, it's starting to feel very relationship-ish.

Now I start feeling bad that I haven't told him I'm trans. I really only wanted a one night stand but he is amazing.
Decide fuck it and tell him I'm trans but haven't been on hormones that long, understand if he's mad, wants to leave etc.

He seems pretty upset, don't hear from him for a few days... figure it's over.
Then I get a text;
'I just want to say I love you and think you're amazing, sorry I acted like I did but I still love you and your body doesn't change the person I feel in love with'

Fast forward 5 years... I'm living as a woman, had FFS, had an orchi, but haven't had SRS and I'm still with him.
>>
>>5900890
if you still keep your dick and you two are sucking each other off and/or fucking each other in the asses, that's still gay sex.

If you got yourself a neo vagina and pass as a girl, then yep, he's bi.
>>
>>5900915
Grindr didn't exist five years ago.
>>
>>5900890
>So I think I converted a gay guy into a straight guy.

Traitorous swine.
>>
>>5900928
grindr has existed since 2009.
>>
>>5900932
Yubs
>>
>>5900890

Do you live in the northeast, by the way?
>>
Why would a guy from Grindr be upset about you being actually male?
>>
File: stopped reading there.png (127 KB, 1153x823) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading there.png
127 KB, 1153x823
>>5900890
>So I think I converted a gay guy into a straight guy.
>>
>have gay sex
>tell the other guy that while you're putting your dick in his butt you actually think you're a girl
>he says that's fine and fondles your balls
>DUDE I MADE A GUY STRAIGHT
>>
>>5900890
what is FFS and orchi?
>>
>>5900890
You probably didn't make him straight. You probably just look like a dude. Sorry not everyone can pass.
>>
>>5904383
This.
Or he might just still see you as a man, doesn't matter how feminized.
>>
>>5900890
how can you "convert" a gay guy into a straight guy if he's still in a sexual relationship with a male, and from the looks of your post has never had interest in a female or a sexual experience with a female? He's still gay, nothing about your story suggests straightness.
>>
What is FFS, orchi, and SRS?
>>
>>5906367
>FFS
Facial feminization surgery
>Orchi
Orchiectomy, aka testicle removal
>SRS
Sexual reassignment surgery (dick to vag)
>>
>>5904320
facial feminization surgery and orchiectomy
>>
>I converted a gay guy
No you didn't.
He just found the perfect cover.

He'll leave you when you remove the penis though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.