[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Im 18 I have started to feel attracted to the idea of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Since Im 18 I have started to feel attracted to the idea of being a female (i used to create fake accounts to pretend I was a cute girl, and sometimes I did the same but in a naughty way, I also started creating female characters in videogames around that age).
I also started dressing more androgynous and lose a lot of weight so I have a kinda feminine shape.
But I was never feminine as a kid, never wanted to dress as a girl or played with dolls or hanged out with girls, neither I was masculine like sports or flirting, I was just awkward and alone.

Im 24 now and my mother told me she is willing to support me, Im not really that happy because after so many years of repression I fucked up my brain a lot.

But my problem is that now my mother says she dont believe me Im trans since she have been looking about it and its always young kids that show faggotry signs at very young age the ones that are trans and I never did. She keeps asking me to just admit Im gay and I like guys and that she doesnt care if Im the male or the female in the relationship.
She also said something about me being schizoid (diagnosed) and that because of that I always want things but doesnt really means I have that problem or that it will fix anything, or something like that, i didnt paid much attention because I was too bad and she was talking too much stupidity.
>>
>>5899078
You probably aren't, you're probably bored, looking for an identity and spending too much time on the internet.
A similar thing can arise with a kind of psuedo-pedophilia, whereby people exposed to CP start to doubt their status as non-pedophiles, and obsessively and compulsively immerse themselves among that community and view progressively more risky images of children in order to calm that disorder and attempt to "verfiy" something that would be blatantly obvious to an actual pedophile.

tl;dr You're deluding yourself as a consequence of the media your OCD-like behaviour has made you immerse yourself in.

tl;dr;tl your mother's mostly right
>>
>>5900453
>tl;dr You're deluding yourself as a consequence of the media your OCD-like behaviour has made you immerse yourself in.
Thats the same i have been thinking, im just looking for any way to cure my depression
>>
>>5899078
It's not always obvious in childhood, some trans people don't realize who they are until they're married and have children. You need to take the time to get to know yourself, and maybe see a therapist, but definitely don't let other people tell you that you're not trans.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.