[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Trans not being able to transition due to lack of doctors/meds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453874430896.jpg (243 KB, 806x1217) Image search: [Google]
1453874430896.jpg
243 KB, 806x1217
So, I'm 100% sure I'm trans, 20 years old. I live in a shitty country with nothing available to start transitioning, can't self med due to most places asking prescriptions for stuff.
Can't get prescription due to no gender therapist / trans-experienced endo.
I am willing to move out of my country because of it, but I have no idea what to do and how to do it (I dunno if this is the right place to ask, even.)
Is there any group that supports trans people with the same problems as I am? Something that could help me get into a country/city due to lack of medical support on the current country exists? (Hopefully in the U.S.)
I'm asking because I'm really lost and I don't know what to do... and I think that if I start soon I can really get to be a qt. I'm really scared to become more man-looking ;_;

Any help would be appreciated. Pic not related.
>>
>>5899019
Saudi Arabia?
>>
Where are you from?
Maybe we're from the same place, and if you're cute I'd gladly try to help you with my other mtf friends.
>>
Transition is not the only solution for gender dsyphoria. It is the best option, but if not available, good results can still be had with talk therapy and anxiety and depression medications.

The most important thingt is learning to accept your body, even if it is not the one you want, is still your body and and OK to live in
>>
>>5899037
No way in hell you'd live in the same country as mine.
I live in

>>5899027
Ecuador.

>>5899048
Uh, thank you, I guess. I think that's the best option for people who aren't passable/too old as they would not end up deceiving anyone at all and live a sad life as a hon. But as long as I have a chance, even if it's a small one, or it looks like it's going to be hard to, I'm going to pursue it.
>>
>>5899084
Im sorry senpai, Im in south america too, pretty close but not the same country. I would gladly chat with you if you want, but cant do much for you other than speak in spanish.

I dont know how you look, but I started transitioning to twink at 19, before that I was a fattie, just with exercise, cutting myself, throwing up and good diet I manage to turn into a feminine guy, a lot of people think Im already on hormones, even my mom have asked me if I take some kind of pills.
>>
>>5899102

https://unsee
.cc/dotibaru/

here I am desu
I think I'm sorta feminine. A friend which I haven't seen in like 2 years told me that if I would dress like a girl and do makeup I would totally look like one. And he does not know anything about me wanting to transition.
>>
>>5899139
awww, I was too late to see the picture.
>>
>>5899174
you look andro for ecuatorian
not the kind i like tho, but you could pass eventually
im willing to chat on skype if you want to leave yours
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.