[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Solution to your pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 525x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 525x263
I present to you.

The Apex Pill.

You will never cry again. You will never know loneliness. You will never feel gay, you will never feel dysphoric.
>you will never know fear, pain or anguish
>you will be attracted to the proper sex and be comfortable in your own body
>you will be normal, you will be happy.

Take the pill /lgbt/
>>
>>5898195
that's dxm for me
>>
>>5898195
No thanks senpai
>>
>>5898195
it's cyanide isn't it
>>
I would if i could but hey i'm drunk
>>
>>5898195
>implying all gays are self loathing
Get out.
>>
>>5898259
I want my cure dammit
>>
>>5898195
I would take it if such a thing were real.
It'd make my life a hell of a lot easier, for damn sure. Being trans sucks and suicide just seems easier sometimes.
>>
>>5898195
that sounds like tyranny
and i love freedom
>>
>>5898195

I don't really like being bi, but it's far from being the first thing I dislike about myself. I'd rather have a cure for laziness than a cure for gay blowjobs.
>>
I'll take three
>>
>>5898195
I AM gay i don't FEEL gay and I AM attracted to the "proper" sex, other men of course.
>>
>>5898195
Will it cure my physical defects as well, because if it don't it doesn't matter what sexuality I have.
>>
>>5898195
Anon, what do you mean by the "PROPER" sex?
Don't you see gay is the way?
>>
>>5898265
Same
>>
bump

>>5898195
I don't really hate myself for being gay, but if I had the choice I would be straight
>>
>>5898326
OP here.

I want to be normal ;_;
>>
>>5898359
Obviously, who would not choose to be straight...
But this is just the way we are and you really shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Get over it.
>>
>>5898384
But it's weird that I want to fucked up the butt and have cum inside me
>>
>>5898195
w2c
>>
>>5898195
tfw science will suppress studies for medicine to cure homosexuals because sodomite lobbies and hollywood will throw money to them to lie and say it is normal and does not need cure

PC culture is holding back medicine
>>
I can't even imagine myself as a cis guy... I would want to take it because I want to be normal and happy, but I wouldn't be me anymore.

I couldn't kill my self like that. It's cyanide even if it's not cyanide.

So, nah.
>>
>>5898195
A decade ago, yes. Today, no thanks.
>>
>>5898419
But I want to be normal :(
>>
>>5898457
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Then you might as well kill yourself.

Discontent is the catalyst for advancement, anyway. This pill could only really function by making you a vegetable.
>>
>>5898480
I'll get the rope then
>>
>>5898488
>>
>>5898398
No it isn't. It's uncommon but you're mistaken in thinking that it is strange.
>>
>>5898195

I would.

I think it would be more interesting to try on a chaser whose completely straight other than his attraction to trans women. Does his attraction to trans women go away, or does it remain?
>>
>>5898419
the person you refer to as "me" will be dead in two years anyway. why not choose a person to be that will be happier than the one you would become naturally? right now, hrt overrides the natural progression from current body to future body to reach a more preferable state in the future. the body you live in now will be gone in the future anyway, to be replaced by the one resulting from exposure to the natural hormone or the artificial.
>>
>>5898419
for example i think taking the "no" option is falling to the same observed fallacy described in http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/04/science/study-in-science-shows-end-of-history-illusion.html?_r=0
>>
>>5898195
>>you will never know fear, pain or anguish
sounds like heroin

I've been on ADs for good part of my adult life, not giving a fuck about anything while remaining a lonely failure. Better than being a suicidally depressed lonely failure I guess.
>>
bleach also sounds like a good alternative
>>
>>5898195
How could anyone say no to this

This is an upgrade you will still be you, only better.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.