[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I still feel pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 403x403
When you fall hard for a guy and seeing his smile feels like a punch in the gut, just tell yourself that /pol/ would be proud of you for depriving yourself of the only chance at a fulfilling romantic relationship that your permanently flawed brain is capable of processing."

Why does it hurt so much?

I resisted degeneracy...
>>
>>5897836
It's not gay if they're fem, and you're the top.
>>
/pol/ is the pits. Love yourself, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>5897836
>implying pain is a bad thing

Pain cleanses your soul, OP. Embrace it, let it fill you. You'll be rewarded in the end.
>>
>>5897853

I wanted to be the bottom...

>>5897861
I'm too scared to come out.
>>
>>5897861
This. Who cares what the loser crew's approval.
>>
>>5897954
But I see /pol/ alive and well in my waking world.

I'm too scared Of the judgement
>>
>>5897907
>wanted to be the bottom
Well then, sweetie, you'll just have to get very good at the feminine gender role and hope they accept you.
>>
>>5897907
>I wanted to be the bottom...
Gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 592x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 592x256
>>5897975
Give me an ultimatum.

Embrace this. Or double down on my self hatred and use it to become a more hateful polack?
>>
>>5898007
Embrace it. Just don't be a degenerate slut. Find a man and devote yourself to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 507x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 507x673
>>5898015
>>
>>5898035
be my trap waifu4laifu bb
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.