[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never going to pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 34173.jpg (508 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
34173.jpg
508 KB, 2048x1536
so /lgbt/ any advice on how to cope when there is 0 chance of passing. Pic me related
>>
>>5896993
not all women are attractive
if you're a fat ugly guy you're gonna be a fat ugly girl, it might suck but it's got little to do with passing

get on HRT if you aren't already
>>
>>5897044
cant afford it , and because i asked from a local doc about HRT , i have to visit the psychiatrist for a number of years in a mental hospital every month , and HRT is illegal in estonia for some god fucking reason , fml . And im poor and cant afford it if i could somehow get it.
>>
>>5896993
Everyone passes on the internet
What's the problem irl? Coming to terms with not being attractive? That's not a gender issue.
>>
>>5897055
i would be fucking happy if i could just be an ugly woman , but i cant even that.
>>
>>5897055
just i wish people wouldnt laugh their asses off when i just am myself , and wouldnt get beaten for that and called as a freak.
>>
>>5896993
same here, except I have ludicrous facial hair and have to put a fuckload of effort into just being an average looking male to get through life easily and get gay dudes attention.
ive lived an extremely rough lifestyle and have a kinda messed up face from it, which makes it worse, so please please look after your skin because it looks soft from that pic

it fucking kills me. the only expression i have of my gender is through disgusting fetishists, it makes it worse but its something
from what i can see its just mr bones
>>
>>5897070
being trans is a lot of work and dedication
and getting clocked is part of the deal

but you can pass as non attractive woman, and no one is going to laugh at you anymore

but being a lazy non-passing tranny is what happens all too often
>>
>>5896993
You kinda look like me in boymode and i have trouble passing the ftm way
Maybe your voice is total shit or you're huge

>>5897054
Well get the fuck out of there, you're in the schengen, right?
Or ask the shrink to drug you up really badly so you can't feel shit
>>
>>5896993
you're a fatso and you will never pass

but still your face has more potential then most trannies in mtfg
>>
>>5896993
>>5897054
you never know how much hrt can do for you, never assume your hopeless.
passing is different for everyone and requires time and maybe some work as well (i.e. exercise, and cosmetic surgery).

also remember passing and being attractive are not the same thing.

how old are you OP?
could you emigrate to another country where being trans is more accepted?

>>5899725
people can loose weight you know...
>>
>>5897054
Oh god, somebody from Estonia!
As far as I know there's only one psychiatrist in the whole country who can allow HRT or something- Imre Rammul. Not sure who you are dealing with, but what you wrote is plain wrong. Personally, I went the self-med way and never bothered with the "proper way". It seems super weird, that you literally have to ask the ministry of social affairs to allow you get on HRT, bunch of committees and so on.
>>
1. Lose weight
2. Move out
3. Lose weight
4. Start transition
5. Lose weight
>>
>>5897054
>Estonia
You live near Russland. Why are you can't buying some medications in Russia?
>>
>>5900713
That's not how it works. The customs are really strict, because Estonia hates Russia, but it's super easy to order from Europe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.